nephasto

EVENT XP

If possible when there is an important event like this one in XP, inform your players, I was traveling and I couldn't enjoy XP, many people are saying that this event was for admin's personal things, on the server, it is unfortunate for such a good server, with such poor disclosure.
I just saw it on facebook, that's not fair! Screenshot_5.thumb.png.f09298e4ae24393ab4ca31cc0bc5fd82.pngDo the event and then communicate that the event is over.

• Sad 1

it wasnt for admins personal use, it was more like compensation for clan unity losses and to keep people during other server opening, generally good move by admins i would say

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

it wasnt for admins personal use, it was more like compensation for clan unity losses and to keep people during other server opening, generally good move by admins i would say

So basicly, if we need another event of that kind, we should fake-announce another server opening? 

Edited by Reddish

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

So basicly, if we need another event of that kind, we should fake-announce another server opening? 

you can try it ^^

Tbh, this weekend was super nice. Lots of ganks at top spots, Chn even forgot about their primetimes and came to EU, EU also fought not only fishes and dishes. Kinda excited, felt like november.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rizos said:

evento foi anunciado no fórum fb and discord, o que mais você quer, e-mail particular? : D

friend, you do not lack so much intelligence, most people, normal beings, do not have disocrd and forum to always look, it is usually on facebook, the announcement was made today on the official facebook page, take a look. 

The XP event being for San0's challenge is a meme, it's not meant to be taken seriously (even though...)

But I do agree that it wasn't communicated properly - such stuff should be announced at least one week ahead to let the word spread (and maybe even let people plan accordingly). Announcing it the same moment they start is just not very effective in terms of promotion. 

10 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

The XP event being for San0's challenge is a meme, it's not meant to be taken seriously (even though...)

But I do agree that it wasn't communicated properly - such stuff should be announced at least one week ahead to let the word spread (and maybe even let people plan accordingly). Announcing it the same moment they start is just not very effective in terms of promotion. 

I already see families cancelling vacations.

"Honey we cannot fly to Zanzibar.... Its double exp weekend on classisc club" xd

Edited by YipMan

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

nice exp boost btw, lost around -10% :)))))))))))))))))))))) 

sooooo, minus and minus is plus...

good for you...

• Thanks 1