Eldifes

BIG money idea for ADMINS

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

I dunno server poulation is booming.... Peoples buing toons of PA, so i guess serwer have pretty god $$$ bilance.... Yes sure there is never to much of this. BUT if You think this feature will give serwer any close to tons of $$$ im pretty sure You are just wrong. Becouse how You want it is switch armors looks to same grade, and class(robe,LA,Hvy)

So You are still sure You will see peoples farming in Brigandine set in GC (from my understanding You could be able only from D grade to another D grade, and hvy to hvy) ... No You wont. And even if, how many peopels would be willing to buy something that not upgrade their grade look, but actually downgrade. I dont see any sense for that... I mean 0 sense. You can be mode beast like W4nali ???? Im not sure but there is summoner running 1 part of elven robe, 1 part of something else i have no idea what it is. Whats the problem fr it .. and what for to spend $$$ for this i have no clue xd

If there is possibility to do something in transmoging feature, what can be profitable to serwer is .... GMs can do limmited time <like once per year> event simillar to valentine cloak one, where is some buyable for cols transofrmation (tradable or not however they decide.. but sure tradable make it more customers), with limited timer... and thats pretty much it, i guess.....

Dunno, I remember playing on offi g.o.d. for a while and I can say a very large part of the population had the the appearance popped in. It's not just about looking powerful, it's about a) wearing an armor that you like and b) differentiating yourself from others. I know for sure I'd buy it for example.

About the server having good revenue... If admins said that they have enough money and there's no need for additional income then fine, but I really enjoyed the recent activity from their side and would like this to continue in the future, to which I believe the extra money from this could help. I'm not saying it would outweight the PAs or anything but they already get probably zero from hats and agathions and the revenue from cloaks will slowly decrease over time as more and more people get them. Obviously Valakas necklace would be sold better but this is the most "attractive" accessory you can get.

• Thanks 1

@Reddish @Setzer I mean, would it really be such a horrible thing? D: If instead everyone wearing BW people could wear what armor they like? Like, it's not wings or dusk shields, it'd be literally just change for the original Lineage 2 sets that are just not being used right now due to being useless.

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0% %D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%

Edited by FryderykChopin

Mby could  be time for a refreshment of hats at nostalgia ? or just add some new ones, we have the same selection for few years already @San0

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

@Reddish @Setzer I mean, would it really be such a horrible thing? D: If instead everyone wearing BW people could wear what armor they like? Like, it's not wings or dusk shields, it'd be literally just change for the original Lineage 2 sets that are just not being used right now due to being useless.

idk, but at least i see right now pretty much biggest variety of armors on server we ever had, i see people using in pvps BW heavy, doom heavy, FP armor, MJ heavy, tallum heavy, BW light, MJ light, drake, PL, avadon, DC robe, karmian, BW robe - on top of that every of those have different kind of enchant so they even shine differently giving even bigger variety

in the end, i dont really care if its going to be implemented or not, i highly doubt it will bring "big" money for admins, but at least we will finally see real identity of fryderyk in game, as he will be only guy with changed set/weapon, soooo

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

idk, but at least i see right now pretty much biggest variety of armors on server we ever had, i see people using in pvps BW heavy, doom heavy, FP armor, MJ heavy, tallum heavy, BW light, MJ light, drake, avadon, DC robe, karmian, BW robe

Okay I'm not going to browse xy screens and videos to count how many people wear BW, so I'm just going to say: "...And yet it could be so much better!"