SemenArsonist

Official Might of Heaven QQ thread

1 minute ago, Pakarti said:

Breaking news, KoE can turn your 50s sph into a 76+ MoH monster, just add that 10% and you're set for life... Were you absent during math class?

So even if you are wrong, you still want this spell changed just because you can't find a way to defeat same geared se/ee/bp/pp (2 of whom don't even bare any CC/utility)? A real diplomat.

No please, don't show him the truth, he will now ask for sph nerf, and who knows what will come next, maybe every other class except his own. A true democrat.

Can you stop the ad hominem attacks and try to have a proper discussion? What I want means nothing, for the millionth time admins should observe on their own and find out if it's broken or not. 

I'm sorry but you create this whole fuss about a spell - which you have every right to do most certainly, any voice and opinion about improving a game's experience should definitely be heard -, but what I cannot accept as a person is immature attitudes, and you dear are having one. Bumping your own post so admins notice you or be like "oh oh we gotta do something here otherwise he won't stop spamming" - tbh if I were an admin I'd at least give you a "spank" for this, and ban your forum participation for a while. Your way of asking for something to be given to you is, at the very least, childish.
Deepest respects though. #no_beef 

Edited by Pakarti

And just to mention I am doing aprox 10% more dmg than pre Patch the difference is I don't have 4 secs cd this time which prevents summoners and necros to helal up. I was winning 80 lvl das before patch I won Ismail 2/10 (fear resisted) the only thing changed is if don't get like game with mama or jubadark 3-4 debuffd in row I can kill 79 lvl necros and useless summoners top summoners with ++ weap can still kill elders. Moh multiplier is fine considering before enlightement I have 3.150 Matt and 1.200 c.spd. broken part is enlightement not moh but it's 20 secs. U can run it u can dodgeit you can absorb it. When I seenerf elders I say cancer and cholera to das necros and Titans and summoners.

P.S: masha and pipenov self farming changing nothing, ppga was rapping you even pre patch as fighter, and moh has double cast time which means against tyrs for example u have to stay longer time exposed to cast and maybe get 2shoted by raging crit + blaster crit.

Edited by iAxZp
  • Like 2

In the end I concede that might of heaven as a skill is probably fine damage wise (not cooldown wise in my opinion). Skill power from kiss of eva and leather +8 bonus inside olympiad makes it such a beast, and that's the reason supports hit much harder than nukers do since nukers can't use kiss of eva and leather armor. Is might of heaven broken? Maybe not... Is the class broken? Yes on olympiad, but you need top notch gear to make it work like it should. I don't know if it should be adjusted or not, I still think the things they bring to the table are ridiculous, admins are welcome to judge with their own eyes.

Coincidentally during my testing yesterday I found out that MEN and WIT doesn't influence debuff resist rate at all. 90 wit and men has the exact same resist rate as 10 wit and men.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pakarti said:

I'm sorry but you create this whole fuss about a spell - which you have every right to do most certainly, any voice and opinion about improving a game's experience should definitely be heard -, but what I cannot accept as a person is immature attitudes, and you dear are having one. Bumping your own post so admins notice you or be like "oh oh we gotta do something here otherwise he won't stop spamming" - tbh if I were an admin I'd at least give you a "spank" for this, and ban your forum participation for a while. Your way of asking for something to be given to you is, at the very least, childish.
Deepest respects though. #no_beef 

Trying to debate is an immature attitude?

Why would GMs care about me bumping the thread on a daily basis? I just thought it was a pressing issue and I was willing to bump it to raise awareness, as long as it took. Should GMs ban people on trade section for bumping their own threads too?

Also please don't ban me, I am nothing in life without my liked post count.

p.s. spank? dear? are you a 60 year old british nanny?

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

In the end I concede that might of heaven as a skill is probably fine damage wise (not cooldown wise in my opinion). Skill power from kiss of eva and leather +8 bonus inside olympiad makes it such a beast, and that's the reason supports hit much harder than nukers do since nukers can't use kiss of eva and leather armor. Is might of heaven broken? Maybe not... Is the class broken? Yes on olympiad, but you need top notch gear to make it work like it should. I don't know if it should be adjusted or not, I still think the things they bring to the table are ridiculous, admins are welcome to judge with their own eyes.

