Robbin92

A grade overenchant / End game

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

demon staff is beautiful example of separate items having different enchant rate, right? i mean, look how many overenchanted ghoul/deadmans staffs are there and how many demon staffs, definitely those guys owning this server are up to something  

Oh you were not aware of that? I'm so sorry :(
Yeah, absolutely rng those +12 demon staffs that appeared few years ago, and some Soes lately.
i'm so envious of the lucky guys who put them in auction around the same timeframe.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

Oh you were not aware of that? I'm so sorry
Yeah, absolutely rng those +12 demon staffs that appeared few years ago, and some Soes lately.
i'm so envious of the lucky guys who put them in auction around the same timeframe.

yeah, i am so jealous of tha bois/girls who enchanted all those demon staffs and soes, i wonder if he/she will try to enchant A grade staffs after seeing your post how A grade items have higher chance to be enchanted, i bet it will harvest lots of adena 9_9

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yeah, i am so jealous of tha bois/girls who enchanted all those demon staffs and soes, i wonder if he/she will try to enchant A grade staffs after seeing your post how A grade items have higher chance to be enchanted, i bet it will harvest lots of adena 

Didn't I clearly only speak of A Armor parts if bold letters is your kink?
You are starting to show your bias against me in a concerning degree, and you lose credibility points by the minute.

Didn't I clearly only speak of A Armor parts if bold letters is your kink?
You are starting to show your bias against me in a concerning degree, and you lose credibility points by the minute.

give it a second try, maybe even third, reading that post, and you might find out that post wasnt any flame towards you, rather to someone else pulling strings :d (tho to be fair, it still sounds funny reading conspiracy about A grades having better enchant rate, thats why i added that one there, but it wasnt the main point of the post xD )

Wtb Branch of Mother Tree +10 🙄 

P.S. Modoy aren't you afraid about ur lovely Mother Three. Imagine how many branches it's gonna lose to make 1 staff +10 :S

Edited by Rizos

53 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

give it a second try, maybe even third, reading that post, and you might find out that post wasnt any flame towards you, rather to someone else pulling strings :d (tho to be fair, it still sounds funny reading conspiracy about A grades having better enchant rate, thats why i added that one there, but it wasnt the main point of the post xD )

I'll give it as many tries as you did on test server for A parts, how about that?

I'll give it as many tries as you did on test server for A parts, how about that?

unknown.png

from 10 tries only 1 succeeded from +5 , guys, i have new conspiracy, i think A grade armor parts have lower chance than other grades xD 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

unknown.png

from 10 tries only 1 succeeded from +5 , guys, i have new conspiracy, i think A grade armor parts have lower chance than other grades  

do 50 helmets dont be lazy

6 minutes ago, Sensei said:

do 50 helmets dont be lazy

you realize it wasnt 1 out of 10 made it to +6, but literally 10x +5 helmets and just one made it :D honestly, i am not trying to prove anything here with numbers or anything coz its ridiculous to even talk about it, but at least you see how these small numbers can screw your result by RNG, so instead just be happy you were damn lucky when you enchanted A grades on live server ^_^ 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you realize it wasnt 1 out of 10 made it to +6, but literally 10x +5 helmets and just one made it  honestly, i am not trying to prove anything here with numbers or anything coz its ridiculous to even talk about it, but at least you see how these small numbers can screw your result by RNG, so instead just be happy you were damn lucky when you enchanted A grades on live server  

I'm sorry to doubt you, but even with good faith, it's near impossible for me to believe that even the most unlucky guy in the server would have such bad rng. I'm doing some rbs, later i will log to test server and fraps an enchanting session no matter how long the video.
gz to you for actually going through it, I start to see you as a bit more open-minded person at the very least.

Edited by Sensei

RNG and bullshit everyone knows it's all about ppls luck. Give it to fking @RoolBackand it's easy success,or give it to me and i'll have my dwarf rdy to sell crystals in notime. 

