Roboted

Some fights of the first day of oly in March

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

PW 78+ is same difficulty as DA 78+ with mj? :d i think you got extra 6 there xD

The Lv of difficulty on video is not about Lv and equipment of character, it's about abilities from who is playing, and how the guy plays the character. Equipment doesn't matter, Pepit0 for example has no epics and itens ++ on DA 79 and matches vs him was much harder than many DAs 80 full geared bw +8,epics,weapons ++ and etc. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

PW 78+ is same difficulty as DA 78+ with mj? :d i think you got extra 6 there xD

Depends. On my necro I find fully stacked dagger to be way more difficult to beat than fully stacked DA. 

18 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Depends. On my necro I find fully stacked dagger to be way more difficult to beat than fully stacked DA. 

yes, ofc, but destro who has for 1 minute 2k p def, dunno dunno :D well, it was just question, everyone has some classes he doesnt like to play against, personally if DAs didnt have this stupid heal from 20 lvl which costs no mp and heals for 20% of their HP, i would be considering them being 50/50 on dagger as well, but right now you can lower them 3 times to 50% and they can just UD and heal to full during each hide, so quack them, literally xD

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

yes, ofc, but destro who has for 1 minute 2k p def, dunno dunno :D well, it was just question, everyone has some classes he doesnt like to play against, personally if DAs didnt have this stupid heal from 20 lvl which costs no mp and heals for 20% of their HP, i would be considering them being 50/50 on dagger as well, but right now you can lower them 3 times to 50% and they can just UD and heal to full during each hide, so quack them, literally xD

I understand the hate, but still 107 mp  for every heal on a fighter mana pool is far from "no mp"  and only if m.crit it get close to 20% :D

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

I understand the hate, but still 107 mp  for every heal on a fighter mana pool is far from "no mp"  and only if m.crit it get close to 20% :D

compare mana pool and mana consumption of PW for example, how important the MP is on those 2 classes

now go and compare heals - one from 74 lvl of class designed to have "healing element and blessing of the gods" and the one which lore was supposed to be "fall and follow the darkness" - no, the DA heal is stupid as hell and if removed this one skill which should be irrelevant as its from freaking 20 lvl, the DAs would be losing way more than they do right now ;)

for sure can be named, the skill of the devil then :P can't say it doesen't make a big difference, just thinking how op would be on sk for example 

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

for sure can be named, the skill of the devil then :P can't say it doesen't make a big difference, just thinking how op would be on sk for example 

and to be fair, that heal is not only one ridiculous

battle heal which pretty much any caster class have access to (mages, summoners, healers) is also healing for sh1t tons considering its heal amount, while its from first class as well, idk how come those heals from 1st class are so powerful, but its beyond ones comprehension

and yeah, if SK had freaking heal like DA, he would be winning like 30-40% of his lost matches

The main problem with these low lvl heals are that they m.crit, and because of +12 wit on da's and most of mages and toi6, baium tali, they m.crit  very often, if you  remove mcrit chance on them they will still be usefull but way less efficient, and not be substitute for main healers. In my opinion only cardinal heals should m. crit,  this way no other class would be able to substituite a cardinal 

19 minutes ago, Werew said:

The main problem with these low lvl heals are that they m.crit, and because of +12 wit on da's and most of mages and toi6, baium tali, they m.crit  very often, if you  remove mcrit chance on them they will still be usefull but way less efficient, and not be substitute for main healers. In my opinion only cardinal heals should m. crit,  this way no other class would be able to substituite a cardinal 

We have 2 types of cardinals on server atm, real Cardinal and Phoenix-Cardinal, doing critical heals from 6k ??

Edited by RoolBack

20 minutes ago, Werew said:

sure, lets remove mcrits from EE and SE ...

10 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

We have 2 types of cardinals on server atm, real Cardinal and Phoenix-Cardinal, doing critical heals from 6k ??

this is theyr job, to heal,I have no problem with this 

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

sure, lets remove mcrits from EE and SE ...

mby instead of that moh as nuke  to healer supports they should get proper heal skills 

Edited by Werew

4 minutes ago, Werew said:

this is they'r job, to heal,I have no problem with this 

mby instead of that moh as nuke  to healer supports they should get proper heal skills 

they have greater  heal and greater group heal on SE/ greater heal vitalize and mass vitalize on EE. why they need "proper" heals?

they have recharge, mana gain and their own profecy

now moh excistence actually balancing olympiad incapability to deal any kind of dmg and actually deffend theirselfs.

Edited by iAxZp

how this conversation changed to "remove moh" while we talked about low level heals being nerfed? (fully removing human knight low lvl heal and removing crit chance on battle heal?)

In the end is useless any debate,  it is possible to fully balance all the classes, but require way to many  adjustments, and after all this is going to be a fully custom server, and noone wants this, otherwise we will be all play on some random servers 

• Like 1

We have summoners in its current form, and ppls talking about nerfing 1st classes skills 

Whats next hahahahahhaa

Edited by YipMan

Plenty of things are broken right now. moh hitting like a truck, summoners hitting like a truck. The DA heal is also in the list but imo 3 cancels and 3 UDs are way more broken. To be honest you can't fix them all. I also think the WIT modifier on debuff resist rates is broken but I have no hard evidence to prove it so I'll let it go. Admins said they are changing stuff so i guess we have to be patient.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Plenty of things are broken right now. moh hitting like a truck, summoners hitting like a truck. The DA heal is also in the list but imo 3 cancels and 3 UDs are way more broken. To be honest you can't fix them all. I also think the WIT modifier on debuff resist rates is broken but I have no hard evidence to prove it so I'll let it go. Admins said they are changing stuff so i guess we have to be patient.

what WIT modifier on debuff resist rates?

maybe people should understand we arent 1.0-1.5 anymore and thats the way how korean "classic" is going to be. (official classic is already dead and like pvp custom servers)

I understand many people dont like it but like @Werew said admins should be prepared to go full custom if they dont want it to happen.

What im gonna do is play till i have fun and if i feel i dont like it anymore then im gonna stop.

19 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

sure, but the difference is cancels/debuffs/UDs are actually MAIN TRAITS of tank Dark Avenger, while healing is the exact opposite and thats why he doesnt level that skill anymore, you can tell whatever arguments against it, but 1st class skills should be useless and not worth using, unless you continue to level them up after 2nd class (same like it is for example with recharge summons on mages or how it was with nuke on summoners, imagine dagger with working stun shot, etc. etc.)

1st class skills being relevant on later levels is big problem imo, those are not skills you should be able to utilize properly