Sign in to follow this  
Xand3rT

Population

To be fair serwer population isnt high now..... Its always lower before updates, and after update population is booming. 

But its verry good time to start now, becouse it will be much harder to kill raid bosses after updatte. Raids are top exp factor to 60++ lvl, and there is not big competition for those bosses atm.

10 hours ago, Xand3rT said:

Hi, i need know the population of this server, i want start playing here.. 

I do not want to go in and find a low number of players

The server is active mostly in the EU primetime, during which it's not that hard to find a party across most levels. Outside of that, you'll be mostly farming alone right now. But as YipMan mentioned, we're expecting new patch in the upcoming months after which the population will boom again - also, next week an event starts which is an amazing opportunity for new players to get a kickstart - if you're active, it's usually not a problem to farm up for high or even D weapon in one day during events :) 

Also, without trying to be too much of a fanboy, I dare to say that this server has definitely more potential than NCwest - this server has been running for over 3 years with more or less same online (outside of spikes), but the population on NCwest is dropping drastically due to their admins' decisions around the rates and P2W features. So if you're looking for a english-speaking Classic server without subscription fees, this is definitely the best option right now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xand3rT said:

Hi, i need know the population of this server, i want start playing here.. 

I do not want to go in and find a low number of players

Hey there, i'm gonna be honest with you, i started here two days a go and yes while low lvl spots are empty and nobody is looking for aoe groups. There's always people looking for low lvl raid bosses, all you need is a d bow at least. 

Server feels alive in some hours and in some others feels like a cementary, if you play eu prime time u will find raid bosses party everywhere but if u play na time you are going to have a hard time to find low lvls parties.

I recommend you to test yourself, it's a 3 years old server with an established economy and clans. If you're looking for high population madness server u should go Classic NA.

Right now im playing eu prime just for raids and na time to solo and farm some adena. Server will get better with more level.

Have fun.

2 hours ago, Fisher said:

Hey there, i'm gonna be honest with you, i started here two days a go and yes while low lvl spots are empty and nobody is looking for aoe groups. There's always people looking for low lvl raid bosses, all you need is a d bow at least. 

Server feels alive in some hours and in some others feels like a cementary, if you play eu prime time u will find raid bosses party everywhere but if u play na time you are going to have a hard time to find low lvls parties.

I recommend you to test yourself, it's a 3 years old server with an established economy and clans. If you're looking for high population madness server u should go Classic NA.

Right now im playing eu prime just for raids and na time to solo and farm some adena. Server will get better with more level.

Have fun.

Important note there; it might sound obvious, but just to be sure - server is 3 years old, which means the vast majority of the players is 60+ (which is also a point when ppl usually join clans or CPs so they don't really use /matchmaking either), so the low lvl areas are not really a representative of the servers' overall activity. 

population is rising everyday and new people join, that's all i can say

today at siege we saw a couple new clans as well :0

Dont listen this bulshits!May be from 1 month the admin dont show siege online!We saw a couple of clans.....bullshit.....no one mention how many clans 5 lv dont play from may be an year.....The truith is that server is going down......but slowly......and there isnt chance the population to grow up.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, lazhris74 said:

Dont listen this bulshits!May be from 1 month the admin dont show siege online!We saw a couple of clans.....bullshit.....no one mention how many clans 5 lv dont play from may be an year.....The truith is that server is going down......but slowly......and there isnt chance the population to grow up.

lol

11 hours ago, lazhris74 said:

"Thank you for your service. 50 NCoins have been deposited to your account"
~xoxo mucho luv, your NCwest

• Haha 1

I dont pay money for games.......this server is for money.....not for your pleasure.......all of you that give money for this game.....GTFO.....i already buried 1 server so......

11 minutes ago, lazhris74 said:

I dont pay money for games.......this server is for money.....not for your pleasure.......all of you that give money for this game.....GTFO.....i already buried 1 server so......

can you rephrase this sentence using word "kebabs" instead of "money" please? would be easier for me to understand what you wanted to say

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can you rephrase this sentence using word "kebabs" instead of "money" please? would be easier for me to understand what you wanted to say

want a trophy now? a crown?

27 minutes ago, Nerik said:

want a trophy now? a crown?

what happened with your main account @Ryok, did you get ban on forum? :(

Edited by MoDoy

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

answer from one account was enough for me :D no need to switch accounts and answer twice dude ^_^

ye ye ye... what about chars ingame?

lets speak about items too? ?

Edited by Nerik

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

answer from one account was enough for me :D no need to switch accounts and answer twice dude ^_^

CAN YOU PASS THE LIE DETECTOR? @MoDoy

2 hours ago, lazhris74 said:

And still you apparently shill for NCwest, which is a major league in P2Winning already.

32 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

And still you apparently shill for NCwest, which is a major league in P2Winning already.

50 euro just to pass the queue and log in :D Won't mention the bonus in xp and drop rate.