Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

60 strong!

@Rip well for a kid just started engineering uni at year ago i was expection to dont be so bad on counting. go on 1st fight and count with finger like you did on 5th grade.

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Rip well for a kid just started engineering uni at year ago i was expection to dont be so bad on counting. go on 1st fight and count with finger like you did on 5th grade.

Ok daddy 

image.png.52f408c55a581cf7a8f09ef966e50f75.png

"the worst thing is you are telling bullsh1ts to other people ... *tsk* ... you have to stop that" - myrmidon 2k18

:d

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.52f408c55a581cf7a8f09ef966e50f75.png

"the worst thing is you are telling bullsh1ts to other people ... *tsk* ... you have to stop that" - myrmidon 2k18

:d

if you see more carefully video you will see me clicking on free space and my char dont follow then you ll see me afer grandeur standic static 4-5 secs then moving a litle and casting group heal with 5 sec delay then one more skill and dc. i have no reason to say bullshits.every mistake i make is on video exposing me. 

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

:D give the recorded voice or no ballz :)

i mean, i changed telling and saying (idk how it happened, i thought i have it perfectly in memory from so many repetitions)

am i classified as man since i have ballz or still pussy, just with ballz :<

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i mean, i changed telling and saying (idk how it happened, i thought i have it perfectly in memory from so many repetitions)

am i classified as man since i have ballz or still pussy, just with ballz :<

You can chose by your self but carefull! 

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if you see more carefully video you will see me clicking on free space and my char dont follow then you ll see me afer grandeur standic static 4-5 secs then moving a litle and casting group heal with 5 sec delay then one more skill and dc. i have no reason to say bullshits.every mistake i make is on video exposing me. 

after grandeur, you got hero fear (7s), after that you made 7x group heals, normal heal, hero silence, 2x might of heaven, 1x ress and 1x root

now did you have lags before DC? most probably, but wouldnt really call what i see "DC after i used hero dread. now imagine if you "paint" every fact with such modifications, yeah, it becomes bullsh1t in the end ^_^ but its fine, your HV is pure meme material, keep it going

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

after grandeur, you got hero fear (7s), after that you made 7x group heals, normal heal, hero silence, 2x might of heaven, 1x ress and 1x root

now did you have lags before DC? most probably, but wouldnt really call what i see "DC after i used hero dread. now imagine if you "paint" every fact with such modifications, yeah, it becomes bullsh1t in the end ^_^ but its fine, your HV is pure meme material, keep it going

i did my best now i can sit grap pop corn and watch ppl laughing with ur memes about me)