Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

FAQ Zaken update

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

The thing is, we dont even know if those blessed soulshots were actually obtainable on official. Yes they may have existed on the database but they may have been impossible to obtain ingame. You can't release something so gamebreaking without doing research on it first.

they were obtainable and afaik they had 0 weight coz i think i remember on some destro movie he had 100k of blessed ssc when he hover over them, op sh1t on archer which have 0 weight limit

also since when 10% m def makes no difference @_@

8 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

The thing is, we dont even know if those blessed soulshots were actually obtainable on official. Yes they may have existed on the database but they may have been impossible to obtain ingame. You can't release something so gamebreaking without doing research on it first.

It was event where people got those shots 

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

hhn.gif

10% m def doesnt make diff rly?  but 15% dmg bonus is OP nice delusion. I  just ask Admins if are goin gto get this official feature. Whats wrong with that, why to stop? Isnt it FAQ topic about such questions?

P.S 3k posts 1k likes ?

Ok

I don't know... On one hand, theoretically, yeah, the accessibility of highly enchanted staffs should result in some rebalancing, but then I remember how I got hit for 8k into my BW robe by some archer and I think well, maybe f*** them ? If anything, people should get more access to magic defense rather than pumping the offense power for the other side... Maybe ease up on the jewel enchant rates? btw.

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

P.S 3k posts 1k likes ?

gratz ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't know... On one hand, theoretically, yeah, the accessibility of highly enchanted staffs should result in some rebalancing, but then I remember how I got hit for 8k into my BW robe by some archer and I think well, maybe f*** them ? If anything, people should get more access to magic defense rather than pumping the offense power for the other side... Maybe ease up on the jewel enchant rates? btw.

gratz ?

I can agree with you up to some point, however ppl whos gonna use blessed ss are nto only archers :(. Easier m def would be nice, i agree but right now we lower it with next bug fixes so its gonna be even worse than it is

Edited by Rizos