Dulcie

WTS Clan lv5+Clan Hall FOR ADENA !!!

Just now, Stiba007 said:

Wow, amazing CH on 28days.

Only regen on HP/MP and 50% back.

U cant buy there items. 

U go there only with scrolls to CH (normal/bsoe)

No ports. 

Amazing. ?

yes, and in 28 days you buy new one, such science :D as i said, i know you want CH to get money from crystals (holy sh1t, who would have expected that when you had problem with relogging to ally heroes just so you can have a bit more EABs to sell on market :D ), but any other clan which actually pvps at least once a year appreciate CH because of mp/hp regen and xp back :P 

- go there only with scrolls - yeah, usually faster than actually running into CH
- no ports - where exactly would you abuse porting from dion CH?

24 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

(holy sh1t, who would have expected that when you had problem with relogging to ally heroes just so you can have a bit more EABs to sell on market :D )

Interesting quote from someone who had 7 hero candidate in one cp with no enforcement and needed 3 clans in ts room for every oly days to leech point.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

where exactly would you abuse porting from dion CH?

Floran for PK cleaning obv. 

13 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

Interesting quote from someone who had 7 hero candidate in one cp with no enforcement and needed 3 clans in ts room for every oly days to leech point.

and you say that based on what? stibas statement that only pony and DA is enforcer? :D cool

57 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

1) no Enforecement. 3xTyrants making 100+ points, Warcyer/pony 100+ points, SK making points, Octo making points I wont even continue about DAs and other shit.

2)Well hero candidates, lets count.

Tyrants - open olympiad farming points.

SK - open oly farming points.

Spoiler - open oly farming points.

Dagger - feeding

BD - feeding

EE - feeding

Bishop - because afro failed and Shaylaa had already more points also feeding

so its 4 candidates, lets speak about other PW in ally=none. Already 3 candidates. One month we gave BD to someone else to feed, nirvana made solo more points, so i guess unless appears bd who knows that have two poisons and UD, its no chance someone else gets it + its 79. 

I count 2 candidates that was taken for no reason, EE and bish. 

3)Its always better to take hero if u know person can take it, then risk on some strange guy who fails it 50-70%

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, and in 28 days you buy new one, such science :D as i said, i know you want CH to get money from crystals (holy sh1t, who would have expected that when you had problem with relogging to ally heroes just so you can have a bit more EABs to sell on market :D ), but any other clan which actually pvps at least once a year appreciate CH because of mp/hp regen and xp back :P 

- go there only with scrolls - yeah, usually faster than actually running into CH
- no ports - where exactly would you abuse porting from dion CH?

You know me so good. I own 2xToI 6 talismans and one of them use friend. I didnt buy very long time talisman crystals, because i dont need them and i let guys from CP make on it free adenas and cheaper way on their ToI 6. Its not like clown fiesta between Aniana and Masha in SM CH.

God, you know me so perfect. So u know very well if we did hero on Aja and DS human dagger, DS bring 0 chars with 100points on feed and we bring 10chars with 100+ points and feed mainly from our chars. Funny like you still try push Masha to our feed waves and i told her that i will not feed her. I never saw bigger leech than Masha. Still playing with Female Warriors and if SM split drop or she need feed, she was saying "Im SM, Im SM". ?

Noone must talk about leechers comedy, like you called people from others 2clans from ally to your TS room for feeding your candidates.?

@ProGressiveStop lie on start. Spoil and tyrant, sk got many relogs from us. Rizo like true sneaky b.tch try leech manytimes from our own feed waves. Even Masha can confirm it, if she will not lie about it. 

Open oly farming points? So why FemaleWarriors had so huge emo if we killed them so easy on open oly? Wow, you grade go down....Sad.

12 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@ProGressiveStop lie on start. Spoil and tyrant, sk got many relogs from us. Rizo like true sneaky b.tch try leech manytimes from our own feed waves. Even Masha can confirm it, if she will not lie about it. 

