Sign in to follow this  
telikas

new report about china

26 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Noone farms baium with chains anymore, get out of 2018 please.

yes, coz it doesnt work, captain obvious, still it doesnt change fact it was farmed with chains for 2 years

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

yes, coz it doesnt work, captain obvious, still it doesnt change fact it was farmed with chains for 2 years

Buddy can u explain what chain is ? And what killing baium with a chain is ? 

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Noone farms baium with chains anymore, get out of 2018 please.

5 hours ago, Rizos said:

bug was used

Hard to read? 

Since China stopped being involved in baium farm and they only started guarding galaxia(all the way up to the point that we broke 69 and we farmed it ourselves) we have been killing baium without chains, baium aoe damage is easily healable and even if something goes wrong we have immortal life/ battle roar. Take some advice from the best pve cp™ on the server free of charge 

We get your point and we counter by saying your point is retarded. Baium was never taken out of server which made no grounds for complaining about it, baium even with chains was hard in the beggining, meanwhile zaken 100% to 5% in 35 minutes on second try, hmmmmm...

1 minute ago, Pendragon said:

We get your point and we counter by saying your point is retarded. Baium was never taken out of server which made no grounds for complaining about it, baium even with chains was hard in the beggining, meanwhile zaken 100% to 5% in 35 minutes on second try, hmmmmm...

i would do 60 mins without shadowstep easy. the thing is any1 cares about what u believe except gms?

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

guess why, because zaken was let killed by people 2 months after update, in that time, there was barely any pvp and insane xp from bosses / GC let people powerlevel all important chars to 80s, so pve is really piece of cake if you have proper DDs with CC/great fury/dance of berserker

this would be impossible if zaken was up from start of server (not saying ppl wouldnt kill it, but it would be much harder)

How can you even compare baium farm in start of 2.0 (there were very few othel runes) vs zaken update which was late as fuck (and everyone now has othel 10+ , fists +12 or better , cc / Gfury) it amazes me.

Dont compare videos from official cause people there had half the gear we have now.

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Dont compare videos from official cause people there had half the gear we have now.

True) they did get zaken in what? 1 year and half? we did get zaken in 4 years :X

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

How can you even compare baium farm in start of 2.0 (there were very few othel runes) vs zaken update which was late as fuck (and everyone now has othel 10+ , fists +12 or better , cc / Gfury) it amazes me.

RE malaka dont forget ppl that came with 70lvl destroyers and ofc the MVPs that forgot to buy enough ss or arrows!!

• Like 1

Chaining baium didn't stop the cast, it just delayed it, he would restart the cast half a second afterwards, no matter how many times you chained him. Unless you had like 6 tanks chainlocking him it would be impossible to permanently stop the AOE. I wasn't here for the very early baium attempts but from the ones I attended chain was only used as a way to delay AOE for 1 second so that the bishop would have enough time to fully heal the party. After a point there was no need for chains at all, the surplus of EEs/SEs meant that the bishop always had mana so the titans always had full health when he started the AOE cast. Yes it was a bug, and it's probably not supposed to be this way but aside from some very early tries, baium has been on autopilot mode for like 1,5 year now, probably more. From what I understand the bug used at zaken just straight up broke him, I mean I heard he reached 10% in like 30 minutes? Really? Either way, if it is proven that china also abused that bug for their kills, I guess they should have their drops taken, I mean that's the most fair thing in my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Chaining baium didn't stop the cast, it just delayed it, he would restart the cast half a second afterwards, no matter how many times you chained him. Unless you had like 6 tanks chainlocking him it would be impossible to permanently stop the AOE. I wasn't here for the very early baium attempts but from the ones I attended chain was only used as a way to delay AOE for 1 second so that the bishop would have enough time to fully heal the party. After a point there was no need for chains at all, the surplus of EEs/SEs meant that the bishop always had mana so the titans always had full health when he started the AOE cast. Yes it was a bug, and it's probably not supposed to be this way but aside from some very early tries, baium has been on autopilot mode for like 1,5 year now, probably more. From what I understand the bug used at zaken just straight up broke him, I mean I heard he reached 10% in like 30 minutes? Really? Either way, if it is proven that china also abused that bug for their kills, I guess they should have their drops taken, I mean that's the most fair thing in my opinion. 

yeah, then you dont know how baium works properly, it was recasting only if the target he had stayed closed, if target started to run away and you interrupted big AoE, he stopped doing it, so yeah, it was broken, same as zaken

also killing zaken from 100%->10%, and? werent you killing baium in less than 50 minutes with 1 party of DDs? :D if you ask me, thats same kind of joke

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, then you dont know how baium works properly, it was recasting only if the target he had stayed closed, if target started to run away and you interrupted big AoE, he stopped doing it, so yeah, it was broken, same as zaken

also killing zaken from 100%->10%, and? werent you killing baium in less than 50 minutes with 1 party of DDs? :D if you ask me, thats same kind of joke

Us not knowing this means we were unable to exploit this, neither did we have to.

2 year old content is supposed to be the same as 2 week old content in terms of difficulty?

22 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Us not knowing this means we were unable to exploit this, neither did we have to.

