Sign in to follow this  
Drlord

may 3 pvp prsha)

Game addiction in South Korea is a serious social problem. we are witnessing the symptoms of that problem first hand here. we need to come together as a community and help drlord from his addiction.his recent developing behavior raises deep concerns.

drlord.does it help to have someone to talk to ? how do you feel when you have emojs in your posts ? have you tried to contact your local rehab center?  Get help !

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/비디오_게임_탐닉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zellem said:

Game addiction in South Korea is a serious social problem. we are witnessing the symptoms of that problem first hand here. we need to come together as a community and help drlord from his addiction.his recent developing behavior raises deep concerns.

drlord.does it help to have someone to talk to ? how do you feel when you have emojs in your posts ? have you tried to contact your local rehab center?  Get help !

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/비디오_게임_탐닉

man you really speak about game addiction in lineage forum? :D 

3 minutes ago, NWD said:

man you really speak about game addiction in lineage forum?

yup probably a lot of people here have some level of L2 addiction and I am sure people manage it considering how old the game is right now but this Drlord is a whole another beast of gaming addiction. every a few days he posts a list of edited pvp videos. his kkkks and EZs are endless in hero voice and considering he continues to play in EU prime that means its really late at night in South Korea time. there are many other factors too.

so yes, unfortunately, Drlord has some issues and needs help.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Drlord said:

Do not say liars

중독에 문제가 있습니다. 너는 도움을 발견해야한다.

당신을 도울 치료법을 찾으십시오.

Edited by Zellem

5 minutes ago, Zellem said:

중독에 문제가 있습니다. 도움이 필요해.

당신을 도울 치료법을 찾으십시오.

Why? Is it wrong to go to your European time and play?
Get your mental.

7 minutes ago, Drlord said:

Why? Is it wrong to go to your European time and play?
Get your mental.

nothing wrong as far as gaming but what about your social life? do you have friends in real life? why spend all night playing L2. Seoul is a beautiful city go out and experience real life

게임에 이르기까지 아무런 문제가 없지만 사회 생활은 어떻습니까? 너는 실생활에 친구가 있니? 왜 밤새 게임을하니? 서울은 아름다운 도시입니다.

Edited by Zellem

2 minutes ago, Zellem said:

nothing wrong as far as gaming but what about your social life? do you have friends in real life? why spend all night playing L2. Seoul is a beautiful city go out and experience real life

I am good at social life and play good games.
never mind
))

Well, i hope so. when you post videos every a few days and when you play during EU time for many days .it may look like you have some unhealthy obsession with Lineage2. That's why I think you have a gaming addiction. That's why some people here find you strange, Do you understand what I am saying here? 

글쎄, 그러길 바래. 며칠에 한 번씩 비디오를 올리거나 EU 시간 동안 여러 날 동안 비디오를 올릴 때 Lineage2에 건강에 해를 끼칠 수 있습니다. 그래서 당신이 게임 중독이라고 생각하는 이유입니다. 그래서 여기 몇몇 사람들이 당신을 이상하게 여기는 이유가 있습니다. 제가 여기서 말하는 것을 이해합니까?

32 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

WHY DONT COME SV? AFRAID? COWARD?

HE spend at SV a looot of time being clanless untill 80 and Bsoe from every1 who flag on him ;/

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Zellem said:

Well, i hope so. when you post videos every a few days and when you play during EU time for many days .it may look like you have some unhealthy obsession with Lineage2. That's why I think you have a gaming addiction. That's why some people here find you strange, Do you understand what I am saying here? 

글쎄, 그러길 바래. 며칠에 한 번씩 비디오를 올리거나 EU 시간 동안 여러 날 동안 비디오를 올릴 때 Lineage2에 건강에 해를 끼칠 수 있습니다. 그래서 당신이 게임 중독이라고 생각하는 이유입니다. 그래서 여기 몇몇 사람들이 당신을 이상하게 여기는 이유가 있습니다. 제가 여기서 말하는 것을 이해합니까?

Do not worry. Maybe you're doing better in social life than you are.

I'd suggest you,invest some superspeed potion to your videos creation skills.And finally make 1 video not this shit after shit with calculator.

4 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

I'd suggest you,invest some superspeed potion to your videos creation skills.And finally make 1 video not this shit after shit with calculator.

Do not be bullshit and get in touch with the game at your prime time.
I have not seen you for a long time. Are you frightened?

2 minutes ago, Drlord said:

Do not worry. Maybe you're doing better in social life than you are.

I am worried about you because I know many people in South Korea have gaming addiction and the government of south Korea trying to minimize ( lower )  the problem.    You can play L2 but you have to be happy and healthy .its ok to admit if you have a problem. Players here can be idiots and vicious but trust me they will be at your side if you take a break from L2 to solve your addiction problems. if you don't have anyone to talk to we can take this private if you want to.

저는 한국의 많은 사람들이 게임 중독성과 한국 정부가 문제를 최소화 (낮추기) 위해 노력하고 있다는 것을 알고 있기 때문에 걱정하고 있습니다. L2를 할 수는 있지만 행복하고 건강해야합니다. 문제가 있으면 인정해주십시오. 여기에있는 플레이어는 바보스럽고 악의적 인 사람 일 수는 있지만 중독 문제를 해결하기 위해 L2에서 휴식을 취하면 나에게 의지 할 수 있습니다. 얘기 할 사람이 없다면 원하는대로 비공개로 가져갈 수 있습니다.

2 minutes ago, Zellem said:

I am worried about you because I know many people in South Korea have gaming addiction and the government of south Korea trying to minimize ( lower )  the problem.    You can play L2 but you have to be happy and healthy .its ok to admit if you have a problem. Players here can be idiots and vicious but trust me they will be at your side if you take a break from L2 to solve your addiction problems. if you don't have anyone to talk to we can take this private if you want to.

저는 한국의 많은 사람들이 게임 중독성과 한국 정부가 문제를 최소화 (낮추기) 위해 노력하고 있다는 것을 알고 있기 때문에 걱정하고 있습니다. L2를 할 수는 있지만 행복하고 건강해야합니다. 문제가 있으면 인정해주십시오. 여기에있는 플레이어는 바보스럽고 악의적 인 사람 일 수는 있지만 중독 문제를 해결하기 위해 L2에서 휴식을 취하면 나에게 의지 할 수 있습니다. 얘기 할 사람이 없다면 원하는대로 비공개로 가져갈 수 있습니다.

I told you I do not have a problem with my life, I do not have a problem with my social life than you do.
And the game is just enjoying it.

9 minutes ago, Drlord said:

I told you I do not have a problem with my life, I do not have a problem with my social life than you do.
And the game is just enjoying it.

you are just trying to be tough here and denying your reality : ) get help asap! 

Edited by Zellem

1 minute ago, Zellem said:

you are just trying to be tough here and denying your reality  get help asap! 

I am speaking as it is and you are trying to deny it.

Just now, Drlord said:

I am speaking as it is and you are trying to deny it.

I think we know better how your life is, please stay quiet.

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

I think we know better how your life is, please stay quiet.

Do not leave a liar here.