Sign in to follow this  
skyplayer

Returning player - sps lf clan

Hello all,

As stated in the topic, I am going to play once again on classic club server and looking for friendly, active community. I am playing quite a lot but It is difficult for me to determine my main hours. That's why I am rather looking for general clan idea with even random standard/aoe/duo pt than constant mage' pt. I played L2 a lot in the past and I am not the one that runs away from pvp - even on such low lvl as my own :). Atm my lvl is 60, and I am playing ~18-23 GMT+1.

PM me on forum or whisp ingame - mu5e.

Best regards,
mu5e

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

find clan Bravo in game, or Fear, dunno

If he's not Brazilian or Russian then I doubt he will want to get involved with brazilians spamming "kkkkkkkkkkkkk br huehue reclutando por favor adena pls hexa kkkkkk"  or russians spamming "rush b cyka blyat idi nahui vodka balalaika". Either way OP just stay in gludin for like an hour spamming lf clan and im sure you will get invited to perkunas. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Poseidon said:

find clan Bravo in game, or Fear, dunno

"top" ally on serwer recruting lvl's 60

wow xd what next

15 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

If he's not Brazilian or Russian then I doubt he will want to get involved with brazilians spamming "kkkkkkkkkkkkk br huehue reclutando por favor adena pls hexa kkkkkk"  or russians spamming "rush b cyka blyat idi nahui vodka balalaika". Either way OP just stay in gludin for like an hour spamming lf clan and im sure you will get invited to perkunas. 

4 hours ago, YipMan said:

"top" ally on serwer recruting lvl's 60

wow xd what next

I hope you guys play Oly as good as you spam posts on forum.

15 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Edited by Poseidon

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I hope you guys play Oly as good as you spam posts on forum. Otherwise 

forum likes > olympiad points. I need to make smartass comments to climb back to 0.5 like/post ratio. Hero glow is overrated and only lasts a month. Forum likes will be here until the server closes.

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Hero glow is overrated and only lasts a month

Are u sure about that?

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

And not all glows are of heroes

unknown.png

take notes guys, you see one little happy poop right there ^_^ the kind of poop you look at, its sturdy and in one piece and you are like "yeah, this was a good poop". on the other hand, you look at new perkunas side and you have same view as when you look towards toilet bowl after you finished with your diarrhea after finishing your mexican food, small pieces of smelly sh1t everywhere :d

for the new guy, FEAR clan might be good option for you IN CASE they have mage party (not sure if they have mage party?!?, if they dont have, you wont find much use as sps there), maybe try this goodlife what humble mentioned

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, skyplayer said:

Thanks guys for bumping my thread, even with such "shitty" conversation. I already found a clan and topic can be closed.

See You in game,

mu5e

sorry :(

have fun with your new clan