Sign in to follow this  
elfyyy

Infinity Power - Mana Limit

@Koll @San0 

Mana limit skill from infinity rod says "For 30 secs, magic skills don't consume MP"
But it actually uses a little, if I spam greater battle heal for example, it uses 10-15 mana each, buffs are 3-4 mana each, which is a lot over time if you consider rebuffs or healing in pvp.

You know how when you use a skill it used a bit of MP when you start the cast and the rest when you finish casting it?
It is using a small % of normal mana in both beggining and end of casting, instead of none

pls fix :S

Edited by elfyyy

23 hours ago, elfyyy said:

@Koll @San0 

Mana limit skill from infinity rod says "For 30 secs, magic skills don't consume MP"
But it actually uses a little, if I spam greater battle heal for example, it uses 10-15 mana each, buffs are 3-4 mana each, which is a lot over time if you consider rebuffs or healing in pvp.

You know how when you use a skill it used a bit of MP when you start the cast and the rest when you finish casting it?
It is using a small % of normal mana in both beggining and end of casting, instead of none

pls fix :S

Check now.

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Check now.

still the same
for shits and giggles I spammed GBH for 30s and it spend like 300-400 mana in total, so its quite a lot actually

I can record it if you want, if it will make it any easier to fix it

there is a difference between cast cost and skill cost. with this skill on your SKILLs do not cost mana, but you still pay the CAST cost.

lets say similar to the mana it costs to throw an arrow for example. 

12 minutes ago, San0 said:

there is a difference between cast cost and skill cost. with this skill on your SKILLs do not cost mana, but you still pay the CAST cost.

I know that but it is using reduced mana for BOTH parts, kind of like in the video above, but because its sped up it's hard to see how much cause of regen etc

From the video you can see that his mana overall goes up anyway with the skill active, what is happening with me is it goes down.

Comparing to the video it seems the 2nd cost is way too high here, maybe even the first a bit

17 hours ago, elfyyy said:

I know that but it is using reduced mana for BOTH parts, kind of like in the video above, but because its sped up it's hard to see how much cause of regen etc

From the video you can see that his mana overall goes up anyway with the skill active, what is happening with me is it goes down.

Comparing to the video it seems the 2nd cost is way too high here, maybe even the first a bit

He is probably using orfen 3, need to make test using one i guess

Edited by weeeeD

17 hours ago, San0 said:

agree with this guy.

in the video i see same answer. 

Sign in to follow this