Sign in to follow this  
Jacorleon

PLZ SHOW US WITH full results

Recommended Posts

Time change Vote results:
-How many people choose not to change time

-How many people choose Time -2
-How many people choose Time -3

@Kse

Edited by Jacorleon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Jacorleon TX voted to change? 

Mostly ppl that I asked said to reduce -3 ... this vote was a surprise hahah

Olympiad? Disaster
Siege? 80~90% of community is asian 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, xShawn said:

Jacorleon TX voted to change? 

TX  voted same as me  .
So u know why i want to know how about the full results.

BTW  wk all dnot want to change time u know. They r not Asian player.   And After a while they were quite willing to give up their Chinese identity i think
 

Share this post


Link to post

Item ID Amount
[vote_1_1_1] 8054 138
[vote_1_1_2] 8055 3
[vote_1_1_3] 8056 3
[vote_1_1_4] 8057 12
[vote_1_2_1] 8058 2
[vote_1_2_2] 8059 0
[vote_1_2_3] 8060 0
[vote_1_2_4] 8061 4
[vote_1_3_1] 8062 0
[vote_1_3_2] 8063 0
[vote_1_3_3] 8064 0
[vote_1_3_4] 8065 0
[vote_1_4_1] 8066 1
[vote_1_4_2] 8067 0
[vote_1_4_3] 8068 1
[vote_1_4_4] 8069 3
[vote_2_1_1] 8070 1
[vote_2_1_2] 8071 1
[vote_2_1_3] 8072 0
[vote_2_1_4] 8073 5
[vote_2_2_1] 8074 1
[vote_2_2_2] 8075 7
[vote_2_2_3] 8076 9
[vote_2_2_4] 8077 0
[vote_2_3_1] 8078 0
[vote_2_3_2] 8079 0
[vote_2_3_3] 8080 0
[vote_2_3_4] 8081 0
[vote_2_4_1] 8082 0
[vote_2_4_2] 8083 0
[vote_2_4_3] 8084 0
[vote_2_4_4] 8085 0
[vote_3_1_1] 8086 0
[vote_3_1_2] 8087 2
[vote_3_1_3] 8088 1
[vote_3_1_4] 8089 2
[vote_3_2_1] 8090 0
[vote_3_2_2] 8091 0
[vote_3_2_3] 8092 0
[vote_3_2_4] 8093 3
[vote_3_3_1] 8094 1
[vote_3_3_2] 8095 0
[vote_3_3_3] 8096 7
[vote_3_3_4] 8097 8
[vote_3_4_1] 8098 2
[vote_3_4_2] 8099 1
[vote_3_4_3] 9100 1
[vote_3_4_4] 9101 6
[vote_4_1_1] 9102 2
[vote_4_1_2] 9103 1
[vote_4_1_3] 9104 1
[vote_4_1_4] 9105 0
[vote_4_2_1] 9106 1
[vote_4_2_2] 9107 0
[vote_4_2_3] 9108 3
[vote_4_2_4] 9109 0
[vote_4_3_1] 8110 3
[vote_4_3_2] 9111 2
[vote_4_3_3] 9112 3
[vote_4_3_4] 9113 28
[vote_4_4_1] 9114 19
[vote_4_4_2] 9115 17
[vote_4_4_3] 9116 26
[vote_4_4_4] 9117 103

 

Logic behind numbers is next:
Vote_1_1_1 means:
"Vote_1" - 0 hour ( Don't change time ) - Oly.
"_1_" - 0 hour ( Don't change time ) - Sieges.
"_1" - I can't participate if time will change - Reason.

This is all options:
1) 0 hour ( Don't change time )
2) -1 hour
3) -2 hours
4) -3 hours

1) I can't participate if time will change
2) I can only participate if time will change
3) I know people who will participate only if time will change
4) I think time change will increase participation

Another example: 
vote_3_1_2 = 
Oly change -2, Sieges change 0, I can only participate if time will change. 

Share this post


Link to post

OKEY
Dnot you think the vote number of   Oly change -3 (vote_4_x_x )     is   209   ?         This is the sum of all the votes  of (vote_4_x_x ) .

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Jacorleon said:

OKEY
Dnot you think the vote number of   Oly change -3 (vote_4_x_x )     is   209   ?         This is the sum of all the votes  of (vote_4_x_x ) .

 

And amount of people will lose by this change will be higher then we get?
167 = full 1_*_*, 209 = full 4_*_*. Out of 209 we will gain *_*_2 and *_*_3 = 53 + potential gain. Out of 167 we will lose 138.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Koll said:

And amount of people will lose by this change will be higher then we get?
167 = full 1_*_*, 209 = full 4_*_*. Out of 209 we will gain *_*_2 and *_*_3 = 53 + potential gain. Out of 167 we will lose 138.

The reason vote statistics  that are useless:
First,You don't know if they're lying.    if u want, i can call all ppl our side  choose “ I can only participate if time will change”
Second,  You can't count  both  oly and siege together,  cuz   after siege  is working day- Monday,  But oly are always in weekends

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jacorleon said:

The reason vote statistics  that are useless:
First,You don't know if they're lying.    if u want, i can call all ppl our side  choose “ I can only participate if time will change”
Second,  You can't count  both  oly and siege together,  cuz   after siege  is working day- Monday,  But oly are always in weekends

#1 - we can't tell it about anything. But we don't have a choice.
#2 - you can count as you want, but at the end, based on this information, we will lose more people than gain ( potential gain is less than definite lose ).

Share this post


Link to post

DUDE look   @JaneDo     You should be honored to join WK,Cuz they can ·contorl here sever,  its reaL king  
XD

Edited by Jacorleon

Share this post


Link to post

just a speculation, but i heard GOSSIPS that haogu asked whole clan to vote to keep old oly time because they have BRs in ally and for BR its worse to move time and their enemy ally - RoyalFamily doesnt have BR players. So in the end WK ally get negative impact with activity while RF ally doesnt get negative impact. So 90% of asians on this server will keep playing in eu prime events because of 1-2 BR cps in WK and because of political decision of 1 of ally leaders. Dunno how much truth is in this gossip tho but me and many friends were very surprised option to keep eu time on events "won" on server where 90% of players are from asia. When its hard to find logical explaination for things that happen, conspiracy theories appear ;)

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

after your 5th covid injection -not only conspiracies- you might as well start seeing peace in Ukraine.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/15/2022 at 5:03 PM, Rizos said:

just a speculation, but i heard GOSSIPS that haogu asked whole clan to vote to keep old oly time because they have BRs in ally and for BR its worse to move time and their enemy ally - RoyalFamily doesnt have BR players. So in the end WK ally get negative impact with activity while RF ally doesnt get negative impact. So 90% of asians on this server will keep playing in eu prime events because of 1-2 BR cps in WK and because of political decision of 1 of ally leaders. Dunno how much truth is in this gossip tho but me and many friends were very surprised option to keep eu time on events "won" on server where 90% of players are from asia. When its hard to find logical explaination for things that happen, conspiracy theories appear

Its just gossip , i personally tryed to encourage people to vote -3 on oly , so we can have more people and faster waves. Server is asian sieges and olympiad must move to 20:00 beijing / 21:00 seoul time. Simple as that. There is no conspiracy , it should just be 2 separate votes.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, JaneDo said:

Its just gossip , i personally tryed to encourage people to vote -3 on oly , so we can have more people and faster waves. Server is asian sieges and olympiad must move to 20:00 beijing / 21:00 seoul time. Simple as that. There is no conspiracy , it should just be 2 separate votes.

so how come time move option lost :O. Who voted against?

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this