this new bd of yours needs some schooling

check at 0:51 , made ur whole party flag :(

first this and then tries to bsoe? damn, guy lives up to his nickname

Edited by etze
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe its company secret but maybe you can share your key to success? 9_9

The secret is in our efficiency, we actually kill our priests with 3-4 capable people, instead of 50 people in CC. Also we don't pay our "volunteers"(also known as clan members) at all. Works like a charm let me tell you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

The secret is in our efficiency, we actually kill our priests with 3-4 capable people, instead of 50 people in CC. Also we don't pay our "volunteers"(also known as clan members) at all. Works like a charm let me tell you.

yes today decar was the definition of efficiency :D

Just now, iAxZp said:

you gave one example, I have been giving you examples since january 2019(and that's just when deviates were created, we have been doing this way longer in perkunas). we tried something new for decar and it didnt work so well(I am partly to blame because I got disconnected with titan and WC). We tried the same thing on ipos(without china) and you still got rolled, what's your excuse for that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Decar farm was not orchestrated by Deviate. Semen only speaks for Deviate. 

• Like 1

you gave one example, I have been giving you examples since january 2019(and that's just when deviates were created, we have been doing this way longer in perkunas). we tried something new for decar and it didnt work so well(I am partly to blame because I got disconnected with titan and WC). We tried the same thing on ipos(without china) and you still got rolled, what's your excuse for that?

i dont need excuses. i get everything i could get with resources i have. if i had what deviates or chinese have in their arsenal i would never lose shit.sad leading team

Edited by iAxZp

we farmed 4 tablets shooushed poor archer cp u recruited recently with our "3rd" farming set up resed our main and contined free farming as all ur cps are uncapable to stop it."sad leading team as i mentioned" meanwhile u and ur sad friend were camping 8 our 2nd farming setup :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

i dont need excuses. i get everything i could get with resources i have. if i had what deviates or chinese have in their arsenal i would never lose shit.sad leading team

If the roles were reversed then maybe... By the way you can think the supreme leader bizqquit for not having what deviates and the chinese have in their arsenal.

• Like 1

@SemenArsonist i tried to explaine you many times , war isnt about brute force, war is about strategy :) i wish i had ur fancy cannons instead of my stone spears on this war would be way easier to roll you :)

we farmed 4 tablets shooushed poor archer cp u recruited recently with our "3rd" farming set up resed our main and contined free farming as all ur cps are uncapable to stop it."sad leading team as i mentioned" meanwhile u and ur sad friend were camping 8 our 2nd farming setup :D

I was watching a movie about the rock befriending a giant gorilla and killing a giant crocodile and a giant wolf, etze was on malakafaka.

• Like 1

I was watching a movie about the rock befriending a giant gorilla and killing a giant crocodile and a giant wolf, etze was on malakafaka.

why u mention this kid on our conversation? i thought men were speaking here. i am out gn :)

@SemenArsonist i tried to explaine you many times , war isnt about brute force, war is about strategy :) i wish i had ur fancy cannons instead of my stone spears on this war would be way easier to roll you :)

Strategy and overestimating your capabilities is what brought you to this state you are on right now. Keep relying on it.

• Like 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

why u mention this kid on our conversation? i thought men were speaking here. i am out gn :)

Don't talk shit about the rock, please. He's my second favorite wrestler/actor/bodybuilder/millionaire/entrepreneur/philanthropist after Fortuna.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Motherfucker, you think I'd like your post that easily?

re malaka please like it, I am close to going under 40% post to like ratio. a haha is fine too

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

re malaka please like it, I am close to going under 40% post to like ratio. a haha is fine too

Will I get banned if I ask you to do something that will be your last action? 

Edited by Fortuna
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

thanks bro, appreciate it. thanks to zp too. our so called cp leader doesn't give a shit about keeping his cp members happy

qq moar

Edited by Fortuna

12 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

• Haha 1

PEGI 18 Content

2 hours ago, Duvs said:

Why without clan war ? It's fun?

Well, we had war engaged once, they cancel it everytime they see Fortuna or Sjeks CP. But they engage war when saw us, guess our cp is proper enemy for them;)

• Haha 1