Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Petition to make 3 ring slots.

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

@iAxZp try siege without koreans and you will realize who is getting carried

rip pls dont answer me like the rest or i ll start treating you like them) like fucking clown

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

And he is still a best potato tyrant in this server , even 3x baium rings will not hep him

Peace and Love.

u do realize that he has beat drelmar most of the times they matched up together, right? D:

not to mention he's 78 without any 3rd class skills..

Edited by etze

18 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

rip pls dont answer me like the rest or i ll start treating you like them) like fucking clown

Truth hurts

8 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Preferably instead of underwear slot, why can't i hold all these baiums?

https://imgur.com/a/3BiHprI

since we are talking about petitions, everyone should sign this petition to make the world a better place https://www.change.org/p/council-of-the-european-union-stop-fortuna-from-abusing-cp-members-for-his-own-profit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, etze said:

u do realize that he has beat drelmar most of the times they matched up together, right? ?

not to mention he's 78 without any 3rd class skills..

Do you realize i saw how he fight and win with baium lvl 3 vs no baium even lvl 1 isnt a BIG DEAL ...

I say about how he play ? potato style, btw who played on Angerfist last oly and lose 3 times in a row with top eq vs low eq DrElmar? Me kurwa or who ? .

Mission complete - triggered ?

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

you’re getting boned by retards

we will see that my friend) as for the retards part as i see u agree ;)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

we will see that my friend) as for the retards part as i see u agree ;)

You can’t  see shit when you’re already bent down and getting rammed

i understand u need some1 to flame after u have to be nice to those who followed u before they realise what piece of shit u are. especially to me when u had to lick my balls for over 6 months to help u)np keep going u show to ppl what kind of shiter u are) @Pendragon

Edited by iAxZp

39 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Do you realize i saw how he fight and win with baium lvl 3 vs no baium even lvl 1 isnt a BIG DEAL ...

I say about how he play ? potato style, btw who played on Angerfist last oly and lose 3 times in a row with top eq vs low eq DrElmar? Me kurwa or who ? .

Mission complete - triggered ?

Dont worry who played on Angerfist. Same guy took hero from Elmar before ?

17 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i understand u need some1 to flame after u have to be nice to those who followed u before they realise what piece of shit u are. especially to me when u had to lick my balls for over 6 months to help u)np keep going u show to ppl what kind of shiter u are) @Pendragon

The fuck did i do exactly to be sucha piece of shit?

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

The fuck did i do exactly to be sucha piece of shit?

i dont need to come and enumerate ur mistakes or ur bad actions.u know what u are and u know what u did to deserve my behavior to u ;). i am done with this flame section.

Just now, iAxZp said:

i dont need to come and enumerate ur mistakes or ur bad actions.u know what u are and u know what u did to deserve my behavior to u ;). i am done with this flame section.

No I actually want something specific 

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

No I actually want something specific 

did i deleveled nexls?/wizardead?/wonderorc?/ny of ur sphs?any of the chars i had access? did i was saying china agreement is shit and i dont need them and then after split i keep making agreement?:D come on if i start the list we need 100 pages

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

did i deleveled nexls?/wizardead?/wonderorc?/ny of ur sphs?any of the chars i had access? did i was saying china agreement is shit and i dont need them and then after split i keep making agreement?:D come on if i start the list we need 100 pages

So im a piece of shit cuz i didnt break deal after being threatened to be zerged etc and how are you not piece of shit after changing prp pass which we all leveled? Gimme more pls

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

So you are loosing hardcore to a bunch of retards with a pathetic leader?

well i dont feel like i lose) .if u feel like winning we are both happy)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well i dont feel like i lose) .if u feel like winning we are both happy)

Good zp, thats a good attitude to have, getting 0 epics, 0 baiums, 0 castles, 0 prime hours winning, its good that you dont feel like loosing, you wont ever loose with an attitude like this, keep it up.

• Haha 1