Kim

Love is in the air

39 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Do we have to mention there are no deviates anymore? :D

what exactly changed from dev8 there, except making it some retarded name which you cannot even write fast properly? :/ 

wouldnt be surprised if they allied, but it looks more like random gank to interrupt someone else, you know, having same goal can sometimes connect people :d 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what exactly changed from dev8 there, except making it some retarded name which you cannot even write fast properly? :/ 

wouldnt be surprised if they allied, but it looks more like random gank to interrupt someone else, you know, having same goal can sometimes connect people :d 

changed leadership and basicly there are like 5 ppl from original deviates. i think many things changed and more are about to be changed

P.S: i dont think u have any right to speak when u like as clan name ravensoul :D

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

changed leadership and basicly there are like 5 ppl from original deviates. i think many things changed and more are about to be changed

5 ppl from deviate which was like what, month ago when sjeks quitted? press F to doubt

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

5 ppl from deviate which was like what, month ago when sjeks quitted? press F to doubt

you can always press other button bruh.

here is a list:

F:to fuck off
K:KyS
D:Delete your life idiot
E:End your life idiot
M:motoy you are the best toy

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

you can always press other button bruh.

here is a list:

F:to fuck off
K:KyS
D:Delete your life idiot
E:End your life idiot
M:motoy you are the best toy

9_9 releasing anger coz you aint winning bruh? chill a bit xD btw, nice order, how did you know i use exactly those buttons every evening after prime ends on our cp discord? i just straight come and say:

boiz we FKD EM ^_^ 

• Haha 3

Just now, MoDoy said:

9_9 releasing anger coz you aint winning bruh? chill a bit xD btw, nice order, how did you know i use exactly those buttons every evening after prime ends on our cp discord? i just straight come and say:

boiz we FKD EM ^_^ 

oh boi if i wasnt afraid of scaring ppl of how ungly fat piece of meat i am i would post you my face everytime i read ur forum/discord posts :D

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

oh boi if i wasnt afraid of scaring ppl of how ungly fat piece of meat i am i would post you my face everytime i read ur forum/discord posts :D

so we are saved, at least for now

for illustration i guess you would look something like kingbottaki right? ^_^ 

Image result for ancient greece statues facepalm

Just now, MoDoy said:

so we are saved, at least for now

for illustration i guess you would look something like kingbottaki right? ^_^ 

Image result for ancient greece statues facepalm

nah, he is fit. i am fat ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

@Fortuna Facts. Speaking the mind of all ppl in ally, change this shit name, its too unfitting for a great crest.

• Haha 1