Sign in to follow this  
Samus

4years & still going strong

honestly @Gambits, i have to give you like on one of your posts, because making mama mad is something i havent seen any succeeding in through like 2+ years of playing with or against him and trust me even i tried sometimes really hard

thought you wont manage to change this server by any chance, you already managed the impossible

3 minutes ago, Gambits said:

You are like teenagers, if they are told to smoke or drink badly, they immediately think that they are being taught or say what to do, this is just advice that you should not do this.
Why do you perceive everything so keenly?
No, I'm not a psychologist
And if you are interested, I don’t drink alcohol or cigarettes.
And you need to be simpler, you see a proposal from people that does not correspond with your point of view, and you start to tell him that he is sick, drinks a lot and generally crazy ... are you okay?

Dude you started talking about motherly love and being kid and bullshits and i am the problematic teenager that calling people sick ? 

Do you even comprehend what you type or you pull things out of your ass instead of your brain?

And if you want a guide to be level 40 in 2 days for 500 cols i can sell you.

Cause apparently its too hard for you with macros and rmt adena prohibited.

14 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

honestly @Gambits, i have to give you like on one of your posts, because making mama mad is something i havent seen any succeeding in through like 2+ years of playing with or against him and trust me even i tried sometimes really hard

thought you wont manage to change this server by any chance, you already managed the impossible

I didn’t understand everything, since I was only learning English ... and Google translator couldn’t help me either.
Why fix right away? We were looking for a stable server and our group found it.
Just playing on it, we noticed certain moments, let's say even at six people it was very difficult to go up ... we didn’t have strong bows, we weren’t taken for bosses ... we had to stand on monsters below for 5-6 hours us at 5-6 levels to beat them without stopping, and it was hard.
While we were doing this, we did not meet more than one living person, people were only in cities, out of town empty locations were full of monsters.
I can’t imagine how people start here who came here alone or with a friend ... imagine he starts in the initial village and there are no groups for him, he takes the 20th level but it’s also empty there ... and so will the next six - Seven months.
All that he can come to RB at 9:00 p.m. get 10% of experience. Playing with a bishop attacking him with the wind is success
I think after 4 years it will reach you, and we can play together.

Edited by Gambits
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Чувак, ты заговорил о материнской любви, о том, что ты ребенок и всякое дерьмо, а я проблемный подросток, который называет людей больными? 

Вы вообще понимаете, что печатаете, или вы вытаскиваете вещи из своей задницы вместо мозга?

И если вы хотите, чтобы проводник был 40-го уровня за 2 дня за 500 cols, я могу продать вас.

Потому что, по-видимому, слишком сложно для вас с макросами и аденой.

Everything is good, just calm down and stop thinking. They are trying to offend or offend you, people just communicate, accept this and calm down

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gambits said:

I didn’t understand everything, since I was only learning English ... and Google translator couldn’t help me either.
Why fix right away? We were looking for a stable server and our group found it.
Just playing on it, we noticed certain moments, let's say even at six people it was very difficult to go up ... we didn’t have strong bows, we weren’t taken for bosses ... we had to stand on monsters below for 5-6 hours us at 5-6 levels to beat them without stopping, and it was hard.
While we were doing this, we did not meet more than one living person, people were only in cities, out of town empty locations were full of monsters.
I can’t imagine how people start here who came here alone or with a friend ... imagine he starts in the initial village and there are no groups for him, he takes the 20th level but it’s also empty there ... and so will the next 6- Seven months.
All that he can come to RB at 9:00 p.m. get 10% of experience. Playing with a bishop attacking him with the wind is success
I think after 4 years it will reach you, and we can play together.

so first of all, "partying" until like 40 lvl is counterproductive for normal mobs, so the fact he doesnt meet any1 is just normal, because in 1 week you are going to be over 40 lvl anyway if you play 5-6 hours daily

second of all, what exactly is your level? what exactly is your gear? in what party are you? in what side are you playing? because i see you speaking about 75 lvl bosses, i see you speaking about baium/zaken/epics in general, you keep talking about debuffs in olympiad and such stuff

so question is, what exactly is your experience in all that stuff, that you have such a strong opinion that everything is sooo badly made on this server

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

так что, во-первых, «вечеринки» до 40 лвл контрпродуктивны для обычных мобов, поэтому тот факт, что он не встречает any1, просто нормален, потому что через 1 неделю вы все равно будете превышать 40 лвл, если будете играть 5-6 часов в день

во-вторых, каков твой уровень? что именно ваше снаряжение? в какой ты партии? в какую сторону ты играешь? потому что я вижу, как вы говорите о 75 боссах уровня, я вижу, что вы говорите о baium / zaken / epics в целом, вы продолжаете говорить о дебаффах в олимпиадах и тому подобном

