Sign in to follow this  
MaMaN

Regarding Nightshade/Seraphin/Queen

Recommended Posts

I made a suggestion the the same name topic about making the party buffs, self buffs and other changes but they did not reply to that one.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Yomana said:

these summons become available on next update (dont remember which one) , so maybe wait for when we get it 

Do you have experience regarding the time waited to receive an updated on this server?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Do you have experience regarding the time waited to receive an updated on this server?

Big updates around 1.5 year. But sometimes they make smaller updates , depends if they decide to follow full ncsoft content or not. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Yomana said:

Big updates around 1.5 year. But sometimes they make smaller updates , depends if they decide to follow full ncsoft content or not. 

If I am not wrong, the last update here was last autumn, when Zaken was introduced.

So maybe in spring 2021 we will receive another big update?

Edited by Ovid

Share this post


Link to post

As a man with 2 summoner heroes i hope they never add those summons... Cuz ppl will cry again like they cried about last update...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well depends, since this server doens't follow official patch notes. 

They are part of the The Seven Sign KR update ( soo long way till there since we still don't have Anthy ) and are lvl 77 summons on par with Spectral, Magnus and King.

Official KR patch notes: https://lineage2.plaync.com/classic/update/history/2017/171122_sevensign

Edited by Armagheton

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lafi said:

As a man with 2 summoner heroes i hope they never add those summons... Cuz ppl will cry again like they cried about last update...

as a guy who made hero on each type of summoner i hope they do, maybe not the reworked versions of them, but the old school ones. right now summoners are kinda on the weak spot because admins decided to nerf them coz they thought they boosted them too much while not realizing that mage damage in general was bugged, so in the end no changes were done for them, so maybe in future when summoner can offer pet buffs on top of what they offer now, maybe they will be playable.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

as a guy who made hero on each type of summoner i hope they do, maybe not the reworked versions of them, but the old school ones. right now summoners are kinda on the weak spot because admins decided to nerf them coz they thought they boosted them too much while not realizing that mage damage in general was bugged, so in the end no changes were done for them, so maybe in future when summoner can offer pet buffs on top of what they offer now, maybe they will be playable.

Afaik the "utility" summons are fixed like older patches with just 1 an extra skill, that doesn't seem so OP since it has a 40% base landrate that goes up by 10% every 2 lvls for Pony and Cats

Serpath got only Gifth+Bless+Clenease for magic impairing CC 

Queen got only Gifth+Bless+Clenease for physic impairing CC

Nigth got only Curse+Mass Curse+Sacrifice+A skill that makes all kind of CC easier to land.

Also i read somewhere ( but i'm totally unsure about it ) that buffs where changed to be aura likes. So if you buff and re-summon other pets the buff will go away

Edited by Armagheton

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, MoDoy said:

mage damage in general was bugged

Bugged in the sense of having mobs evade your hits 3 times in a row or hitting between a range of (for example) 900 to 1300 damage (which is kind of annoying)?

Regarding utility summons, they could just remove the buffs (clarity, empower, wild magic, btb, bts, haste, guidance, focus, dw) if those were the OP part (especially the elf pony). Otherwise I don't quite see the OP-ness of summoners at low levels. 

If you can afford to just leave DA with OP fear in oly, I think you can bring back those summons with some minor tweaks.

Edited by Ovid

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Bugged in the sense of having mobs evade your hits 3 times in a row or hitting between a range of (for example) 900 to 1300 damage (which is kind of annoying)?

Regarding utility summons, they could just remove the buffs (clarity, empower, wild magic, btb, bts, haste, guidance, focus, dw) if those were the OP part (especially the elf pony). Otherwise I don't quite see the OP-ness of summoners at low levels. 

If you can afford to just leave DA with OP fear in oly, I think you can bring back those summons with some minor tweaks.

Those where H5 patch notes iirc ... in classic utility summons never had that buffs the list of all skills for any summon is just the post above also the utility summons are lvl 77+ ( in classic ) so no point of talking of "low levels"

Edited by Armagheton

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Also i read somewhere ( but i'm totally unsure about it ) that buffs where changed to be aura likes. So if you buff and re-summon other pets the buff will go away

no, you can buff and switch to normal summon and buff stays

43 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Bugged in the sense of having mobs evade your hits 3 times in a row or hitting between a range of (for example) 900 to 1300 damage (which is kind of annoying)?

no, i meant mages having 20-30% more damage on their main nukes

43 minutes ago, Ovid said:

Regarding utility summons, they could just remove the buffs (clarity, empower, wild magic, btb, bts, haste, guidance, focus, dw) if those were the OP part (especially the elf pony). Otherwise I don't quite see the OP-ness of summoners at low levels. 

no. seraph with gift/blessing+bleanse was broken as hell for mage parties when it was introduced, not solo buffs it provided

31 minutes ago, Armagheton said:

Those where H5 patch notes iirc ... in classic utility summons never had that buffs the list of all skills for any summon is just the post above also the utility summons are lvl 77+ ( in classic ) so no point of talking of "low levels"

list might be correct for classic, however effects were changed and its broken even beyond the old party buffs, thats why it would be better to just stay with older version of them

Edited by MoDoy

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Armagheton said:

Those where H5 patch notes iirc ... in classic utility summons never had that buffs the list of all skills for any summon is just the post above also the utility summons are lvl 77+ ( in classic ) so no point of talking of "low levels"

Yes I have forgotten they were learned at 77. It seems fair, as the Blessing of Seraphim gives 25% m crit rate, 30% mp recovery and Gift gives -10% magic skill reuse, 30% matk.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Lafi said:

Как человек с двумя героями призывателей, я надеюсь, что они никогда не добавят эти вызовы ... Потому что люди снова будут плакать, как они плакали о последнем обновлении ...

 

они и сейчас плачут ...    суммонам снизили уровень  ( надо бы уже вернуть )    так как все  уже 79-80  взяли 

нам дали  обещанные  1 профы удары   -- их порезали ...

нам в принципе много чего должно еще  обновить изменит -----  но как всегда будет тонна  нытья

 

 

they are still crying ... they have lowered the summons (we should have already returned) since everyone has already taken 79-80

they gave us the promised 1 pro kicks - they were cut ...

to us, in principle, much more needs to be updated to change ----- but as always there will be a ton of whining

Edited by Amorfius

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this