Ovid

What would you change?

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i wonder if people who talk about archers tested them :d try to go make 80 lvl SR with full boost and you will be genuinely surprised, its just ppl are meta poopers and cannot think about anything themselves :p 

Only cos of spam of skils but lets be honest, auto atacks on SR on endgame vs full buffed targets sux hard compared to skil dmg, same goes for pr, same goes for HE. HE is the most discriminated, i admit it even tho i hate human classes in l2, cos he has insane boost to range but it works only for auto atacks, but since auto atacks sux, he either need to go to 900 range or rerol to sr/pr.

BTW SR skil spam dps is comparable to PR skil spam dps, just pr makes 1 hit burst and sr weaker burst from fast casted multiple skils, for me no point to nerf pr, its not op class right now by any means - what may be a bit op is low hp FC scaling, full/half hp is just fine. Ur not gonna stay on low hp on mass pvp anyway to make impact by this. Who cares if he 1shot gank some bots on 1v1

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Only cos of spam of skils but lets be honest, auto atacks on SR on endgame vs full buffed targets sux hard compared to skil dmg, same goes for pr, same goes for HE. HE is the most discriminated, i admit it even tho i hate human classes in l2, cos he has insane boost to range but it works only for auto atacks, but since auto atacks sux, he either need to go to 900 range or rerol to sr/pr.

well, thats pretty much H5 archer gameplay, when your whole dps was trickster + spam multishot + deathstinger, just because its not IL archer doesnt mean its absolute poop (eventho SR/HE is not the best, but i would compare it to PW - you can make it work, but for what price :D )

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

well, thats pretty much H5 archer gameplay, when your whole dps was trickster + spam multishot + deathstinger, just because its not IL archer doesnt mean its absolute poop (eventho SR/HE is not the best, but i would compare it to PW - you can make it work, but for what price  )

Imagine archer skills dmg is probably bugged by like 15% like on most of warriors, so yea have fun after fix kkk

40 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Imagine archer skills dmg is probably bugged by like 15% like on most of warriors, so yea have fun after fix kkk

proof or pizdabol, also dont forget this would be compensated by blessed soulshot, so the damage seeing now is normal damage ;d

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i wonder if people who talk about archers tested them :d try to go make 80 lvl SR with full boost and you will be genuinely surprised, its just ppl are meta poopers and cannot think about anything themselves :p 

why would some1 try hard that much to make sr 80lvl and even then they need kinda decent eq aswell if they just can choose pr and play with average gear and be at same stage as those ppl that would choose sr. Archers game play its mostly about skills coz as we all agree auto attacks kinda sux vs end game partys. I would leave pr as they are now and if possible add multiple shot (with rational skill power and cooldown) to he/sr

2 minutes ago, JzOo said:

why would some1 try hard that much to make sr 80lvl and even then they need kinda decent eq aswell if they just can choose pr and play with average gear and be at same stage as those ppl that would choose sr. Archers game play its mostly about skills coz as we all agree auto attacks kinda sux vs end game partys. I would leave pr as they are now and if possible add multiple shot (with rational skill power and cooldown) to he/sr

i kinda agree but still when they implement b.ss pr FC will skyrocket in compare to other archer and will remain unbalanced. reduce hp % scalability not more than 30% of SCALING not skills total power will solve this imo

Edited by iAxZp

3 hours ago, JzOo said:

why would some1 try hard that much to make sr 80lvl and even then they need kinda decent eq aswell if they just can choose pr and play with average gear and be at same stage as those ppl that would choose sr.

because of exactly same reason why people dont play only necromancer in mage party or tyrant in melee party ;d

3 hours ago, JzOo said:

Archers game play its mostly about skills coz as we all agree auto attacks kinda sux vs end game partys. I would leave pr as they are now and if possible add multiple shot (with rational skill power and cooldown) to he/sr

yes, who said SR works out as auto attacker? :P we were testing it with rizos as skill machine gun and to my surprise, it did very very well, much better than what we expected. Not to say that you have big chances of getting hero (and i would say hero SR > non-hero PR), new trigger of SR is kinda neat DPS wise and change on rapid fire helps this build a lot