поэтому вопрос в том,  каков твой опыт во всем этом, что у тебя такое сильное мнение, что на этом сервере все так плохо сделано

We went into a random clan where there was 10% of the experience, were able to take 62-66 levels playing as a melee group, I do not know what else to tell you

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gambits said:

We went into a random clan where there was 10% of the experience, were able to take 62-66 levels playing as a melee group, I do not know what else to tell you

ok, so you pretty much have 0 clue about how epics work on this server, you have 0 clue how olympiad works on this server, you are not in any major side, so you have 0 clue how baium and zaken works on this server, yet you have big dreams about how it would be the best for the server if they made changes according to you, who has 0 idea how those things work on here

interesting, very interesting

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Итак, у вас есть 0 подсказок о том, как работает эпос на этом сервере, у вас есть 0 подсказок о том, как работает олимпиада на этом сервере, вы не участвуете в какой-либо важной части, поэтому у вас есть 0 подсказок, как работает baium и zaken на этом сервере, тем не менее, у вас есть большие мечты о том, как будет лучше  для сервера,  если они внесут изменения в соответствии с вами, который не имеет представления, как эти вещи работают здесь

интересно, очень интересно

This game is constantly improving, I saw its birth and saw its end ''god of destruction '' throughout this time there were different chronicles, over time, people who love this game more than money, began to collect it in parts, I collect the best from all the chronicles.
When the L2 classic started, people screamed very strongly that the chance of passing the debuff was very high, and you just didn’t get out of stun or fear, everyone played for the bot’s camp or the bot’s fire, if it’s a magical party magicians so priority is necromancers, if it’s a melee group then the tank in it will definitely be ShK or D.A.
Then when everyone saw the song at the singer at the 80th level, everything changed ... and everyone began to pump everything, and so it was so sleepy ... It's hard to find a balance where 1 buff changes everything.
What do you think, if you remove the song at level 80, and doing debuffs just 50% would be good?
People would play for the one who likes and not for the one who wins the F1 button, stunning, fear

Edited by Gambits
  • Confused 1

@MoDoy ok we misunderstood. This guy doesnt want to change server , he wants to change even how the chronicle works.

On next episode there will be discussion about world politics and how we can change for the better.

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@MoDoy  хорошо, мы не поняли. Этот парень не хочет менять сервер, он хочет изменить даже то, как работает хроника.

В следующем эпизоде будет дискуссия о мировой политике и о том, как мы можем измениться к лучшему.

Have you watched all the series of psychics and are trying to guess what a person wants to do?
It will be easier if you simply ask about his plans, rather than guessing

55 minutes ago, Gambits said:

Have you watched all the series of psychics and are trying to guess what a person wants to do?
It will be easier if you simply ask about his plans, rather than guessing

1 hour ago, Gambits said:

What do you think, if you remove the song at level 80, and doing debuffs just 50% would be good?
People would play for the one who likes and not for the one who wins the F1 button, stunning, fear

Your words man.

Try to communicate better if you want to say something else.

Edited by Yomana

Lets all agree ppls who started plaing here earlier had way easier life..... Remeber this farming w/o starting weapons, w/o lvl/daily rewards, w/o clan bonusses, w/o raids, w/o USING Shots, and w/o having buffs..... Dude now if You arent bad as You are... You can make 60 lvl easy in few days, but its still to hard. You said You have started play here in 6 ppls, and You couldnt farm healer.... welp 6 ppls is way to much to make good aoe party for good exp, but lets be hones here ... making aoe You cant be afk so its to hard.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Gambits said:

This game is constantly improving, I saw its birth and saw its end ''god of destruction '' throughout this time there were different chronicles, over time, people who love this game more than money, began to collect it in parts, I collect the best from all the chronicles.
When the L2 classic started, people screamed very strongly that the chance of passing the debuff was very high, and you just didn’t get out of stun or fear, everyone played for the bot’s camp or the bot’s fire, if it’s a magical party magicians so priority is necromancers, if it’s a melee group then the tank in it will definitely be ShK or D.A.
Then when everyone saw the song at the singer at the 80th level, everything changed ... and everyone began to pump everything, and so it was so sleepy ... It's hard to find a balance where 1 buff changes everything.

The thing is, of course not everything is perfect, but right now, things simply aren't broken enough that they would need to be changed. :)

You might have a truth in certain aspects, but the problem is that with every change you're risking that things go awry, so you end up putting resources into something that actually makes the game worse - it might, it might not. But right now, server is very healthy, the online is one of the highest it's ever been and players are having fun. If it's not broke - don't fix it! :D