San0

classic.club Antharas Update Patch Notes

you cant balance game.

What are u gonna give sorc, sps? they are useless. What are u gonna give hawk and sr? nerf puri for their stuns? that means people will play more necro's and da's with tyrants ;D cause they are still much more better than hawk's and sr's

Edited by Donkihot

On 11/14/2020 at 6:51 PM, Donkihot said:

you cant balance game.

What are u gonna give sorc, sps? they are useless. What are u gonna give hawk and sr? nerf puri for their stuns? that means people will play more necro's and da's with tyrants ;D cause they are still much more better than hawk's and sr's

easy if you wanna make elementals great again> if they use aura flash they ignore reflect damage and thats it  easy MAKE AOE GREAT AGAIN

Edited by telikas
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2020 at 9:07 PM, freakout said:

Thats exactly my point...noone wants a F1 battle...and daggers are doing shadowstep + backstab in 70% of the pvps

Not only those who got 25kkk on equips, like @sung said...

Show me about it, i'll fraps so that everyone see it.
I'll let u try your dagger, with whatever equipment u want to put on him, u can find bwl+8, aq3, baium3, baium talik in ally if u want.
Also u can buff them as u want, including dragon fruit.

I'll be glad to show u that properly prepared healers wont be dying to daggers, even if FULLY stacked daggers. Im 200% sure u wont be able to oneshot my healers.
Wanna try?

On 11/15/2020 at 2:07 PM, sung said:

Show me about it, i'll fraps so that everyone see it.
I'll let u try your dagger, with whatever equipment u want to put on him, u can find bwl+8, aq3, baium3, baium talik in ally if u want.
Also u can buff them as u want, including dragon fruit.

I'll be glad to show u that properly prepared healers wont be dying to daggers, even if FULLY stacked daggers. Im 200% sure u wont be able to oneshot my healers.
Wanna try?

Listen man, this is a very unfair thing to say.
It took your healers years in this server to have that hard-earned equip, don't make this guy's life miserable.

13 hours ago, Sensei said:

Listen man, this is a very unfair thing to say.
It took your healers years in this server to have that hard-earned equip, don't make this guy's life miserable.

We dont play here for years, that's 1st of all... but in case u were being sarcastic, my point here is that those daggers so OP that ppl so much call to be, are not so OP when they meet equally equiped Healers :)

Sung has rly the point, in most cases job of a dagger is to kill FAST healers. And u know what? When I meet stacked healer with +8 bwl and sigel weapon, u are never able to kill it fast. Its tankier atm than any bards, cuz nobody stacks bards as hard as ppl do for healers. Infact I saw bards crying they cant propertly damage and  feel like i wanna scream out loud ;D

On 11/13/2020 at 9:07 PM, freakout said:

Thats exactly my point...noone wants a F1 battle...and daggers are doing shadowstep + backstab in 70% of the pvps

Not only those who got 25kkk on equips, like @sung said...

Go watch Vezz fraps from our test last night in Coliseum.
Now go and tell me daggers are oneshoting ppl in 70% of the pvps "not only those who got 25kkk on eq"
U gotta learn to prepare ur chars, equip them, and use ur brain from now on

hey! Dont be rude bro...

Just saw your tests and first of all, thx for helping with it.

I got your point, when you say that your top geared dagger is not 1 shotting a top geared healer (you checked that your max dmg with double blow + CC on litus was 8k, and he has 11k hp)...still a lil stronger than it should be...but its just my opinion

I also agree that if you invested 25kkk adena on a dagger, it should be lethal as fuck!

But that was not my point...i wasnt really complaining about your 12k dmg on my archer, when i was farming at FI with PP buffs...my point is that when we fight ppl at the same average of our equips, our noob AW (no dye + no baium tali + no baium ring + no OE weap) was doing 6 to 9k dmg when triggered...and thats not dificult to happen in a pvp

And those 9k dmg = 1 shot for a "normal" player...

But still...its just me complaining about it...i must be wrong then

2 hours ago, darksinger said:

All A grade top weapons are spend 1 SSA

sobekk 1 - dual 2

do u have plan to change dual tallum*dama to spend 1 ssa also?

learn to play trash and stop crying