3 hours ago, iAxZp said:

i kinda agree but still when they implement b.ss pr FC will skyrocket in compare to other archer and will remain unbalanced. reduce hp % scalability not more than 30% of SCALING not skills total power will solve this imo

please, do not touch PRs, there are not many archer parties playing right now because if fully buffed, even fatal is making funny damage (spoilers: yea, you wont 1 shot on low HP even elemental mage), imo ppl just dont want to invest in their char nowadays and they just go for meta picks, if i ran archer party, at this moment coz of trigger and powerlevel i would definitely trade it for PR, especially knowing its very easy hero, but sure, clicking 1 button is easier with half assed gear, so decision is clear :p 

17 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

because of exactly same reason why people dont play only necromancer in mage party or tyrant in melee party ;d

yes, who said SR works out as auto attacker?  we were testing it with rizos as skill machine gun and to my surprise, it did very very well, much better than what we expected. Not to say that you have big chances of getting hero (and i would say hero SR > non-hero PR), new trigger of SR is kinda neat DPS wise and change on rapid fire helps this build a lot

please, do not touch PRs, there are not many archer parties playing right now because if fully buffed, even fatal is making funny damage (spoilers: yea, you wont 1 shot on low HP even elemental mage), imo ppl just dont want to invest in their char nowadays and they just go for meta picks, if i ran archer party, at this moment coz of trigger and powerlevel i would definitely trade it for PR, especially knowing its very easy hero, but sure, clicking 1 button is easier with half assed gear, so decision is clear :p 

I want to see new setups and the only road to this is neutralize huge  differences between same category of classes. Why tyrant can do everything and others can't? Why Pr can be the only Archer why necro only mage. Cuz right now is not about ppl investing time but about rediculus difference between them and other similar classes. I played majority of classes especially fighters and mages the gap is retarded

Edited by iAxZp
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I want to see new setups and the only road to this is neutralize huge  differences between same category of classes. Why tyrant can do everything and others can't? Why Pr can be the only Archer why necro only mage. Cuz right now is not about ppl investing time but about rediculus difference between them and other similar classes. I played majority of classes especially fighters and mages the gap is retarded

you cannot balance all classes and tbh there should be carry class in every kind of setup, i would say SR is in kind of playable sphere right now, HE is still lacking a bit but ppl would have to like the class itself and invest some time/resources to it (same like for example summoners are now in playable sphere, but same thing, you need to invest in them to be actually okay if you compare them to necros)

Edited by MoDoy

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, who said SR works out as auto attacker?  we were testing it with rizos as skill machine gun and to my surprise, it did very very well, much better than what we expected. Not to say that you have big chances of getting hero (and i would say hero SR > non-hero PR), new trigger of SR is kinda neat DPS wise and change on rapid fire helps this build a lot

I was talking about all archers in general, here this class is about skill dmg and only PR have such skill. About hero SR being better option as non hero PR i agree,  but it would work for one guy only and it wouldnt solve problem why only archer exist on this server is PR coz these  non hero PRs are way better than other non hero SRs/HEs. Also this trigger buff activation is pure rng and u can be dead by the time it would activate. Yes people need to invest time and resourses to be decent on SR/HE but its not what newcomers would do comming to play to 5 year server.

Edited by JzOo

2 hours ago, JzOo said:

I was talking about all archers in general, here this class is about skill dmg and only PR have such skill. About hero SR being better option as non hero PR i agree,  but it would work for one guy only and it wouldnt solve problem why only archer exist on this server is PR coz these  non hero PRs are way better than other non hero SRs/HEs. Also this trigger buff activation is pure rng and u can be dead by the time it would activate. Yes people need to invest time and resourses to be decent on SR/HE but its not what newcomers would do comming to play to 5 year server.

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

BTW SR skil spam dps is comparable to PR skil spam dps, just pr makes 1 hit burst and sr weaker burst from fast casted multiple skils, for me no point to nerf pr, its not op class right now by any means - what may be a bit op is low hp FC scaling, full/half hp is just fine. Ur not gonna stay on low hp on mass pvp anyway to make impact by this. Who cares if he 1shot gank some bots on 1v1

I guess u didnt test, just speaking from stereotypes info

thats why I stopped for now playing l2. No matter what class u play or what u do, pr 75 lvl will one shot my mage/summoner. Tyrants are like rabbits, everywhere, bizilions of them everywhere. When did u saw glad last time? or sorc?sps? sh? he/sr? thats just a joke. if u want to be competitive, u have to play meta, aka necro pr tyrant

this is l2, if u dont kill anyone, game is not fun. if it is not fun, u dont play the game. simple is that.

p.s. even dagger classes, we have few of them and if u want to play them, u MUST have nice gear to do smth decent in pvp.

