SemenArsonist

Official Might of Heaven QQ thread

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Find 5 differences

Note that cookie hit most of time ppl with pala buff and koshara on offi prolly hit ppl w/o tank buff 

Where You saw here Paladin buff ???

Problem about healers in Oly is they are at this moment second most burst class, just behind daggers, should healers be burst lass???..... YES daggers easy 1 shoot with proper backstab most robes w.o transfer pain, who dont have sigel rune in weapon. daggers vs mages hero vs non hero is simmilar story -~40% dmg... About thing we have way to many OP OE weapons here on serwer ... yes we do, can we do anything about it ??? I dont think so

13 minutes ago, Cyane said:

another posibility is to not change puri but add or change some skil to counter it. For exmple, by the same way rizos suggested to add -stun resist debuff on provoke on wl, i dont see a reason to not give something similar to overlords but applied to general debuffs to counter puri.. in other words: adding to ol an aoe seal debuff effect in some skill to decrease general debuff resistance on enemies around. It makes sense with ol's classic debuff role

dunno about that, having puri 80% all the time on is very strong and barely anything can land (dont take me wrong, some debuffs still land, its just very small chance in case IC is not on you, which decreases debuff resistance by 25% i think? which is a lot)

i am not against debuffs, i dont want classic to be pure burst damage chronicle, i want to see bishops actually using cleanse in normal way, not slack first 2.5 minutes and then they cannot do anything anyway, because their whole party got 4 debuffs each in 1s, back in the time, debuffs were still occasionally landing on pvp since start to end, but it was always like 1 debuff on like 2 people in party at time, so bishop could react to it properly, about this fiesta what we have here, nothing can save you, pretty much you either seal the deal in 2.5 minute or you can eat dust if enemies have more numbers

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Where You saw here Paladin buff ???

just because you dont see it doesnt mean its not there ( i dont say it is there, but it could) - do you see salvation on this guy? right, you dont, yet he still has it like half of his party ^_^ deal with it denko, mages are getting nerfed and you wont be able to stop it now that we know there is something wrong with @Rizos, the moment we log on test server and find out whats wrong, you just gotta pray it will take half year for admins to fix all that stuff :P

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Just because you dont see it doesnt mean its not there ( i dont say it is there, but it could) - do you see salvation on this guy? right, you dont, yet he still has it like half of his party ^_^ deal with it denko, mages are getting nerfed and you wont be able to stop it now that we know there is something wrong with @Rizos, the moment we log on test server and find out whats wrong, you just gotta pray it will take half year for admins to fix all that stuff :P

So from my knowlage is those 2 parties were waiting for You there since xx minutes, they dont have Paladin in party, and You still claim they might have Paladin buff i really dont know what retardet arguments will You have next. Deal with it Rizos gave fake argument its all ... Becouse he claimed its damage vs paladin buff in our serwer vs damage vs most prooly non paladin buff on offi... While in reality its damage vs non paladin buff party, AND BERESERER, becouse all Chineses are using it vs we cant have idea.

About mage damage.... Dude i dont care what damage i will have on mage, ill be fine if healers wont be burts classes in olympiad, becouse we all know its not like it should be.

Also i love how PR, and AW trolling here about burst damage xd ... those classes burst damage skills is all gucci xd 

Burst classes should be burst classes, healers are on of them...??????

Edited by YipMan

21 minutes ago, YipMan said:

So from my knowlage is those 2 parties were waiting for You there since xx minutes, they dont have Paladin in party, and You still claim they might have Paladin buff i really dont know what retardet arguments will You have next. Deal with it Rizos gave fake argument its all ... Becouse he claimed its damage vs paladin buff in our serwer vs damage vs most prooly non paladin buff on offi... While in reality its damage vs non paladin buff party, AND BERESERER, becouse all Chineses are using it vs we cant have idea.

About mage damage.... Dude i dont care what damage i will have on mage, ill be fine if healers wont be burts classes in olympiad, becouse we all know its not like it should be.

