Sign in to follow this  
Anytime

No crest, New chars, The same results

Give suggestion for vol.2 party stup ?

Its definitely power or classes that are op in Forum Warriors not enemy players that suck in pvp 

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

re malaka @Rizos  how many active ppl fortuna had?i wasnt there i want the truth.

7 people moving on the video simultaniously - 3x tyrant, paladin, sws, bd, bishop - seeing how pvp went, i wonder which 2 more chars would make difference 9_9

btw i am confused, did tyrants or amount of heroes carry us this time??

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

7 people moving on the video simultaniously - 3x tyrant, paladin, sws, bd, bishop - seeing how pvp went, i wonder which 2 more chars would make difference 9_9

btw i am confused, did tyrants or amount of heroes carry us this time??

if they were more than 5 active shame on them.nothing to add

13 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

wonderorc is box and you werent there, everyone else using actively several skills and moving ;) i bet FW would be up to it even when you are 9 people, tho maybe this time we would take pvp a bit more seriously and actually prepare those chars a bit xD 

19 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Re malaka, if they feel they were in disadvantage we are up to arrange 9v9 with all my DDs being summoners.

Just now, Rizos said:

Re malaka, if they feel they were in disadvantage we are up to arrange 9v9 with all my DDs being summoners.

dunno if fortuna wants. but if we manage to lose 9v9 with summoenrs idk how mad i ll go. i mean... its not u can do more than bane and assist pets. which can be easy countered(and i am not saying u dont do it right) what i am saying is its 100% about ppl capability to play tyrants and bishop position/kiting skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

dunno if fortuna wants. but if we manage to lose 9v9 with summoenrs idk how mad i ll go. i mean... its not u can do more than bane and assist pets. which can be easy countered(and i am not saying u dont do it right) what i am saying is its 100% about ppl capability to play tyrants and bishop position/kiting skills.

i am suspicious you will be very badly surprised if you underestimate what everything summoners can do, maybe that was also reason why they lost on this pvp 9_9

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer meme

Just now, MoDoy said:

i am suspicious you will be very badly surprised if you underestimate what everything summoners can do, maybe that was also reason why they lost on this pvp 9_9

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer meme

again. 9v9 demands 9 vs 9 not zp's imagination vs 9 ;) ppl need to do things properly and u wouldnt stand a chance with summoners pt.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

again. 9v9 demands 9 vs 9 not zp's imagination vs 9 ;) ppl need to do things properly and u wouldnt stand a chance with summoners pt.

so teach them how to do things properly 9_9 coz other way it will just stay at "axzps imagination" if you think in this one perfect scenario if nobody from your cp does mistake you have a chance to win, coz i am pretty confident summoner party has actually pretty decent chance vs tyrant setup :D 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

so teach them how to do things properly 9_9 coz other way it will just stay at "axzps imagination" if you think in this one perfect scenario if nobody from your cp does mistake you have a chance to win, coz i am pretty confident summoner party has actually pretty decent chance vs tyrant setup :D 

i cant teach ppl. its not school to show them therotical scenarios. they need time to get used to class and utilize their toolkit. i know all classes potential that doesnt mean that even i can make everything properly.

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Good fight, hope to try ur setup vs us and see how fast u will upload new vid

If bsoe counts then really fast

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@Lafi topic for pony lovers

Sry i will take it hard... but they were sleepy or wth i just saw... also i can argue... i won solo pvp with full buff against party of BR without hero skill and yes mobs helped me a lot... but point is summoner party never win against any tyrant party... summons can be easily kitted for whole pvp... just run and dont stop

Edited by Lafi

3 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Sry i will take it hard... but they were sleepy or wth i just saw... also i can argue... i won solo pvp with full buff against party of BR without hero skill and yes mobs helped me a lot... but point is tyrant party never win against any summoner party... summons can be easily kitted for whole pvp... just run and dont stop

assuming u dont have to resum yes. but if tyrant is smart u have to resum and he on rabbit will always be faster than u without mount. again imaginary scenarios... ignore me

6 minutes ago, Lafi said:

Sry i will take it hard... but they were sleepy or wth i just saw... also i can argue... i won solo pvp with full buff against party of BR without hero skill and yes mobs helped me a lot... but point is tyrant party never win against any summoner party... summons can be easily kitted for whole pvp... just run and dont stop

But ppls trying to say since more than year than summoners are useless trashes.... Now "top" summoner say summoners will ALWAYS win vs top party setup atm....

Im a bit

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

assuming u dont have to resum yes

Summons... !!!!

Summons range attack is so short... autoattack is barely possible... and PS has 1 skill, ES 2, cool-down is 7s minus songs..

1 minute ago, Lafi said:

Summons... !!!!

Summons range attack is so short... autoattack is barely possible... and PS has 1 skill, ES 2, cool-down is 7s minus songs..

well on this "imaginary pvp" i can tell u one thing. u either kit or protect ur healers. cant do both ;) and without healers u are kinda FUCKED

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

But ppls trying to say since more than year than summoners are useless trashes.... Now "top" summoner say summoners will ALWAYS win vs top party setup atm....

Im a bit

i think @Lafi wanted to say that "summoners party will never win vs tyrant party because summons can be kited because of low range", he mixed those 2 in a sentence i believe :D and i believe that wrong, but hey,i am pretty sure we will try this again as people had a blast with this setup

@Rizos maybe you invest some adena for buff books slots so our DDs dont overbuff cov in first 15s of the fight like on aralyann? maybe the dmg will be even more interesting 9_9

34 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Good fight, hope to try ur setup vs us and see how fast u will upload new vid;)

very gladly this offer will be accepted i believe :P but dont think we will go easy on ppl anymore, bringing 76 lvl chars and playing on summoners without valor, if now we didnt drop to half hp vs full tyrant comp and we didnt even have to heal with summoners, i wonder what will happened then xD 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i think @Lafi wanted to say that "summoners party will never win vs tyrant party because summons can be kited because of low range", he mixed those 2 in a sentence i believe :D and i believe that wrong, but hey,i am pretty sure we will try this again as people had a blast with this setup

@Rizos maybe you invest some adena for buff books slots so our DDs dont overbuff cov in first 15s of the fight like on aralyann? maybe the dmg will be even more interesting 9_9

very gladly this offer will be accepted i believe :P but dont think we will go easy on ppl anymore, bringing 76 lvl chars and playing on summoners without valor, if now we didnt drop to half hp vs full tyrant comp and we didnt even have to heal with summoners, i wonder what will happened then xD 

let our tyrs get some pvp mins to their hands(cuz my eyes burn every time i see us pvping last week) and i promise u wont even be posible to comment at forum for long time ;)

Edited by iAxZp