Edited by Donkihot

u dont see many dagger not cuz of gear but cuz if they want to make impact they need a clan behind them to distract opponents otherwise they will die before they hit once

2 hours ago, Donkihot said:

thats why I stopped for now playing l2. No matter what class u play or what u do, pr 75 lvl will one shot my mage/summoner. Tyrants are like rabbits, everywhere, bizilions of them everywhere. When did u saw glad last time? or sorc?sps? sh? he/sr? thats just a joke. if u want to be competitive, u have to play meta, aka necro pr tyrant

this is l2, if u dont kill anyone, game is not fun. if it is not fun, u dont play the game. simple is that.

p.s. even dagger classes, we have few of them and if u want to play them, u MUST have nice gear to do smth decent in pvp.

no, you dont have to play meta if you want to be competitive, you need to play meta if you want to be TOP, but thats big difference, you need to put bigger effort to make other classes work, you need to learn maybe to click more than F1, maybe you need more gear, so people in their nature, being lazy bums, just prefer the easy way out

i am pretty sure when we tried summoner setup before any changes happened to them or when we tried WC mage setup, it was relevant eventho it was far from meta, yes, you need items and you need some idea about your side and enemy side, who you fight and how you can utilize class

54 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no, you dont have to play meta if you want to be competitive, you need to play meta if you want to be TOP, but thats big difference, you need to put bigger effort to make other classes work, you need to learn maybe to click more than F1, maybe you need more gear, so people in their nature, being lazy bums, just prefer the easy way out

i am pretty sure when we tried summoner setup before any changes happened to them or when we tried WC mage setup, it was relevant eventho it was far from meta, yes, you need items and you need some idea about your side and enemy side, who you fight and how you can utilize class

Meta exist in every game, in WoW, CS GO, L2, Dota, LoL.
if u buy ak 47 which has less price and has better DPS and in same time it is easier to control, why would u spend time and $$$ for m4a1 if it is the worst weapon? Yea u can kill enemy with it, but it is worth? 
same in Lineage 2. People don't want to put 1000h into something which wont reward them in the end, they wont be top dps, they wont one shot enemy in pvp. etc. So they choose meta, and meta are the classes which are overpowered. This is why u dont see a lot of classes.

I tried to play AW, I like the skills, everything about daggers, but then I tried to pvp with him in open world pvp, it is just useless. If u are hero AW, yeah u can do more. But in the end, skills dont land, they dont crit as much as I would want to and I get destroyed buy 76 tyran with bellion +0 who spammed 3  times blaster. 

So in the end. Ppl care about meta, this is L2, it is NOT Animal Crossing where u play and do what u want, here in lineage 2 u have to be competitive, if u are not, u wont be invited into groups, in to clans and most importantly, u wont have fun.

Edited by Donkihot

4 hours ago, iAxZp said:

u dont see many dagger not cuz of gear but cuz if they want to make impact they need a clan behind them to distract opponents otherwise they will die before they hit once

same with sps/sorc/sh?

23 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Meta exist in every game, in WoW, CS GO, L2, Dota, LoL.
if u buy ak 47 which has less price and has better DPS and in same time it is easier to control, why would u spend time and $$$ for m4a1 if it is the worst weapon? Yea u can kill enemy with it, but it is worth? 

well, then why there are people using m4a1? sure, mostly ppl go for meta pick AK47, but you cannot say nothing else works, just coz people are see meta and blindly go for it

24 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

same in Lineage 2. People don't want to put 1000h into something which wont reward them in the end, they wont be top dps, they wont one shot enemy in pvp. etc. So they choose meta, and meta are the classes which are overpowered. This is why u dont see a lot of classes.

so this is not problem of L2 or chronicle, ppl are just lazy, thats all, they want to get everything free, everything fast, they want to be the strongest no matter what, eventho gamestyle will be boring as hell

25 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

I tried to play AW, I like the skills, everything about daggers, but then I tried to pvp with him in open world pvp, it is just useless. If u are hero AW, yeah u can do more. But in the end, skills dont land, they dont crit as much as I would want to and I get destroyed buy 76 tyran with bellion +0 who spammed 3  times blaster. 