Also i love how PR, and AW trolling here about burst damage xd ... those classes burst damage skills is all gucci xd 

dude, i love it how you werent even there, have 0 idea and yet call people pizdabol, have you guys ever claimed something to back up your words? honestly, you always say how me and rizos are one big pizdabol, then some videos pops up, smh everyone shuts down and at very next moment people calling us pizdabol on very next thing, wake up please, if rizos said he deals that damage to chenhaonan party on tank buff, then they had tank buff, i have it on frapses how he said "they use tank buff", too bad i didnt rednder china people yet at that moment so i cannot add screen

dont worry, we will double check even healers if we find out magical skill power is really rekt, so your mage wont get rekt solo, also we will insist to make kiss of eva self buff since tyrant might be getting huge nerf as well ^_^ but its all fine coz you dont care about how much your mage will make, so i guess you are fine if we make it hit like on official ;) 

23 minutes ago, YipMan said:

• Thanks 1

AND NOW for my bratka fakemama, the moment he waited his whole life:

In my opinion bugged skils: Vampiric claw, death spike, steal essence, prominence, hurricane, vampiric mist, might of heaven, hydro blast(only from 80 lvl and higher 113 power +, lower lvls work ok) - these skils deal more dmg than other magic skils which have the same power in skill description

pick up your popcorn and watch. 

Why do i even nerf my own class? 🤔

It you price my hard testing work, can send some adena in game to draca 🤣

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Look i would do following:

=BALANCE CHANGES=

1. fix mages dmg - smth is definitely wrong and i mean wc/ol drain healer moh/necro death spike /mages hurricane, promine, should be lower by 20-30%(10-20% if kys of eva is removed)
2. decrease raging force/sonic raging scaling with p atk by +-50% and crit rate factor - right now chars with insane p atk hit for insane dmg with raging, on off ppl hit same with other skils like here but raging hit for half and crits are very rare
3. fix puri song - smth broke on last update with resist rate
4. Fix destro fear to be mental debuf
5. Implement blessed soulshot to help warriors/archers be relevant
6. make kys of eva selfbuf
7. make necro nuke weaker compared to elemental mages (90-100 power on death spike ?) and remove cursed bone, just like other summoners were nerfed
8. add stun 20% stun resist debuf to provoke on wl, increase thunder storm base landrate form 80% to 110% (quick spear has 130% so dont change it)
9. Review throwing daggers/79 dagger skils - looks like old fixes were reverted by mistake(?)
10. Fix or customize protection dance to provide any relevant reflect dmg reduction so squishy classes like elemental mages can aoe, not get 1shot themself from reflect - a little cookie for mages as compensation for nerfs from point 1. Dance of protection looks like not giving sh1t 

11. Debatable change - dunno if good, would need tests - make fears/stuns like sleep that you cant  land new debuf when old didnt end or add mental shield weapon for oly

=OTHER CHANGES=
12. implement this cookie https://l2wiki.com/classic/Agathion_Bracelet_Lv._5
13. decrease brez cast speed or implement cooldown
14. implement 80% death penalty scrols for col - so ppl dont need to spam brez on pvp
15. add to events daily coins in reward list so new ppl can catch up with bracelets etc
16. add premium account for 1 day for 10 col
17. Fix yellow fruit that it doesnt take buff slot.
18. add m def buff to beer bufs

Implement all changes at same time, not step by step, open test server, make event there that ppl can win hat on normal server if they make good pvp movies testing stuff etc - dont experiment on live server

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ok so one party had Pala buff, second doesnt...

Still we can find movies where mages does much bigger damage... as You did it on dagger to make example.. Becouse we all know how it looked on offi. Not every parties had top toys, and yes dagger hitting 26k on some noob looks impressive ... but hey You can also do 12k wo problem to elemetnal mage... so where is point ????

Wanna nerf mages damage?? No problem , but lets also nerf dagger damage, and PRs damage so no1 can 1/2/3 shoot no1 so we will be fair then....

And again buffers shouldnt never be birst class at any place.

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Ok so one party had Pala buff, second doesnt...

Still we can find movies where mages does much bigger damage... as You did it on dagger to make example.. Becouse we all know how it looked on offi. Not every parties had top toys, and yes dagger hitting 26k on some noob looks impressive ... but hey You can also do 12k wo problem to elemetnal mage... so where is point ????

Wanna nerf mages damage?? No problem , but lets also nerf dagger damage, and PRs damage so no1 can 1/2/3 shoot no1 so we will be fair then....

And again buffers shouldnt never be birst class at any place.

wait a moment, you are using WRONG word, we wont NERF damage of nukers, we will FIX them if they are wrong, so dont be sad if mages get nerfed and PRs/daggers stay same, okay? ^_^ and part of the FIX is removing kiss of eva from mages, deal with it denko

dont worry, we will make proper tests, not "conspiracy theories" like you do from videos and make poopy ass comparisons

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

In my opinion bugged skils: Vampiric claw, death spike, steal essence, prominence, hurricane, vampiric mist, might of heaven, hydro blast(only from 80 lvl and higher 113 power +, lower lvls work ok) - these skils deal more dmg than other magic skils which have the same power in skill description

Ok so we agree some nukes are bugged, and need to be looked at by GMs, im fine with it.