PS. I have failed dc or mj boots gloves +5 to +6 15times. 0 success. Don't miss your chance to get crystals for shots.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Should I give roolback my deadman's in order to enchant it? Or is he only lucky with his own items?

ofc not :D

On 3/30/2020 at 8:52 PM, Warpole said:

RNG and bullshit everyone knows it's all about ppls luck. Give it to fking @RoolBackand it's easy success,or give it to me and i'll have my dwarf rdy to sell crystals in notime. 

PS. I have failed dc or mj boots gloves +5 to +6 15times. 0 success. Don't miss your chance to get crystals for shots.

Not many lucky these days, just 2 Dragon Slayer +10 and this Trash GS +15 QQ

Screenshot_20200402-171221_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RoolBack said:

Not many lucky these days, just 2 Dragon Slayer +10 and this Trash GS +15 QQ

Screenshot_20200402-171221_WhatsApp.jpg

I broke an emi and an aoba from +3 to +4 yesterday....beat that if u can!! xD

• Haha 1

Only those who used to enchant a lot and gained a lot out of it could understand what sinsei is saying here. I used to make 1 helmet +6 out of 6,7 helmets in the past now I can even get 0 helmets +6 out of 18 helmets

And before anyone starts accusations, go farm your money out of overenchanting and then come and speak with facts. I personally enchant 100 helmets that I craft and enchant on my own every 2 weeks. 

Also I find the topic really useful I wish we could get a mature responsible response to this. Zaken being launched just some months ago and if we wanna talk about a long living active server we should consider that s grades are not part of any discussion for at least 5 years from now as well as that a grade sets +6 or a grade weapons +10 are very soon for that? No offense for that roolback, is just a fact 

Except if modoy plans to enchant +6 draconic next year to conquer hero status for his cl members. 

4 hours ago, Yufi said:

Only those who used to enchant a lot and gained a lot out of it could understand what sinsei is saying here. I used to make 1 helmet +6 out of 6,7 helmets in the past now I can even get 0 helmets +6 out of 18 helmets

And before anyone starts accusations, go farm your money out of overenchanting and then come and speak with facts. I personally enchant 100 helmets that I craft and enchant on my own every 2 weeks. 

Also I find the topic really useful I wish we could get a mature responsible response to this. Zaken being launched just some months ago and if we wanna talk about a long living active server we should consider that s grades are not part of any discussion for at least 5 years from now as well as that a grade sets +6 or a grade weapons +10 are very soon for that? No offense for that roolback, is just a fact 

Except if modoy plans to enchant +6 draconic next year to conquer hero status for his cl members. 

Mature responsible response and fact would be to log in test server , make a test , provide screenshots or video with results to admins and see if its bugged or not.

"guys i enchant 100 helmets per week and it sucks" IS NOT a fact. 

43 minutes ago, Yomana said:

"guys i enchant 100 helmets per week and it sucks" IS NOT a fact.

I feel sorry for u, man.... Last time i enchated 54 BW items and ive got 1 item +6 

This part of game not for me..  Let enchant other ppl... :D

16 minutes ago, Lafi said:

I feel sorry for u, man.... Last time i enchated 54 BW items and ive got 1 item +6 

This part of game not for me..  Let enchant other ppl...

Well with that luck , you better be sorry for yourself and not me ;)

8 hours ago, Yufi said:

No offense for that roolback, is just a fact 

I understand, and youll never see me enchanting armor parts, sets, cuz i know how it works, i profit much more with weapons and selling them and buying full  set ++ becouse for not worth spending money and lucky in armors parts, i let this job to others ppl  xD

Edited by RoolBack

9 hours ago, Yufi said:

well, not sure if i can speak, because eventho i enchanted a lot, i didnt gain anything out of it in the end. I spent 1-2 years, enchanting drake parts to make myself +8 set, everyone who played with me knows how many parts i broke, barely making any reasonable enchant on them, and then there are people who make drake parts+8 like candies every second day

its all just RNG when it comes to enchanting, no hidden formulas for certain items, so guys just stop the conspiracies ^_^