Robbin92

The Real Broblem IN OLY

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy afraid to take the challenge? Mounia gamisia

i am still waiting for the nicknames of retired PS players from guy, who thinks L2 is anime and "friendship and love" will win in the end :D i guess its hard to swallow pill for him that simply said, better olympiad player wins hero, not the one who loves the class more :D 

there was already this PS player on this server who said exactly his words on top of "maybe i will log PW and take your hero", well, as i said, next month he ended without hero on his PS, what was his name? half4kill? kill4fun? or something with this style :d

27 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

better olympiad player wins

hahahaha GOOD LUCK wining heroe couse you are the best archer in game. ahahahha. Never gonna happen. Some classes can not farm Olympiad. Simple .

56 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

hahahaha GOOD LUCK wining heroe couse you are the best archer in game. ahahahha. Never gonna happen. Some classes can not farm Olympiad. Simple .

yeah, some classes cannot, but summoner is not one of them, so psst (btw, dont worry, i am not interested in PS hero anymore, tho not like you are going to take it anyway :D

14 hours ago, Robbin92 said:

You think you can take PS heroe emmmm "un-assisted" ? behehe. Give it a try !

How would you ever win solo against someone who OBVIOUSLY loves,enjoys,breaths and respects summoners? Never talked to the guy in pm . Never. Respect for him as a summoner. You don't respect the class. None for you

cring.gif

• Haha 1

This topic for reals ? Mastering summoners :D respect for the class. :D 

Be happy they dont make change on sumoning skill were you cant ressumon then pet is in combat. :D 

After that change maybe were some difrence form master blaster summoner and average one. Sumons and DA the only classes witch need least of items to be good farmers.

DONT BE JOKE PS/WL/ES never been in better place than now and you have too many win coditions

4 minutes ago, Eldifes said:

This topic for reals ? Mastering summoners  respect for the class.  

Be happy they dont make change on sumoning skill were you cant ressumon then pet is in combat.  

After that change maybe were some difrence form master blaster summoner and average one. Sumons and DA the only classes witch need least of items to be good farmers.

DONT BE JOKE PS/WL/ES never been in better place than now and you have too many win coditions

1. For the 304th time. THIS TOPIC WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT SUMMONERS !! My god you guys have a problem !

2.That would have to come with much more changes so summon can not die that easily or summoner will be unplayable.But you don't understand this ofc.

3.Reason summoners don't need gear to do DAMAGE is that they deal damage with summon "DAAAA" . A no gear summoner will 100% of the time win an average or even good geared one if he has better skill.There are summoners with 77% winrate and summoners with 40% winrate. you think that's due to gear diff? hehe.

4. SUmmoners are in a good spot agreed. That DOES not make them the easiest class to play out of all. Suumoners win condition is 1 . SURVIVE while you do dmg with summon.

4 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

4. SUmmoners are in a good spot agreed. That DOES not make them the easiest class to play out of all. Suumoners win condition is 1 . SURVIVE while you do dmg with summon.

So you are one of those types of ppl. Says some big words but litle explanations. COSE this win codition can be put to evryone !!! 

i dont know i won da 80 lvl with me es 74 lvl on fountain arena :D maybe i am pro summoner and i didnt know it.

Oh my. I will not respond anymore on this topic my eyes hurt. Here some big words for you. Take your summoner since is so easy to play in coli. I will give you a list of 10 classes for you to chose one you think you can win against. And I come with that class. Then we ll see the explanation

Just now, Robbin92 said:

Oh my. I will not respond anymore on this topic my eyes hurt. Here some big words for you. Take your summoner since is so easy to play in coli. I will give you a list of 10 classes for you to chose one you think you can win against. And I come with that class. Then we ll see the explanation

stop making urself a joke. summoners ARE EASY. end of conv. u can disagree for urself but in public when u say ur oppinion ppl have arguments to counter it and u cant close eyes and ears and say "NAN NANA NANA".

No one ever talked with argouments other than me on this topic. You are a bunch of crybabies finding excuses why you no good :) End of story :)

were is said that were is two things that is unlimited Galaxie and human stupidity... but they still have doubts about galaxie after this topic :D 

P.S. If its not your argument then other are trolls and dont know your class :D have 3 summoner friends they all admits its stupid how it works here.

Edited by Eldifes

58 minutes ago, Robbin92 said:

hahaha, i thought every class has only this 1 win condition xD 

!) survive while you do dmg to your opponent

"Suumoners win condition is 1 . SURVIVE while you do dmg with summon" i am adding this into my fav. list of quotes, like for example "if you die, you lose", 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

You are wrong. There are classes like tk and paladin that aim to have you fall asleep irl. 

dont put TK into same group as pala, with shield bash added, people will evaporate faster before they realize they play vs useless class :D 

what about SH?

Some pro tips for  fight against DA/SUMMONERS/TY in oly? for now the best tip I've got is "just relog and save time for next" =D

break talisman, silence, slow, kill the pet, renew silence, kill the guy

wont work vs DAs with at least double digit IQ, but that just means you can win 50% of DAs/summoners, which is decent chance

vs tyrants if they go benefaction vs you, you can try to break talisman, sleep, slow, make range, double talisman, burst and pray for some crits, again, this will work only against tyrants which didnt reach double digit IQ, but with considering how tyrants play nowadays, also quite some chances to beat some there