Coincidentally during my testing yesterday I found out that MEN and WIT doesn't influence debuff resist rate at all. 90 wit and men has the exact same resist rate as 10 wit and men.

MEN CON WIT doesnt give any restsi to any debuf on classic.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

MEN CON WIT doesnt give any restsi to any debuf on classic.

are you sure? this is taken from l2wiki

image.png.1214fdce7e58377e8988d72e48feecd6.png

At least MEN should influence resist rate

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

are you sure? this is taken from l2wiki

image.png.1214fdce7e58377e8988d72e48feecd6.png

At least MEN should influence resist rate

Its bulsh1t on wiki, there were tests on official forum with debufs, it doesnt help

12 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Trying to debate is an immature attitude?

Why would GMs care about me bumping the thread on a daily basis? I just thought it was a pressing issue and I was willing to bump it to raise awareness, as long as it took. Should GMs ban people on trade section for bumping their own threads too?

Also please don't ban me, I am nothing in life without my liked post count.

p.s. spank? dear? are you a 60 year old british nanny?

Are these questions I'm meant to answer? 
I will at least deny the fact that you wished to "debate", since clearly your first words were "nerf" and "fix", in a way most probably suiting your gameplay's comfort. Besides you showed little to no evidence of why you wish for this nerf - just your biased opinion produced by your loss against FW MoHs (taken from your answers on that other QQ post). I'm just gonna head over and create few posts, literally just asking for changes that will make me hero next month, and of course will spam them on a daily basis, just like trade section (which seems to work in the same way as general discussion does nowadays).

PS: Yes, ineed, I am but a humble old hag.

Edited by Pakarti

1 minute ago, Pakarti said:

Are these questions I'm meant to answer? 
I will at least deny the fact that you wished to "debate", since clearly your first words were "nerf" and "fix", in a way most probably suiting your gameplay's comfort. Besides you showed little to no evidence of why you wish for this nerf - just your biased opinion produced by your loss against FW MoHs. I'm just gonna head over and create few posts, literally just asking for changes that will me hero next month, and of course will spam them on a daily basis, just like trade section (which seems to work in the same way as general discussion does nowadays).

PS: Yes, ineed, I am but a humble old hag.

Post was meant to be kinda sarcastic while still raising awareness, hence the title and daily alarm picture. Apparently it went over your head, but whatever, next time I will use sarcasm tags.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

Post was meant to be kinda sarcastic while still raising awareness, hence the title and daily alarm picture. Apparently it went over your head, but whatever, next time I will use sarcasm tags.

But you actually did bump it 😅

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I just thought it was a pressing issue and I was willing to bump it to raise awareness, as long as it took.

So wait, was this sarcasm too? Oh what a mystery you are sir, God I'm such a fool.

Just now, iAxZp said:

you see semen what u have done? :D now spoiled kid is happy 

? who said i am happy? as i said, admins can still go and check it for themselves, only thing i want to achieve is make them study and test how it is on official and actually on our server without OP items and stuff

i dont want them simply see on forum "FW hits for 4k to some random ass destro and on video EE hits just 1.5k to most stacked destro" while you dont even know conditions of both chars, because according to that, they could simply go and nerf skill by 75% power and say "well, we did it like you wanted" while its not even close how it should be, is it that much i ask for? you say it like i was all along against them checking anything, while in reality all i wanted was fair and square test from them with properly studying how the skill should work (for example like rizos showed on video - ~same power on nuke, ~same M atk, ~same target, nuke from 1 class = nuke from 2nd class)

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Nah I will just make a new "disable kiss of eva on olympiad" thread

what about you add there little side note to make it self buff as well? considering how it is scaling with power, dont you think mages are OP, like what i say for eternity? ^_^

