Ovid

What would you change?

15 minutes ago, EncubeWasTakenLOL said:

Auto pickup Adena!! thats what i would change xd

In case you want to pick up everything - won't change anything. 
In case you want to pick up only adena - will benefit only range classes and let them surpass melee classes in exping speed more. It will be more frustrating to be an a melee class and see how fast range classes exping.

• Like 1

Range classes and exping in one sentence cool story bro. Since its all about bosses till 70+ and then gc which also farms spot for melee i have no idea what are we talking about. The only thing what makes 90% of ppl go out of town and exp on mobs is these daily quests and nothing else. I was checking from time to time the spots where usually i was seeing ppl exping b4 and now 80% of those spots is empty. You say range classes surpass melee? The only range class that exists here is mages which ones if they do exping they are making aoe partys which is more efficient than killing mobs one by one not only coz of better exp but coz of mp resourses aswell. Back in a days BS was kinda paradise of range classes solo exping and now even there is empty coz its not profitable to exp better wait for bosses.

4 minutes ago, JzOo said:

Range classes and exping in one sentence cool story bro. Since its all about bosses till 70+ and then gc which also farms spot for melee i have no idea what are we talking about. The only thing what makes 90% of ppl go out of town and exp on mobs is these daily quests and nothing else. I was checking from time to time the spots where usually i was seeing ppl exping b4 and now 80% of those spots is empty. You say range classes surpass melee? The only range class that exists here is mages which ones if they do exping they are making aoe partys which is more efficient than killing mobs one by one not only coz of better exp but coz of mp resourses aswell. Back in a days BS was kinda paradise of range classes solo exping and now even there is empty coz its not profitable to exp better wait for bosses.

In this case why we need adena autoloot?

Now i dont know, for me it doesnt matter at all coz i was asking for it 1 and half year ago and i got same answer. I answered to this ur reply coz u said range will get advantage over melee and the only classes that would probably get the advantages are archers but i dont see many of those classes playing now and no its not coz there is no autoloot but coz after patch when ppl started getting 79/80lvl and cop/cc buff somehow it classes got too much nerf(some test says is too much here compered to officials) to be able to play it at competitive level and even if there is some archers left we know majority of this archer class that still exist

On 8/6/2020 at 5:09 PM, San0 said:

in case people have trouble identifying it, this is sarcasm.

1 bcuz sometimes people think you change a number here and a number there and its done. what is wrong. (example, changing the mage nukes power was a kind of change some few stuff and links here and there and got fixed next day after it was reported basically, while stuff like sonic rage and raging force require a lot of effects and formulas to be identified and excluded/included/modified in a way that will isolate the problem to then try to make that the problm doesnt happen making so the solution will affect only this singular problm and not interfere in anything else. and it takes lot of time to be all done without delays happening from server stability sides or our real life, when half of the world is going to sh1t and people get problms it takes even longer)
2 bcuz sometimes somethings gets in front of it like for example when server stability problms appear like the ones happening for like a month and half till 2 weeks ago where most of the time was spent working to figure out why server was having so many npc and timers and crash problms.
3 bcuz sometimes as human being also have stuff that they need to take care on real life where problms also happen and in a team of few people, if one guy needs to take some weeks off cuz he have some sick relative or something it delays all processes and makes them pile up delaying all further processes and on and on and on.
4 bcuz we dont have to work only on investigation/fixes/tests/events/community managing/support/pep talks/insert other roles here, but also on improving stability, working with possible new clients, figuring out new updates content, figuring out new updates processes, figuring out what can we do on balancing matters, etc etc etc

but i guess sitting playing computer games and talking random stuff about server admins life or work is also a good gig, should have picked that line of work instead. (this isnt directed to the people that report many bugs and many tests and are actually trying to make the server improve, more for those that just prefer to trash talk)

bla bla bla all this shit talk
it's easy fix bugs : you just hire some programer who is more competitive than you and problem solved bro . definetly you can invest couple grands to do this shit cause this server player base is huge and you made enough money to invest and  improve your server