Open oly farming points? So why FemaleWarriors had so huge emo if we killed them so easy on open oly? Wow, you grade go down....Sad.

Because there is rules, either we all go with them or noone. Thats how i leaded oly, if u meet candidate and u cant make a deal, then fight, stronger wins. Thats why we created videos with spartans. Thats why one month we lost SPH and BIsh hero at once.Because Nansey killed Afro. Good old times.

Back to topic, well u dont need to restart now, but i dont see more heroes on your side.

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

God, you know me so perfect. So u know very well if we did hero on Aja and DS human dagger, DS bring 0 chars with 100points on feed and we bring 10chars with 100+ points and feed mainly from our chars. Funny like you still try push Masha to our feed waves and i told her that i will not feed her. I never saw bigger leech than Masha. Still playing with Female Warriors and if SM split drop or she need feed, she was saying "Im SM, Im SM". ?

Noone must talk about leechers comedy, like you called people from others 2clans from ally to your TS room for feeding your candidates.?

haha, you speak like we were in your wave every single time you pushed, yes, if you have 5 chars (tyrant, necro, DA, pony, spoiler, SK) going for open oly farming, sometimes it happens that they meet your chars (woah, maybe thats why we have this ally restarting as any other clan, weird right?), but it was like what, 3 times per day or maybe even weekend that someone from us stumbled into your feed wave? and you had problem to relog with one of your ponies which had 200+ points? really? like your guys never missed your wave and ally relogged to them (out of my mind i can tell you that once aja missed your wave and i met her with anytime and i relogged to her eventho i was candidate as well, soooo greedy), rizos never tried to sabotage your feedwaves, he always tries to communicate with other ppl  who make feedwaves, if you refused to communicate with him, thats another story

we didnt go emo after you left, sorry to tell you, it was just funny how whole server started to feed and relog to enemies on classes which our cp tried to feed, sorry but no hard feelings, even with all relogs in the world from your and pistolas squad to uin, guess who is shining again?

ps: how many heroes your "insane oly farmer CP 3000" last month? oh, right, funny :D 

Edited by MoDoy

32 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Because there is rules, either we all go with them or noone. Thats how i leaded oly, if u meet candidate and u cant make a deal, then fight, stronger wins. Thats why we created videos with spartans. Thats why one month we lost SPH and BIsh hero at once.Because Nansey killed Afro. Good old times.

Back to topic, well u dont need to restart now, but i dont see more heroes on your side.

Rules which greedy FW bend for self, we were rdy for next month and we didnt let u leech from us again. We played by the rules and u got emos. :)

Only me and Lafi/Wanali were playing oly last month. I played 2 ES, both in top 1% with many relogs for adenas. ? Lafi w/o one oly week finish not far away for Jimbo.

@MoDoy U meet Aja only in our feed waves, so u musted relog, stop lie boy. Everytime we go instantly after your feed way, first was timer and after was our waves. Rizo know it very well and tried getting free feed from us. Funny like i said you that next time we didnt relog and we will killing your candidates in our waves, we never again see your chars there and Masha in our TS room said that he fcked up with it. :D

I love it like he try still look before all like fair and good guy. Everyone know that he is greedy lier with many faces + totally stupid guy with same password which needed save ass from GM ( behind his back he call GM no brain - fair guy)

48 minutes ago, Dulcie said:

WTHELL I just want to sell a clan hall that I do not use, not so they post 50 messages here     omg.

WTF DONT SPAM 

57 minutes ago, Dulcie said:

WTHELL I just want to sell a clan hall that I do not use, not so they post 50 messages here     omg.

when u lower price than write here.

• Haha 1

guys please use paragraphs on your walls of text, I can't appreciate the drama like this...

5 hours ago, Dulcie said:

please don't go offtopic, this is stiba vs fw thread no. 923

• Like 1
  • Haha 1