Brutals

fake shop

1 hour ago, Sebulba said:

pay attention next time ?

i mean,maybe this guy just forgot to click 0 by mistake,but he think he has the right price,but like i say who knows,i dont care about this type of shops 

it really can be missclick, one guy put to sell bop for 60k instead of 60kk :D But I sense this guy wanted to get rich by fooling others. Anyway, these kind of scams are element of l2 :)

• Like 1

read rules dude. scaming is outlawed in this land :)

maybe we dont need police in real world cause its peoples fault if they become victims of fraud also right ?

• Like 1

There are a price if ppl blind click wasn’t a problem of staff imo , and let’s see how many ppl come here to report when they get advantage from a mistake in putting down shop’s price, like the bop preview citated for example 

Edited by Drizzt Do Urden

I think it's stupid to get ban for this, it's like someone give you some papers you sign them without reading and after you cry he took your house, no judge will give your house back bcz you signed with your own hand, like in this case he didn't log you and took your adena you clicked, or like buying a Louis Vuitton overpriced shit and after try to sue them. 

It did happen to me once on my first server lost few kk but it never happened again , I check 5 times the price of every item worth more than 100k 

3 hours ago, Werew said:

I think it's stupid to get ban for this, it's like someone give you some papers you sign them without reading and after you cry he took your house, no judge will give your house back bcz you signed with your own hand, like in this case he didn't log you and took your adena you clicked, or like buying a Louis Vuitton overpriced shit and after try to sue them. 

It did happen to me once on my first server lost few kk but it never happened again , I check 5 times the price of every item worth more than 100k 

Some ppl remain stupid all of the life, nothing teaches them. So for those retards, there are helpful GMs here, but not irl;)

At least this can be the only thing kids could learn from l2 , open your eyes and use your brain  or you will get fucked

Edited by Werew

don't get me wrong, I don't say is ok, I never did it  but it makes l2 more intresting, more drama, l2 is great because it give you freedom  you can pk steal work (farm) , switch sides or be alone  it's all your decision, in my opinion this is the greatest l2 feature otherwise I would play WOW or w/e