BizQQuiT

FightClub TM recruiting DD 76+

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

That's an interesting way of saying 'thank you for free bumps' O.o :D

first time i agree with you, but what do you expect from the person that decided to recruit the whole eu prime, so its dead as fuck

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

first time i agree with you, but what do you expect from the person that decided to recruit the whole eu prime, so its dead as fuck

That is entirely not true, what we did was only kicking people since 2.0 started specifically in EU. TToxic , Wannali, DS and so on.

About internet ~ when we had some issues, Koll said that game comfort from connection perspective is not related to your actually internet speed. My net has cap at 5MB/s but stable sooo -> therefore 0 lags here ^^.

BUMP for Dagger/Warrior DD's.

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

That is entirely not true, what we did was only kicking people since 2.0 started specifically in EU. TToxic , Wannali, DS and so on.

About internet ~ when we had some issues, Koll said that game comfort from connection perspective is not related to your actually internet speed. My net has cap at 5MB/s but stable sooo -> therefore 0 lags here ^^.

thats way after 2.0, at the start at 2.0 the goal was to get enough ppl for baium. 

42 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

thats way after 2.0, at the start at 2.0 the goal was to get enough ppl for baium. 

Clueless as always, we have less people now than when we started 2.0. 75ppl cc in CS vs 160+- and we are recruiting everything? SA 3 cps vs litterally all other clans of this prime, but hey, i quess we’re recruiting everything, sm logic is, oh we have 1cp less, better cry about zerg instead of recruiting 1 more cp. You shitfuck had more heroes every month since the start, still dont come  toi, you are so useless that i actually might recruit more cps, because you dont do anything anyway. Lemme count, 3ds cps, nemesis cp, sayomi cp, waiiiiiit, isnt that 5 cps? Nah lets cry, change prime after eu, instead of fighting. Keep rimming that sm buthole.

43 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Clueless as always

Calm your titties Isno, you write bullshits here.

27 minutes ago, Kure said:

Calm your titties Isno, you write bullshits here.

this guy lul, can buy char/epics, can't buy knowledge of server even if he is 100x times more active lmao

34 minutes ago, Yomana said:

SAYOMI CP at  2018 LUL 

those little european bitches aren't greatful for our greek overlords protecting us from evil NATO enemies.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

those little european bitches aren't greatful for our greek overlords protecting us from evil NATO enemies.

all hail sayomi protector of the 7 seas

17 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

all hail sayomi protector of the 7 seas

sayomi of Greece , first crybaby of LS bug , king of non factors and retards , sailor of the mediterranean  , failer of chain strike , rightful hero of SK

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

itommy cp,lfury cp, lina cp, frequency cp, JF (2 cp at the beginning then 1 cp), summoners cp. Also tried to recruit roa cp. These are 1st who comes in mind.

Not saying that its bad or smth, just saying that "we did was only kicking people since 2.0 started" - is a lie.

@Pendragon "its 5cp vs 5,5, share with me please where am i wrong?"
Pretty much here. DS cps are lower lvl and some of them never were full, not saying about 3rd skills. Also WS heroes are almost all in eur prime, when DT heroes are distributed more in 3 primes. About sayomi cp - ppl already corrected you.

Maybe in next month it will be more challenge for perks in eur prime (with less heroes), lets see.

* on the rights of free bump

10 hours ago, Pendragon said:

@kktnxbye whos roa cp?

They dont play anymore. 

It was guys in abg who was boosting levels insane. Like made 1-65 in few weeks. Later they changed or had to change to PR cp. He was streaming also.

Why i know? These cunts delayed my bishop leveling by 2-3 weeks more than expected.