Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Daddy help they zerg us!!!!!!!

I lost count. How many times did we win deviate and china pop up the next second OR china were already there to protect that mighty side????

LELELELELELEL 

• Haha 1

Cmon boiz, they were not rdy to fight, they just logged after after epic farm adn didnt have buffs and didnt know we were coming  ?

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Was really fun, hope you fight like you did today daily and not only when you're 3x our numbers. 

i thought your party counts as 4x numbers

On 9/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, Fortuna said:

I wanted to go loa, and try to 9v36 you again but I knew you would just gate in toi and trade captains, so...

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Wouldn't make much difference if you didn't. 

U dont did nothing on pvp :D  ! Useless  to party, can give song and log other char ! 

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

3x more number's, 3x more heroe's .... that's notfair at all!

since when 5 heroes we have is 1/3 of their heroes? who has rest heroes this month ?:D

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

HERE we can see zergers outnumbering poor defendless chinese today.

zerg.jpg

so koreans were streaming a different siege?

11111111.jpg

i mean i'm bad at numbers but thats more like 4 parties max there

sad

Edited by etze
  • Haha 1

Just now, iAxZp said:

its missing crazy pt and ace who never was with us u are not bad in maths you are just stupid 

okay, so guys what have we learned from zp today?

40+18 = 98

next time when u r forming the command channel ask "Hey guys, is anyone streaming this? cause i want to lie about our numbers"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, etze said:

next time when u r forming the command channel ask "Hey guys, is anyone streaming this? cause i want to lie about our numbers"

shit these koreans exposed me. this attention whore etze dont belive me. what am i supposed to do........ :/. hmm,i got it .I go sleep you can keep say your bullshit kidoo.

P.S whoever worth my attention and he is rly curious about cc i can say i had aprox 60-65 ppl the rest are boxes. (including ace) 

Edited by iAxZp

Well zP Horzelius point is You have made fake photo, showing Your numbers as half of WuKong while in fact...... WuKong was 2 partys less(also with boxes) than Your CC.

Not nice....

Anyway GF, was fun sieges.

Edited by YipMan

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Well zP Horzelius point is You have made fake photo, showing Your numbers as half of WuKong while in fact...... WuKong was 2 partys less(also with boxes) than Your CC.

Not nice....

Ppl are grouped on middle(around 60 ppl on screen) 15 ppl missing and some boxes not there (it's known Korea/ace boxes are never on regroup spot) the moment of pic I had 72 ppl cc and u had more than 100 .I am not deviate I don't need to lie. This is the sad truth about your fake propaganda.my ppl fought with 4 online heroes out of 5 we have and did their best. They didn't achieved what they achieved cuz they zerged.its unfair calling these ppl who did their best Zerg there is no honor on you or devs who try to spread bullshit.

For as long as you do not declare wars, it doesn't matter what you're trying to prove on the forums really. If you're such a big deal, you shouldn't be afraid to fight, right?

Edited by Fortuna
  • Thanks 1

I don't afraid to fight. You just don't deserve any chance to have fun. I won't open war as long as you and china kissikissi .there is not a single chance whatever you or Shaka write here or in pms to change this. You killing server I will kill your fun.