But also we can agree MoH is most bugged out of them all xd 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

wait a moment, you are using WRONG word, we wont NERF damage of nukers, we will FIX them if they are wrong, so dont be sad if mages get nerfed and PRs/daggers stay same, okay? ^_^ and part of the FIX is removing kiss of eva from mages, deal with it denko

dont worry, we will make proper tests, not "conspiracy theories" like you do from videos and make poopy ass comparisons

Why You are talking to me like it would hurt me :P ??? 

You really think im now crying or anything??? im perfectly fine with it. We all saw on test made by rizos how badly MoH is bugged.

I was saying it since begin.... You was one who was denaing it all time so im not one here who was making conspiracies.... more like You was.

Edited by YipMan

Just now, YipMan said:

Why You are talking to me like it would hurt me ??? 

You really think im now crying or anything??? im perfectly fine with it. We all saw on test made by rizos how badly MoH is bugged.

I was saying it since begin.... You was one who was denaing it all time so im not one here who was making consiracies.... more like You was.

i wasnt denying anything, if something, only thing i wanted was to make proper test

also mages hitting like ~20% harder (necros 40%) seems to me much worse than MoH making ~40% more damage

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i wasnt denying anything, if something, only thing i wanted was to make proper test

also mages hitting like ~20% harder (necros 40%) seems to me much worse than MoH making ~40% more damage

NO when i told previos  its 2,5k on our serwer vs 1,5 on offi You was defending it hard, and making conspiracies theories its about gear, no dmg epics, and other bullsh1ts...

Now when we see its hard bugged and we see i was wright.... You tell You wasnt denaing it .... masterpiece.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

NO when i told previos  its 2,5k on our serwer vs 1,5 on offi You was defending it hard, and making conspiracies theories its about gear, no dmg epics, and other bullsh1ts...

Now when we see its hard bugged and we see i was wright.... You tell You wasnt denaing it .... masterpiece.

go reread what i was saying all this time, what i told to semen all this time, i told him and everyone several times, if there is something wrong with it, make proper tests and study how it works on official, not just listen to you "hurr durr here elders crit for 4.5k and on official for 1.5k" and admins would nerf it by 75% dmg, eventho its not correct ;)

cannot wait since mages will hit normally again, @Lafi once they fix nuke power on mages + remove kiss of eva from them, i actually think current summoner will hit considerably at this moment, its just seemed it nukes like nothing since everyone else was bugged around ;) 

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Dude you write so many bullshits that you managed to be right in 1.

Dont consider that a honor. Friendly speaking.

oh and lets not forget your words 

But also we can agree MoH is most bugged out of them all xd

You are wrong cause from video i see death spike being similiar bugged with MOH. Yet people play necros here for 3 years with top gear and never complained :) 

I can let you guess why!

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

go reread what i was saying all this time, what i told to semen all this time, i told him and everyone several times, if there is something wrong with it, make proper tests and study how it works on official, not just listen to you "hurr durr here elders crit for 4.5k and on official for 1.5k" and admins would nerf it by 75% dmg, eventho its not correct ;)

cannot wait since mages will hit normally again, @Lafi once they fix nuke power on mages + remove kiss of eva from them, i actually think current summoner will hit considerably at this moment, its just seemed it nukes like nothing since everyone else was bugged around ;) 

Dude i cannot imagine how retarded You are going now ....

I told we have same clsses, same stacked, same pretty everything example 2,5k dmg vs 1,5k dmg, and You pull out this destroyer example( what i gave becouse You was telling about avarge destroyers) Really You are so manipualtive b1tch im done with You.... 

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

This should get his own thread, dont u think ?

We dont want, that such important stuff get read over between flames and bullshit

15 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Dude you write so many bullshits that you managed to be right in 1.

Dont consider that a honor. Friendly speaking.

oh and lets not forget your words 

But also we can agree MoH is most bugged out of them all xd

You are wrong cause from video i see death spike being similiar bugged with MOH. Yet people play necros here for 3 years with top gear and never complained :) 

I can let you guess why!

Or im right in more cases, and You keep being in denial mode.

@Fortuna we liked ur post cos we agree, we noticed the same in out party on pvps, we get debufed nonstop on puri. I logged on test server today and tested puri. Somehow it works like before so dunno if u are unlucky or this script that calculate landrate on char shows wrong numbers, here is the test chance to land debuf is on chat:

Or im right in more cases, and You keep being in denial mode.

