Xafi

why fail/free event items fak up the situation even more

so over time we had free EWC from events (1.5) which made possibility to do +15/16 top C grade weapons, about what alot of ppl QQ each time, like mages +15 Demon Staff, PR +16 emi bow.

but still ppl want more and more free EWC at events, so theres more ++ weps.

now there was also event with IEWC IEWB, guess what happened.

along with top C +15/16 start to appear top B +10-16 even more than w.o event.

image.png.52a3a3cb805e7e8ade58a16d6e1dcee9.png

16 top B weapon? Why not, i saw that.

Do u really enjoy playing game with such OE weapons?

But each time somebody try to convice GMs about not putting such game breaking stuff hes more likely just banned on forum.

Or giving IEWB/IEWC will cause ppl to broke OE weapons? Well they just did them +16, now they wont be gone for sure.

Edited by Xafi

Dear GMs u really think giving Death Certifications + buff scrolls + hats etc. is too low reward for event where ppl have to collect event items from mobs they would be hunting anyway with event or without it, and u have to give free enchants in this events?

Ppl will participate events w.o free enchants and other big boosts anyway. Otherwise free enchants breaks gameplay like it did since 1.5 till 2.0 christmas event.

The other hand i can easly bet that it has impact on many other aspects than fail gameplay vs +15 weapons, like for example lower population when ppl enter server and are disguisted seeing this ++ weapons.

It may be hilarious but its fact.

Edited by Xafi

yet 80% population there (not to mention its 4x higher so u wont feel it so much) is not running with those +12+ weapons like here 

Edited by Xafi

moreover they pretty much follow korea classic which is going for self destruction like they always did with their official servers, our server was not supposed to be like this thats why its private, aint it?

And again 4x more population makes difference when u feel +12+ weapons.
At daily pvp which are mass pvps. 

Edited by Xafi

which are not for free, dunno if theres still luxury ewc, even tho they have better things to spend adena for i guess.
GK dont follow KO server, we dont have to follow GK/KO server, what we do seems like in enchants.

lf forward for opinion of other players (serious players, not FryderykChopin who just want free items) that actually play here and care for healthy competition, no offense Aduha, but from what i know u re just guest here and u dont really care, yet thanks for your opinion at my topic, i appreciate :P 

Edited by Xafi

Yes, improved enchant weapons were not a good thing for the server's health... Was obvious from the moment they gave the reward list.... Might be too late to complain now :( 

5 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Yes, improved enchant weapons were not a good thing for the server's health... Was obvious from the moment they gave the reward list.... Might be too late to complain now :( 

I saw ppl being muted (time forum ban) for arguing about how fail reward it is...

Loved valentine event last year when they first decided not to put enchants in there but still had death ceritifcate in it (but i guess they wont put death cert in it coz it takes away donations? reasonable)

IEWC was op because there were these ++ weapons to start with, but i am happy that after this even and olympiad the prices on market finally dropped, it was really frustrating when you bought B grade set for 30-40kk but enchanting it to safe +3 cost you 100kk because EAB was so expensive. Also as reaver said, if you think these were OP, on official they had boxes which could get you TOP c gun+16, top B gun +8, epics and other end game stuff (and they werent particulary rare rewards, its not like only 1 or 2 of these showed up there). Now i am not saying what they did on official was good, but personally i dont see difference between 1-2 demon staffs+16 and demon staffs+12/13 which half of the mages on server are equipped with.

(PS: about slonjaboy +16 bellion, on GK there is tyrant with dragon grinder+ 16 [mid A grade gun])

we can have healthy and fun compertition or we can be like officials, true.

so what u re aiming for we should have event with dropping +16 weapons just bcoz official had

Edited by Xafi

5 minutes ago, Xafi said:

we can have healthy and fun compertition or we can be like officials, true.

so what u re aiming for we should have event with dropping +16 weapons just bcoz official had

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

IEWC was op because there were these ++ weapons to start with, but i am happy that after this even and olympiad the prices on market finally dropped, it was really frustrating when you bought B grade set for 30-40kk but enchanting it to safe +3 cost you 100kk because EAB was so expensive. Also as reaver said, if you think these were OP, on official they had boxes which could get you TOP c gun+16, top B gun +8, epics and other end game stuff (and they werent particulary rare rewards, its not like only 1 or 2 of these showed up there). Now i am not saying what they did on official was good, but personally i dont see difference between 1-2 demon staffs+16 and demon staffs+12/13 which half of the mages on server are equipped with.

