Sign in to follow this  
Lea123

3 in 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, Armagheton said:

y but he means those guides where you could do all 3 quests at the same time to avoid having to go to same places in different quests twice.

I used to find it via L2Citadel forum, but unfortunately the forum is gone now. I remember it linked to some russian website, so perhaps someone who speaks russian could try to google a bit...

38 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

y but he means those guides where you could do all 3 quests at the same time to avoid having to go to same places in different quests twice.

I used to find it via L2Citadel forum, but unfortunately the forum is gone now. I remember it linked to some russian website, so perhaps someone who speaks russian could try to google a bit...

I found russian 3 in 1 but links dont work anymore. Also oryginal 3 in 1 i used was on eu innova forum but they closed classic section ;)

• Sad 2

I had the same problem. I used to follow the 3 in 1 quest's on 4Game Forums and they are gone as well. So, I used Wayback Machine/Google Cache and it worked.
I hope that can help you too. 

17 hours ago, SpellG said:

I had the same problem. I used to follow the 3 in 1 quest's on 4Game Forums and they are gone as well. So, I used Wayback Machine/Google Cache and it worked.
I hope that can help you too. 

Could you be a good sport and drop here a link for that forum section?

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Could you be a good sport and drop here a link for that forum section?

you just need to click on this small red arrow above the class you want and the screen with 3to1 guide pops out, then just use google translator if you dont speak ruski and you are good to go, comment-like-subscribe

http://web.archive.org/web/20180513050113/http://www.l2dc.ru/l2races/?t=racetree

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2