You were just 5 posts above WRONG were you spoke AGAIN without any proofs or without being there about paladin buff.

Yes that denial mode shitter.

20 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Dude i cannot imagine how retarded You are going now ....

I told we have same clsses, same stacked, same pretty everything example 2,5k dmg vs 1,5k dmg, and You pull out this destroyer example( what i gave becouse You was telling about avarge destroyers) Really You are so manipualtive b1tch im done with You.... 

no, that was all just assumptions (which happened to be somewhat okay?), with this kind of reports you can go straight into ass, i am not going retarded or anything try to read my comments in threads you nub

this was after fakemama said that he concedes, MoH dmg is probably okay, bla bla bla, axzp replied "now spoiler kids are happy" and my reply to it? -> no, i am not happy with it, if there is something wrong, admins can go and do tests, i dont want them to nerf them according to some assumptions random ass guys post on forum

17 hours ago, MoDoy said:
17 hours ago, iAxZp said:

you see semen what u have done? :D now spoiled kid is happy 

? who said i am happy? as i said, admins can still go and check it for themselves, only thing i want to achieve is make them study and test how it is on official and actually on our server without OP items and stuff

i dont want them simply see on forum "FW hits for 4k to some random ass destro and on video EE hits just 1.5k to most stacked destro" while you dont even know conditions of both chars, because according to that, they could simply go and nerf skill by 75% power and say "well, we did it like you wanted" while its not even close how it should be, is it that much i ask for? you say it like i was all along against them checking anything, while in reality all i wanted was fair and square test from them with properly studying how the skill should work (for example like rizos showed on video - ~same power on nuke, ~same M atk, ~same target, nuke from 1 class = nuke from 2nd class)

you see? can you read? am i supposed to record how i translate it to polish so you can understand it more? if something, i hate half assed reports and people demanding fix according to them

you play your sorcerer for how long? and all this time you didnt notice you were hitting 20% more than you should? and you even demanded to keep kiss of eva for mages, coz poor mages are hitting too weak :( let me take care of your bleeding knee my little one

Edited by MoDoy

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

cannot wait since mages will hit normally again, @Lafi once they fix nuke power on mages + remove kiss of eva from them, i actually think current summoner will hit considerably at this moment, its just seemed it nukes like nothing since everyone else was bugged around

So they can add official power on summoner's nukes then... i said nuke power on summoner is not a problem here, mage dmg overall is... I will just silently watch where it goes...

20 minutes ago, Yomana said:

You were just 5 posts above WRONG were you spoke AGAIN without any proofs or without being there about paladin buff.

Yes that denial mode shitter.

Yes i was wrong, and i said i was wrong, i looked at second party its all, but ok Rizos claim he was hitting mostly ppls from this particular party so it was damage to Pala buff.... While MoTrololol is wrong, and goes full retard

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you see? can you read? am i supposed to record how i translate it to polish so you can understand it more? if something, i hate half assed reports and people demanding fix according to them

you play your sorcerer for how long? and all this time you didnt notice you were hitting 20% more than you should? and you even demanded to keep kiss of eva for mages, coz poor mages are hitting too weak :( let me take care of your bleeding knee my little one

W8 what are You quoting Yourelf trying to input it was my words???

Well thats pretty new level.... You keep amaze me every single post now...

W8 what are You quoting Yourelf trying to input it was my words???

Well thats pretty new level.... You keep amaze me every single post now...

no, i quote myself to show you i was never "MoH is perfectly fine, keep on moving, dont check it coz it works perfectly like on official", i also wanted it to be checked, BUT PROPERLY, not by just random talks and videos on forum, even if videos on forum persuaded person who made cry topic about it, i still asked admins to check it and wasnt satisfied with "well, it looks +- similar to me", i never said it works exactly, i just said some people overexaggerate, so i dont want them to just "fix" it blindly, but rather check it properly ;) 

19 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Yes i was wrong, and i said i was wrong, i looked at second party its all, but ok Rizos claim he was hitting mostly ppls from this particular party so it was damage to Pala buff.... While MoTrololol is wrong, and goes full retard

as far as i know, he mentioned dagger getting 5k on full buffs (including pala buff, guess what, both daggers in pvp are in other party than what you showed, so yes, they had pala buff), which can go up to 15k when unbuffed, also dunno if he mentioned it here or just told me on discord in pm about damage to hero SK, that he makes 3-4k crits, HERO SK WITH PALA BUFF ^_^