yeah, not. What i said is those improved enchants didnt change THAT much for me, considering weapons. They made it avaible to make some sets +6 which was quite hard task on this server, because of insane prices of enchants (e.g. you could compare on our server EAB cost 8kk in past while on ru off it cost 400k, and our server is the one with x3 rates ;x )

Sure bro. Lets delete enchants from events. Is it enough to reduce ++ weapons? hmm not sure, so lets also delete ewc and ewb drop and spoil from mobs! What a briliant idea! Now every1 who wants shining weapon will have to go to auction house and open his wallet! What a briliant idea, admins will be happy!

xe.jpg

P.S. better dont give them this idea if u prefer to farm items in game instead of RMT :(
P.S.2 KSE dont be offended, I rly like you. PPl just dont appraciate things if they get if for free ;/

Edited by Rizos

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Sure bro. Lets delete enchants from events. Is it enough to reduce ++ weapons? hmm not sure, so lets also delete ewc and ewb drop and spoil from mobs! What a briliant idea! Now every1 who wants shining weapon will have to go to auction house and open his wallet! What a briliant idea, admins will be happy!

P.S. better dont give them this idea if u prefer to farm items in game instead of RMT :(

why such rage? nobody said about deleting anything.

we discuss here about free enchants from events, free EWx in 1.5 was mistake, but 2.0 free IEWx took it to new point of making ++ weapons.

if u think that free enchants its a must otherwise u wont be able to play, so maybe make them harder to achieve than multiple from events (lower chance its called), but not iewx for sure.

ur point of thinking is wrong, u said bout remove enchants to lower xx weapons, well u wont lower them w.o enchants. There have to be enchants, but not such huge amount. And not for sure possibility of enchant what gives up to +3 from 1.

But high amount of enchants wont reduce weapons, for sure wont do that IEWx

there have to be enchants, but lower amount.

yet it can be achieved with free enchants from event but also w.o free enchants in it. u can obtain enchants from spoil/drop. But lower amount, lower amount of ++ weapons.

gms also dont have to sell enchants for donations, why u ensure that gms care about money only?

Edited by Xafi

Yeah, lets make enchants so rare again so EAB can cost 10kk, EWB 30kk (like it used to be), so enchanting to safe value is actually more expensive than weapon itself. I can tell you my famous BW heavy set (my main armor in the past) was +0 for like 7 months, just because i couldnt afford to waste 150kk to enchant it to +3, which was pissing me off for quite some time.

Im just showing direction that this changes would lead to. Look ppl either farm items or buy for $. What is more healthy for server players, when most of ppl farm items or when most of ppl rmt? By reducing ways to farm items u force more ppl to RMT, isnt it simple logic? Im not raging. Enchants from events are not free, u must farm event items which makes more ppl log in game, more ppl on pve spots which is positive for server.  Also im gonna tell u 1 thing. Im 90% sure on official u Improved enchants had limit (+6 in armor and +10 in weapon if im not wrong). On our server there is no limit which means u can put ieab to +6 bw helmet and get +9 or iewb to +15 belion and get +18, correct me if im wrong

Enchants from event are for not free, u need to farm event items. There is 1 thing that is free... 1 adena mail from rmt shops

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Im 90% sure on official u Improved enchants had limit (+6 in armor and +10 in weapon if im not wrong). On our server there is no limit which means u can put ieab to +6 bw helmet and get +9 or iewb to +15 belion and get +18, correct me if im wrong

this makes alot of sense. Maybe thats why IEWx did so much mess since christmas event.

and this could actually make sense to IEWx to be welcome at event (on low amount) if only max +10 wep could be able to use it.

Edited by Xafi

13 minutes ago, Xafi said:

gms also dont have to sell enchants for donations, why u ensure that gms care about money only?

Cos its business, its their work and they need money to live and continue this project. Would u like to work for free? And ofc they dotn care only bout money but cmon why would they work so hard on this project - yes they are very active in my opinion - if they wouldnt get paid for it, and i guess ah is big source to maintain server

even if so its not main point, otherwise they would collaborate with adena sellers which are not. Same would be enchants for donations not free from events.

this topic aint bout gms stuff, its about problem with free enchants causing to more oe weps which are not fun to play.

Edited by Xafi