2 year old content is supposed to be the same as 2 week old content in terms of difficulty?

so you havent used chain strike on baium, like never? ^_^ also you never used binding cubic on baium i guess, right? :P

not 2 weeks, but more than 2 months, people at the end of saviors still didnt have full skills learnt, on other hand, right now every top tier cp has important classes 80 lvl with gear over the top, you will see, even when this bug is fixed, zaken is going to die in less than 1h if there is no real enemy to interrupt, which i still consider joke

Edited by MoDoy

21 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so you havent used chain strike on baium, like never? ^_^ also you never used binding cubic on baium i guess, right? :P

not 2 weeks, but more than 2 months, people at the end of saviors still didnt have full skills learnt, on other hand, right now every top tier cp has important classes 80 lvl with gear over the top, you will see, even when this bug is fixed, zaken is going to die in less than 1h if there is no real enemy to interrupt, which i still consider joke

I have, what do you want, 2 years worth of drops to be removed?

21 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I have, what do you want, 2 years worth of drops to be removed?

obviously not, just showing that baium was farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, zaken was being farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, suddenly RS managed to drop zaken from 100->10 in 30 mins, hurr durr better go full yolo on them :D btw, i am pretty sure if we didnt try it that evening, china would kill it next morning, once again with interrupting his skills and nobody would give a flying poop :P

i stated very clearly what i want in previous post (not that any1 has to listen to it), they take this 2 weeks of farmed zaken and say our bad and keep killing it until its fixed, they could let us finish and say thatfrom next one its being killed by admins because its bugged and skills are able to get interrupted same like on baium or they just keep it as part of the gameplay as they kept chain strike being bugged for 2 years, but if they just say **** us while china was doing same (and would kept doing same), is a tad bit unfair in my eyes (btw, my favourite option is to just delete drops from all zaken, i dont want to be able to farm or have anything to do with bugged zaken, thats why i wasnt there on this attempt)

42 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

obviously not, just showing that baium was farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, zaken was being farmed with bugs, nobody was doing anything, suddenly RS managed to drop zaken from 100->10 in 30 mins, hurr durr better go full yolo on them :D btw, i am pretty sure if we didnt try it that evening, china would kill it next morning, once again with interrupting his skills and nobody would give a flying poop :P

i stated very clearly what i want in previous post (not that any1 has to listen to it), they take this 2 weeks of farmed zaken and say our bad and keep killing it until its fixed, they could let us finish and say thatfrom next one its being killed by admins because its bugged and skills are able to get interrupted same like on baium or they just keep it as part of the gameplay as they kept chain strike being bugged for 2 years, but if they just say **** us while china was doing same (and would kept doing same), is a tad bit unfair in my eyes (btw, my favourite option is to just delete drops from all zaken, i dont want to be able to farm or have anything to do with bugged zaken, thats why i wasnt there on this attempt)

If you dont like this server you can check others here https://l2servers.com

5 hours ago, TaBIe said:

iF yOu DonT lIkE tHiS sErVer yOu cAn cHeCk otHeRs hErE. 
Your IQ equal to your lvl ingame? wtf. Looks like u are person who got something from zaken and dont want loot to be removed from u.

6 hours ago, TaBIe said:

i would ask on which one you play, but i prefer to play against enemies who pvp, so i guess that would be useless info 9_9

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i would ask on which one you play, but i prefer to play against enemies who pvp, so i guess that would be useless info 9_9

Talks a pve clan for half year with war cancelations,boss leeching etc.And when people dont play anymore u start talk about pvp

Better go back to your cave (GC jokes.lul)

Edited by TaBIe

6 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

Talks a pve clan for half year with war cancelations,boss leeching etc.And when people dont play anymore u start talk about pvp

Better go back to your cave (GC jokes.lul)

every single day we were outside, farming currently top spot for whole EU prime, where were you? for sure not there, because the moment any deviate showed up there, they got their ass beating (or better case for you maybe PR/bsoe fiesta) and got sent back to town, such pvp players you are :d

by any chance arent you gypsi? talking big and acting mighty when you are many, but when caught solo you poop your ass? :D 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

every single day we were outside, farming currently top spot for whole EU prime, where were you? for sure not there, because the moment any deviate showed up there, they got their ass beating (or better case for you maybe PR/bsoe fiesta) and got sent back to town, such pvp players you are :d

by any chance arent you gypsi? talking big and acting mighty when you are many, but when caught solo you poop your ass? :D 

I stopped playing after reaching 80.No pvps.Only sv raid leeching.Y perfect game.And one day u decided to grow balls

Sorry to late

11 minutes ago, TaBIe said:

I stopped playing after reaching 80.No pvps.Only sv raid leeching.Y perfect game.And one day u decided to grow balls

Sorry to late

one day we decided to grow balls? we were in GC since day one of zaken update, but i dont blame you that you dont know whole content of update, you took xp from safety of 80+ ppl CC in SV and better logged off, coz would be shame if you got rekt hard by "cowards" after such big words you say on forum :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

one day we decided to grow balls? we were in GC since day one of zaken update, but i dont blame you that you dont know whole content of update, you took xp from safety of 80+ ppl CC in SV and better logged off, coz would be shame if you got rekt hard by "cowards" after such big words you say on forum :D 

At start of patch there was pvps at sv.Lasted for week or so.And after game become pve mode.Was frustrating.I dont like pve much so stopped playing.That u was in gc everyday without war dont change a thing.To be fair i had fun pvping at BR prime cause they atleast had open wars.Sadly it was a bitvto late so couldnt keep going

Sign in to follow this