Sign in to follow this  
BruHaR

Olympiad of the fear

Hello,

I think i'm not the first person to complain of the skill fear on the olympiad. 

I beleave the olympiad is the moment to show our ability, but fear control is not about abilit,

We can see many ppl leaving out ur main char to farming oly points with DA, Necro, WC. Lineage 2 Classic have 31 class, and we can see few of thes class fight on olympiad, cuz is impossible to win a match againters a fear class with out "jowel boss"

A match against a fear class, is not a fight, is just fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear,, fear, fear, Dead...

Please, change that and make the olympiad game more balanced and competitive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's the biggest downside of the Classic system for me. They could've fixed that already by increasing skill reuse time of fear and summons, as I've seen in some other projects.

On 6/6/2020 at 4:09 PM, BruHaR said:

Hello,

I think i'm not the first person to complain of the skill fear on the olympiad. 

I beleave the olympiad is the moment to show our ability, but fear control is not about abilit,

We can see many ppl leaving out ur main char to farming oly points with DA, Necro, WC. Lineage 2 Classic have 31 class, and we can see few of thes class fight on olympiad, cuz is impossible to win a match againters a fear class with out "jowel boss"

A match against a fear class, is not a fight, is just fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear,, fear, fear, Dead...

Please, change that and make the olympiad game more balanced and competitive.

Other problem on the olympiad, are the summoners. Is too easy to play as summoner, because the summoner dont need to be carefull about the servitor. If ur servitor are holded, summon another. If the servitor are in fear, summon another. If the servitor are stunned, summon another. If the servitor are not close to the enemy, just summon another.

Summoner dont need to spend MP to keep ur servitors alive, just let it die and summon another. So, to summon another servitor, spend few mana points, with no cooldown skill, and 1 sec cast time... TOO EASY TO PLAY LIKE THAT.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, BruHaR said:

Other problem on the olympiad, are the summoners. Is too easy to play as summoner, because the summoner dont need to be carefull about the servitor. If ur servitor are holded, summon another. If the servitor are in fear, summon another. If the servitor are stunned, summon another. If the servitor are not close to the enemy, just summon another.

Summoner dont need to spend MP to keep ur servitors alive, just let it die and summon another. So, to summon another servitor, spend few mana points, with no cooldown skill, and 1 sec cast time... TOO EASY TO PLAY LIKE THAT.

@Lafi :D

As MoDoy will say... yes.. cuz he as ES win 99% of his matches... so this guy writing the truth..

@BruHaR

just try to play summoner (any) and then maybe u will edit your post :)
if u want some tips like when u are forbidden to resummon ur summon just let me know... ;)

Edited by Lafi

4 minutes ago, Lafi said:

As MoDoy will say... yes.. cuz he as ES win 99% of his matches... so this guy writing the truth..

nah, dont worry, i dont really care about summoners or other classes here anymore that much, tho the one thing the guy is telling the truth, keeping pet alive is much more mana consuming than just resummoning (at start i was keeping it alive, coz of this pet cov or w/e, but then when i realized mp cost of servitor heal and mp cost of pet summon, i said "naaah, screw this poop") ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BruHaR said:

While I disagree, what's wrong with a class being easy? Especially, L2 is not a particularly skill expressive game anyway. 

I'm sure that if fear had a different land success rate and summoners would have had some reuse on the summon pony we would see more classes participating in olympiad

And yes that would be more fair considering that all summoners can also summon other ponies as well in case one dies

14 hours ago, BruHaR said:

If u summon another every time your pet gets any debuff u deserve to lose every match in oly.

11 hours ago, Yufi said:

have had some reuse on the summon pony

i don't even have such skill on my warlock

and what is wrong with resummon, you can silence, stun or fear the owner and he will not be able to resummon it

Edited by user12345

On 6/9/2020 at 12:15 AM, user12345 said:

i don't even have such skill on my warlock

and what is wrong with resummon, you can silence, stun or fear the owner and he will not be able to resummon it

Yes of course, and if they put delay on resummon u can just kite and wait for the 1 minute reuse :)