So in the end. Ppl care about meta, this is L2, it is NOT Animal Crossing where u play and do what u want, here in lineage 2 u have to be competitive, if u are not, u wont be invited into groups, in to clans and most importantly, u wont have fun.

and what was your equip on dagger? ofc, dagger isnt best melee DD and is very item dependant, if you think that any class will go and rock n roll everyone else just because you "like your class" then you are wrong, but at least you can go and pm a lot with @Robbin92, who also thinks that love for class is everything :D 

if someone is lazy and just want easy gameplay, he will go for meta, if someone likes some class, he can make it work on classic, thats why its nice chronicle in general

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

well, then why there are people using m4a1? sure, mostly ppl go for meta pick AK47, but you cannot say nothing else works, just coz people are see meta and blindly go for it

so this is not problem of L2 or chronicle, ppl are just lazy, thats all, they want to get everything free, everything fast, they want to be the strongest no matter what, eventho gamestyle will be boring as hell

and what was your equip on dagger? ofc, dagger isnt best melee DD and is very item dependant, if you think that any class will go and rock n roll everyone else just because you "like your class" then you are wrong, but at least you can go and pm a lot with @Robbin92, who also thinks that love for class is everything  

if someone is lazy and just want easy gameplay, he will go for meta, if someone likes some class, he can make it work on classic, thats why its nice chronicle in general

dagger had demon +12 with othel 12, toi 6, without epics. 

yes, every class can work, but on what cost? and in the end u will be demotivated because u see same class, different race(hawk - pr for example) who just rekts everyone, while u doing nothing basically. It is not about being lazy to be honest. If you are going to build castle with poop for 10 ages, in the end it will be huge pile of shit right? Same is here. You better start using stone and be strong as fck in 10years (pr, necro, tyr, es etc)  or else u will be pile of shit in form of "castle"  :) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Donkihot said:

dagger had demon +12 with othel 12, toi 6, without epics. 

yes, every class can work, but on what cost? and in the end u will be demotivated because u see same class, different race(hawk - pr for example) who just rekts everyone, while u doing nothing basically. It is not about being lazy to be honest. If you are going to build castle with poop for 10 ages, in the end it will be huge pile of shit right? Same is here. You better start using stone and be strong as fck in 10years (pr, necro, tyr, es etc)  or else u will be pile of shit in form of "castle"   

so you were AW with othell 12 and you were missing blows? something doesnt add up :D

idk, maybe thats your opinion, i have different opinion, first i was building poop castle on my SR, after that i was building poop castle on my PW, eventho they were for sure much weaker than any meta class in the end, i wouldnt switch them at those point

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so you were AW with othell 12 and you were missing blows? something doesnt add up

idk, maybe thats your opinion, i have different opinion, first i was building poop castle on my SR, after that i was building poop castle on my PW, eventho they were for sure much weaker than any meta class in the end, i wouldnt switch them at those point

Yeah because u are hero pw with huge boost. ;)

1 minute ago, Donkihot said:

Yeah because u are hero pw with huge boost.

"huge boost" for that "huge boost" like for example drake armor i worked for 2 years, its not like with other sets, it didnt spawn in auction house, sadly

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

"huge boost" for that "huge boost" like for example drake armor i worked for 2 years, its not like with other sets, it didnt spawn in auction house, sadly

Yeah, sadly, people wont spend 2 years of their time on 1 character to make it at least playable for a bit.

Like, would u not get mad because tyrant bw +6 bellion + 10 kicked your ass in world pvp ? for playing l2 for like 3 months max? 

Edited by Donkihot
  • Sad 1

Just now, Donkihot said:

Yeah, sadly, people wont spend 2 years of their time on 1 character to make it at least playable for a bit

so those people dont have right to complain about meta if they are number 1 abusers, if they are bored to farm and actually make their character good, they have chance to do it, if not, its only their problem

i can tell you one example - WC vs PP, just because meta dictates WC is better for party coz it has party buffs, ppl refuse to play PP in general, while truth is, if someone tried to actually play it in normal CP, i am pretty sure it would be very cool gameplay with lots of +, yes, would take you more time to figure the class out, what to do instead of just accepting your faith as being buff bot WC, but hey, if people enjoy it, why not ;)