iOrdinator

Bugged fatal with drake set +8 and Baium talisman!

Here you can see the damage with same patk with baium talisman +drake and no baium talisman -drake.

did 7 hits on target each time. 

average with no equip +might (p.atk 3847)was 2071.

average with equip -might (p.atk 3860) was 2085

decide your self if it’s bugged or no.

D0B16E67-0EA7-45C2-9973-E151E08CD998.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I think that your bow try guess year when next patch come on club. ?

If it comes with toons of bug, maybe better skip next update.

We dont have LR fixed and u think gms will give a fuck about a so called bug that applies to 4 prs that play on this server. IF this is a bug 1st give proofs and after wait your turn ) The fact that u dont like it and u think it should be different isnt enough to be changed 

Edited by iAxZp

I remember when Broad Sweep from Titan got fixed almost 2 years after first report, it came only with this patch, push it hard bro.. ? 

6 hours ago, iAxZp said:

We dont have LR fixed and u think gms will give a fuck about a so called bug that applies to 4 prs that play on this server. IF this is a bug 1st give proofs and after wait your turn ) The fact that u dont like it and u think it should be different isnt enough to be changed 

You see the damage difference or came here to write something just because?

5 hours ago, RoolBack said:

I remember when Broad Sweep from Titan got fixed almost 2 years after first report, it came only with this patch, push it hard bro.. ? 

Bro it’s disappointing to try hard for equips and see they don’t work on you. So why the fazz? I could stay with bw+6 and toi+6 and don’t give a flying f#ck.

2 hours ago, iOrdinator said:

You see the damage difference or came here to write something just because?

Fatal is a complex skill cuz have hp and p.att multiplier. I am not convinced you are right, f.e on wl hero pole and Pike had 50 dmg difference at skill. Etc etc. It's not everything black and white. I tested +8 set and Tali with rizos and it works to all ur other skills except fatal. So that means fatal has different mechanics. So good for you to pressure for changes but don't be so sure it should apply. If you have proofs post proof not ur thoughts and estimations about how it should work

It’s funny bro how back in the days we were testing together you me and modoy and where agreeing it’s a bug and now you say it might be working like this. Anyway you are the last wheel on this, so your opinion counts nothing. : )

Also few time ago Koll gave me this how set bonus works on fatal. It’s clearly showing that bonus should be applied. For not giving it something is going wrong!

7698C60C-8BFD-4B1A-B0F0-B415989E8BF9.jpeg

Edited by iOrdinator

11 minutes ago, iOrdinator said:

It’s funny bro how back in the days we were testing together you me and modoy and where agreeing it’s a bug and now you say it might be working like this. Anyway you are the last wheel on this, so your opinion counts nothing. : )

Also few time ago Koll gave me this how set bonus works on fatal. It’s clearly showing that bonus should be applied. For not giving it something is going wrong!

7698C60C-8BFD-4B1A-B0F0-B415989E8BF9.jpeg

my opinion always was irrelevant to my war , only when in same clan i have 50 msgs per day for suggestions) . i am too bored to explain you how variables from sets working, but i ll tell you one thing IF it works to all ur other skills like it does cuz i tested and to every1 else then is not set problem but skill problem, and rly gl prove that skill should be different, cuz even if you are right (which i dont say you arent)  gms have to fix skill by aproximation which means they can change it a litle or a lot and then what if skill is too strong that it should be? there is nowhere certain description would say this skill shouldnt apply on set dmg bonuses but also there isnt any that says it should.

I gave the facts I guess you don’t wonna read it properly or something. Both you and me know the truth. So let’s wait and see for an official answer.

its ok ordi, dont waste too much breath for someone who thinks skill power is part of FC complecity ^_^ you will get it fixed for sure, just have in mind how much time they need to fix problems ;x

• Like 1

This answer is the one I ‘ve been waiting for. He used to play on gran kain as one of the top archer cps (Lomka pt). He has countless videos with he’s cp from off. Found him on YouTube! Check he’s answer.

E07CF31C-5FA8-421A-9090-FC435D3A94C4.png

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 10:49 AM, iAxZp said:

my opinion always was irrelevant to my war

An as always, thats not way to reply

Good point Ordinator, its good to know it. A short question: did you check it before in obt?

14 hours ago, PaLaZ said:

An as always, thats not way to reply

Good point Ordinator, its good to know it. A short question: did you check it before in obt?

It doesn’t work neither there or here. Cdl working though. Looks like someone doesn’t like Prs : D