For me biggest problem on club is no balance between fighters and mages. Offi had blessed soulshots that boost fighters. Here admins didnt implement it i guess mby cos ppl say tyrant OP. SO mby check tyrant if it works correct, fix it if its bugged, implement blessed shots so archers/daggers/dorfs/wls/glads and other sh1t can get some boost and mby its a bit more playable on pvp. Right now u can see 18v18 with china in destro fear topic. Hero mage hit dagger for 5k crits, if dagger lose some buff he even gets 15k dmg, once he reach mage and lucky he land backstab he hit for 1.4k like cmon. Same goes for archer every1 make jokes bout archers being useless trash. In other hand hero mage can 1shot most of ppl with crit, can kill any target, tank sws or dd, has 900 range, can cast nuke every 0.6 sec for 5k+ crit. Suddenly mages received even kiss of eva even tho they were already op compared to other clases. Mby smth is broken with magic dmg on club, mby its cos there are 9999 soes +12/demon staf +15 that u cant make ever on offi except if u get it from some event. In my opinon all mages, healers, ols, wcs etc hit too hard compared to other classes. Its not problem of moh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

what about you add there little side note to make it self buff as well? considering how it is scaling with power, dont you think mages are OP, like what i say for eternity?

I'd rather have them do some fat buffs on warrior classes other than tyrant and see how the meta goes before nerfing mages. At this point you either go for mage party or tyrant party. By nerfing mage party everyone will go back to tyrants. At least with mages you have some variety regarding which mage you play, if you go for fighter party everyone has to be a tyrant in order to be competitive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

For me biggest problem on club is no balance between fighters and mages. Offi had blessed soulshots that boost fighters. Here admins didnt implement it i guess mby cos ppl say tyrant OP. SO mby check tyrant if it works correct, fix it if its bugged, implement blessed shots so archers/daggers/dorfs/wls/glads and other sh1t can get some boost and mby its a bit more playable on pvp. Right now u can see 18v18 with china in destro fear topic. Hero mage hit dagger for 5k crits, if dagger lose some buff he even gets 15k dmg, once he reach mage and lucky he land backstab he hit for 1.4k like cmon. Same goes for archer every1 make jokes bout archers being useless trash. In other hand hero mage can 1shot most of ppl with crit, can kill any target, tank sws or dd, has 900 range, can cast nuke every 0.6 sec for 5k+ crit. Suddenly mages received even kiss of eva even tho they were already op compared to other clases. Mby smth is broken with magic dmg on club, mby its cos there are 9999 soes +12/demon staf +15 that u cant make ever on offi except if u get it from some event. In my opinon all mages, healers, ols, wcs etc hit too hard compared to other classes. Its not problem of moh

i agree on this. 

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

wait a moment, so you want to tell me that magic damage was really broken whole this time when we cried sjeks party hitting for way too much, when on official you get 600 nukes from mages on BO+0 jewels? o.O also what do you mean mages OP and every other fighter except tyrant sucks, i heard dagger is good, it can 1 shot people (:kappa:)

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'd rather have them do some fat buffs on warrior classes other than tyrant and see how the meta goes before nerfing mages. At this point you either go for mage party or tyrant party. By nerfing mage party everyone will go back to tyrants. At least with mages you have some variety regarding which mage you play, if you go for fighter party everyone has to be a tyrant in order to be competitive.

agree

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

mby its cos there are 9999 soes +12/demon staf +15 that u cant make ever on offi except if u get it from some event.

We can discuss about this but we need tinfoil hats, and nothing can be proven. I agree with you though that there shouldn't be that many OE mage weapons with 50% enchant rate

14 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Totally agreed. Tyrants made all others fighters become useless. He can nuke, he can get closer fast, he can stun, he can even AOE! Have atk speed boost and zealot too. First class that needs a fix as fast as possible! In olys this is not too overpowered, but with full buffs, its ridiculous. About MEN doesnt giving you resist to debuffs, etc... Does it should supose to make your resistant to fear? Man! If it worked i would put 2 dyes of MEN on my WL... lol. (of course, i know that i cant put mage dyes on fighter class, but i really dont understand why it is forbidden).

Dunno if these likes were sarcastic but honestly something feels off with puri. I've seen really weird stuff since then like Iana landing 40 % of Horrors, Pipenov landing 3/4 backfires yesterday, M landing 2/2 pet stuns, 7/9 man hero fears. 

Maybe just bad luck, that's too much shit concentrated in last 2 months. 

Edited by Fortuna