Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

Fist days of Zaken

2 hours ago, TStorm said:

more new people were expected to enter and in the end no one entered, only the high lvl remained

cuz you are obviously someone who has access to server statistics to know this for a fact yeah? xD

No, but that is seen in the parties and the movement of people, you start from 0 and to make a party low you can spend half a day, in 40+ you still do some raid, good statistics are seen from 55+, there is no be an engineer to see it.

5 minutes ago, TStorm said:

No, but that is seen in the parties and the movement of people, you start from 0 and to make a party low you can spend half a day, in 40+ you still do some raid, good statistics are seen from 55+, there is no be an engineer to see it.

my opinion:

if i m newbie, i will not go to farm RB, specialy at low lvl. Where i can take adena/equip? - Yes, solo farming/spoiling

12 minutes ago, TStorm said:

1 if you start for 0 and spend half a day to make a party you doing it wrong cuz in about same time you could get to like 30+.

2 this was a server update, not a fresh start you cannot expect for suddenly to have the newbie zones filled with 10k people.

3 good statistics are seen from 55+ cuz it takes like a week max to get to those levels for active people.

1 hour ago, San0 said:

1 if you start for 0 and spend half a day to make a party you doing it wrong cuz in about same time you could get to like 30+.

2 this was a server update, not a fresh start you cannot expect for suddenly to have the newbie zones filled with 10k people.

3 good statistics are seen from 55+ cuz it takes like a week max to get to those levels for active people.

so according to ur statistics when these new ppl will hit 76 so i can recruit them and zerg the server?

Just now, iAxZp said:

so according to ur statistics when these new ppl will hit 76 so i can recruit them and zerg the server?

acording to the statistics it doesnt matter cuz most likely lot of then will quit at about lv 60 cuz hard, others will quit at lvl 60ish cuz eventualy some wtv brand new omg best server ever will re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re open, others will get to 65ish and get pounded by the brilliant high level people who have fun griefing lowbies and quit and only a few of this, the brave warriors, will actually get to high lvl. xD

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, San0 said:

acording to the statistics it doesnt matter cuz most likely lot of then will quit at about lv 60 cuz hard, others will quit at lvl 60ish cuz eventualy some wtv brand new omg best server ever will re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re re open, others will get to 65ish and get pounded by the brilliant high level people who have fun griefing lowbies and quit and only a few of this, the brave warriors, will actually get to high lvl. xD

wait.. you wanna tell me that LS lvl 65 puller in ABG make ppl stop play? ...

WTS: +3 Yaksa Mace / 3 x BO Ring / 4x FP Helmet +3

• Haha 1

i quitted years ago because perkunas was trying to steal our equiptment when i was 65 +- and well, its not fun when u try to exp 4% for 2h and one 70+ comes to stun/pk u and lose the 4% u make ?

Edited by Splashit

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

i quitted years ago because perkunas was trying to steal our equiptment when i was 65 +- and well, its not fun when u try to exp 4% for 2h and one 70+ comes to stun/pk u and lose the 4% u make ?

sorry to say but u are weak my friend

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Splashit said:

U dont waste 2h now for 4%, Devil isle,20 mins 20kk exp solo with buffer, so yea )) it easy to exp. dont forget about 47854 rbs lvl 65+

2 hours ago, Splashit said:

Now imagine the same thing happening while carrying actually valuable items at high lvl zones with mobs hitting heavy armors for 4 digits and enemies trying to get you to die from mobs. That's classic, deal with it.

4 hours ago, Donkihot said:

U dont waste 2h now for 4%, Devil isle,20 mins 20kk exp solo with buffer, so yea )) it easy to exp. dont forget about 47854 rbs lvl 65+

did u saw i said , years ago? XD

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Now imagine the same thing happening while carrying actually valuable items at high lvl zones with mobs hitting heavy armors for 4 digits and enemies trying to get you to die from mobs. That's classic, deal with it.

what i said wasnt made for cry , actually i prefer to work than play .. so , thats the life , deal with it.