Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Petition to make 3 ring slots.

Fak this drama between Iaxzp and Bobby

So right now if understand correctly based on their skills/playstyle  the hierarchy of tyrants is this one : Deg > Angerfist>DrElmar 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Good zp, thats a good attitude to have, getting 0 epics, 0 baiums, 0 castles, 0 prime hours winning, its good that you dont feel like loosing, you wont ever loose with an attitude like this, keep it up.

meh still need practice to provoke me)

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Fak this drama between Iaxzp and Bobby

So right now if understand correctly based on their skills/playstyle  the hierarchy of tyrants is this one : Deg > Angerfist>DrElmar 

i'm just wondering how a potato tyrant without any oly experience or 3rd class skills can repeatedly beat the best (?) tyrant of the server

Edited by etze

20 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Good zp, thats a good attitude to have, getting 0 epics, 0 baiums, 0 castles, 0 prime hours winning, its good that you dont feel like loosing, you wont ever loose with an attitude like this, keep it up.

You know nothing. They own silent valley and sometimes BS... unless fear wipe them

1 hour ago, etze said:

i'm just wondering how a potato tyrant without any oly experience or 3rd class skills can repeatidly beat the best (?) tyrant of the server

If you cant figure the answer which is way too simple and the number one factor for his wins i cant do something..

Also about this "repeatidly" no need to bring it on again and again because as i understand you know NOTHING etze

27 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

If you cant figure the answer which is way too simple and the number one factor for his wins i cant do something..

Also about this "repeatidly" no need to bring it on again and again because as i understand you know NOTHING etze

all i know is u consider potato player a guy who has rekt ur tyrant on multiple occasions

12 minutes ago, etze said:

all i know is u consider potato player a guy who has rekt ur tyrant on multiple occasions

? i thought that you are a smart player but ... nothing more to say. 

2 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Deg > Angerfist>DrElmar 

Ifuknowwhatimean.jpg.39d5e9202c96ba92592c6874dc2e538c.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, etze said:

Dude i didnt say that he is a potato tyrant ..Personally i found it really funny how you started compare these tyrants 

Chill out and he ll give his answers in game !

6 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

? i thought that you are a smart player but ... nothing more to say. 

check my signature