etze

I can't think of any salty title tbh

55 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

its worth to note the following:
1) after this fight u didnt came toi till we left for loa
2) when we left toi u stayed with 3 cps at toi 11
3)u didnt even try come loa to fight us
4)u lost 2/4 captains and we made a try for 3rd

I wanted to go loa, and try to 9v36 you again but I knew you would just gate in toi and trade captains, so...

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

I wanted to go loa, and try to 9v36 you again but I knew you would just gate in toi and trade captains, so...

how you had 3 cps in toi but in loa would be 36vs 9? :D

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

how you had 3 cps in toi but in loa would be 36vs 9? :D

Because I wouldn't have called them like in the golky fight?

You still don't seem to quite get what I've been trying to explain for months. 

28 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

let me remind you few staff you seem to forget:

1)the ppl and set ups your recruited is biz advice

2)the epic system is biz system
3)farm mechanics is biz and me
4)epic farm mechanics is biz and kiam
5)sieges are biz and kiam
6)the chinese agreement is biz idea and my chat with shaka
 this list could keep going
even closing war and not declaring back to anarcy recently is my tip that took you 2 months to understand

all your server status is based on BIZ/KIAM/ZP and for sure on arrogance nolifing tryhard. dont try to say bullshit to ur mentors u developed nothing u improved nothing u just kept doing what we told you to do.

You also forgot that biz invented the calculus, the alarm clock, pizza and was the first to use ink in typography. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Because I wouldn't have called them like in the golky fight?

You still don't seem to quite get what I've been trying to explain for months. 

dude i am just tired. you have the most active PvE cp in server you have get all the boost and benefits from sjeks and i understand how this makes ur members feel about sjeks. if you give attention to garbages the garbages gonna love you. the fact is you have un skilled players 7-8/9 are unskilled no matter what boost ppl you have at the end of the day.

You also forgot that biz invented the calculus, the alarm clock, pizza and was the first to use ink in typography. 

he maybe invented even this. still he didnt invent way ur pt gets hands :D

• Like 1

I still don't quite get what boost you're talking about. We have nothing more than other top CPs in the server. We have less if anything. 

I still don't quite get what boost you're talking about. We have nothing more than other top CPs in the server. We have less if anything. 

ol 80 lvl/da 80 lvl/sws 80 lvl 3 or more baium talics 2 complete epic sets(idk how many of them are borrowed from sjeks) your ppl in olympiad use sjeks a grade sets,u have 4 heroes in ur cp atm cuz none of my ally played august except last 2 weeks. nvm i dont want to go ram you with truth. the only thing matters is this ur pt hold all pve of deviates and carries but when it comes for pvp u are a bag of boosted potates

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

ol 80 lvl/da 80 lvl/sws 80 lvl 3 or more baium talics 2 complete epic sets(idk how many of them are borrowed from sjeks) your ppl in olympiad use sjeks a grade sets,u have 4 heroes in ur cp atm cuz none of my ally played august except last 2 weeks. nvm i dont want to go ram you with truth. the only thing matters is this ur pt hold all pve of deviates and carries but when it comes for pvp u are a bag of boosted potates

Which cp doesn't have these and more? 

Which cp doesn't have these and more? 

does my cp have 3 80 lvl chars?did my previous cp had?does any of ur eu cps have except u and sjeks? does any of my eu cps have?

Just now, iAxZp said:

does my cp have 3 80 lvl chars?did my previous cp had?does any of ur eu cps have except u and sjeks? does any of my eu cps have?

If lvl 80 is such a big deal for you, go fatal in sv/bs instead of wasting your time ksing nRolla at 9. 

If lvl 80 is such a big deal for you, go fatal in sv/bs instead of wasting your time ksing nRolla at 9. 

i ll waste my time the way i want to. u can keep pretanding happy about wasting urs pvEing.

Just now, iAxZp said:

i ll waste my time the way i want to. u can keep pretanding happy about wasting urs pvEing.

Sure, just don't qq that you're weak because you are being inefficient as a group. And does my tone make it look like I'm happy? The exact opposite. It sucks that of all people I had to play against people that try to not lose, instead of trying to win. 

Sure, just don't qq that you're weak because you are being inefficient as a group. And does my tone make it look like I'm happy? The exact opposite. It sucks that of all people I had to play against people that try to not lose, instead of trying to win. 

play once with the "weak" side try to build something from 0 then can come and lecture me how to play.since day 1 of this server with small exception last year summer i am on tryhard side. never liked to have easy job.

Just now, iAxZp said:

play once with the "weak" side try to build something from 0 then can come and lecture me how to play.since day 1 of this server with small exception last year summer i am on tryhard side. never liked to have easy job.

Maybe I'm part of the reason why my side is always the strong side. 

Maybe I'm part of the reason why my side is always the strong side. 

you sure are, without you which would be so stupid to work for some1 else profit? :D

• Haha 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

you sure are, without you which would be so stupid to work for some1 else profit? :D

As etze would say "So much you know, so much you say" 

As etze would say "So much you know, so much you say" 

as etze wOULD say "OHHHH COMONNNNNNNNNNNNN   REALLYYYYYYY"

Edited by iAxZp

"yes but before happen this"

ok boring ,you got my point here. i am out.keep making sjeks rich.

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

let me remind you few staff you seem to forget:

1)the ppl and set ups your recruited is biz advice

2)the epic system is biz system
3)farm mechanics is biz and me
4)epic farm mechanics is biz and kiam
5)sieges are biz and kiam
6)the chinese agreement is biz idea and my chat with shaka
 this list could keep going
even closing war and not declaring back to anarcy recently is my tip that took you 2 months to understand

all your server status is based on BIZ/KIAM/ZP and for sure on arrogance nolifing tryhard. dont try to say bullshit to ur mentors u developed nothing u improved nothing u just kept doing what we told you to do.

Image result for lion liking your own balls

• Haha 2

Slaves owner didnt realise yet hes slave himself. One day maybe he does ?

This is how strong Slaves owner party is:

Looks a bit cringy. Go back to pve thats what ur good at.

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

We were unbuffed because we didn't know you had declared war and were waiting for us to log, since we had reloged for some epic. Holy shit, are you really that insecure that you need to brag about that 1 fight you won with such clear advantage?

Overall, yes, it's our fault, but that's because it's not something ordinary to see you fighting in toi. 

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Slaves owner didnt realise yet hes slave himself. One day maybe he does ?

This is how strong Slaves owner party is:

Looks a bit cringy. Go back to pve thats what ur good at.

This is why TheGuards keep understanding, we made the right choice. We enjoy to play with ppl who has honour and inner strength to fight they way out. Not the jackals, nor the gagging children.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

We were unbuffed because we didn't know you had declared war and were waiting for us to log, since we had reloged for some epic. Holy shit, are you really that insecure that you need to brag about that 1 fight you won with such clear advantage?

Overall, yes, it's our fault, but that's because it's not something ordinary to see you fighting in toi. 

show me which fight u won vs us. I think you won 1 fight in last half year when we didnt have even full pt, am i wrong? We killed nRolla on 9 while having war, you saw red messages, we ran straight up to toi 11, nice bullsh1t story, or were u so stupid you cant realize we were coming for you when ur clan was dying 2 floors below? Dunno which one is worse. Even nRolla much younger cp has much more dignity and pvp skill than ur garbage pt, thats the fact. Dont forget to put Bsoe on ur bar so next time we meet you wont be standing frozen like handless monkey searching in inventory before using bsoe @Fortuna

Edited by Rizos