Month: January
Server: L2classic.club
Chronicle: Classic 2.0 Saviors
Name: Mephisto527
Class: Gladiator (Glad)
Clan: Anarchy
Alliance: -
Length: 12:11

Finally managed to persuade myself to go through those gladi frapses and finish 4th volume of Diversity of Olympics - Gladiator. Decided to make first gladiator movie before spellsinger as last one was kinda "caster" class (ES), so sps is going to be next. About character, was quite funny as when i borrowed the char first day of oly we found out it didnt have enough SP for any 76 skill (sonic rage and blaster included), so we spent first hour of it just powerleveling so i could at least have the sonic rage hex for it and later on that week the char got SP to learn also stun from 76 (yay! no more 79/80 lvls resisting many stuns :P ), also got better blunt rather than playing with mage blunt borrowed from our WC (thanks @Yomana :D). There is still lots of space for improvement on gladi with switching weapons and energy stones, but i didnt want to make skill macros with energy stones recharging and switching weapons was kinda harsh as ~ half of my matches were played from home where i had different keyboard and thus different layout, so i simply didnt want to missclick some other binding and lose match coz of it ;)

Enjoy.

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

He is so "great" that i bet he will do it on sws 55 lvl ?

He needs 2 sws 55 lvl though , so he can have 60 matches per week and get advantage from his opponents ???

Edited by Yomana
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

He is so "great" that i bet he will do it on sws 55 lvl ?

And he will secure SWS hero in 1st Week !! Xd 

i suggest u record your cursor too btw

nvm its missing only on the first match

Edited by etze

2 minutes ago, etze said:

when he uses soft, he records w/o cursor :D

14 minutes ago, etze said:

its missing in several matches, because as i said some weeks i had to play from sisters laptop and there i recorded with in game recording which doesnt have cursor showed, when i fraps from my pc i use obs and cursor is showing, i also prefer when i can see cursor on frapses rather than just ppl doing magic stuff and you dont see what he doesits missing in several matches, because as i said some weeks i had to play from sisters laptop and there i recorded with in game recording which doesnt have cursor showed, when i fraps from my pc i use obs and cursor is showing, i also prefer when i can see cursor on frapses rather than just ppl doing magic stuff and you dont see what he does

15 minutes ago, Jsem said:

No ?

well, i have already sps footage gathered, so there is no doubt vol. 5 will be spellsinger movie :D i guess vol. 6 might be WC (as i had to do play it again since our cp kinda started playing again, so i cannot just choose whatever char i want to try for fun)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

well, i have already sps footage gathered, so there is no doubt vol. 5 will be spellsinger movie :D i guess vol. 6 might be WC (as i had to do play it again since our cp kinda started playing again, so i cannot just choose whatever char i want to try for fun)

So... SWS Volume 7? Not fair, not fair. What about fans? fuck CP ?