Sign in to follow this  
saruman

U DIE FOR MOBS AND DROP U WEAPON ?

I LOST MY WEAPON +9 FOR MOBS NICE SERVE , PK WITH 6-8 PKS DIE DONT DROP ITENS AND ONE GUY DIE FOR MOB AND DROP U WEAPON NICE DEAL .

Shot00074.bmp

​It's part of classic.

Edited by Koll
  • Like 1

Calma Luiz, uma great sword +3 tem mais p atack que o seu mace, pare de frescura me encheu o saco para voltar a jogar e está querendo abandonar o barco por causa de mace +9.¬¬

classic, classic,classic  when we are looking for some spoil in the classic place have be never in there.need to fix. mby this think is one of these, to fix. if i will drop my weapon will leave too. its all what i got. ..and that Kolls video was no respect to  saruman  big big - from my side.

It always suck when you drop weapon on mobs. I don't mind to PK dropping stuff. I, myself have dropped two Majestic Helmets on karma in old days in low rate server. I suck it coz it was my fault...

What I mean is I wouldn't mind if we did reduce dropping gear chance from mobs and increase it for karma. You like it red it's your choice but loosing weapon like Saruman must hurt...

Btw I hope that we won't meet him next to Giran GK asking for some change for new Yaksa ;)

classic, classic,classic  when we are looking for some spoil in the classic place have be never in there.need to fix. mby this think is one of these, to fix. if i will drop my weapon will leave too. its all what i got. ..and that Kolls video was no respect to  saruman  big big - from my side.

​I respect all our players. And I sorry if this video heart saruman. When I last time play L2 I was in Clan where everyone was friends ( we was trying to become friends with everyone who join our clan ). And this feature bringing back same thing, when if something happened with one clan member - all other clan members have to help him, cooperate and make a new Mace, maybe not +9 but good enough to exp.

My point is:

1) If you are in clan - clan members have to help you. This is how clan system must work. 

2) You need to find some friends in clan, otherwise there are no point to be in clan. And left your friends mustn't be anytime your decision.

I hope it will be back like this. But also I understand that no one want to make friends in MMO's anymore, so we will think about decrease chance. I don't think that if we again make poll - "Delete this feature" will win.

Also you can start poll by our self and check what players think.

Edited by Koll

, im a brand new to this server and i chose to try the server out since i got a severe case of old l2 nostalgia. yeah that is a feature in the game that kinda sucks but that very feature is what makes leaving town exciting. you need to be ready to get rekt at any point of time. to be thats why l2 was fun, besides the horrid grind xD among other things. i would suggest getting those recipes from low lvl monsters that drop, which are useless, and keeping them in your inventory. it should lower the chance of your weapon/gear/useful items dropping

Karma for all the botting, mobs revenge xD

​What proof do you have that Saruman used bot?

​Nothing, just a troll, ignore him Ninj4

I'm so sorry Saruman, unfortunately this is Classic rules, I have friends that dropped their weapon too to mobs, they could get it back, but it's horrible when it happens :(

Karma for all the botting, mobs revenge xD

​What proof do you have that Saruman used bot?

​Nothing, just a troll, ignore him Ninj4

​Yea just a troll that see him with like 5 or 6 boxes and no premium account in EV xD this was before he joined OOC.

It's really karma, i don't use bot and died about 10-20 times, even 2 times on tanking RB and don't drop anything special=) some times 5-10 varnish or other mats

I LOST MY WEAPON +9 FOR MOBS NICE SERVE , PK WITH 6-8 PKS DIE DONT DROP ITENS AND ONE GUY DIE FOR MOB AND DROP U WEAPON NICE DEAL .

Shot00074.bmp

​lets applause to the newb, that complaining about game features. you better stay in town :/

​I respect all our players. And I sorry if this video heart saruman. When I last time play L2 I was in Clan where everyone was friends ( we was trying to become friends with everyone who join our clan ). And this feature bringing back same thing, when if something happened with one clan member - all other clan members have to help him, cooperate and make a new Mace, maybe not +9 but good enough to exp.

My point is:

1) If you are in clan - clan members have to help you. This is how clan system must work. 

2) You need to find some friends in clan, otherwise there are no point to be in clan. And left your friends mustn't be anytime your decision.

I hope it will be back like this. But also I understand that no one want to make friends in MMO's anymore, so we will think about decrease chance. I don't think that if we again make poll - "Delete this feature" will win.

Also you can start poll by our self and check what players think.

​schoolboy is crying and you are ready to make big changes in game... not worth it.

Quit plz. Please quit... please.... pfff

Personal criticizes the claim of Saruman, but would not be happy if one dropasse +9 weapon, he has the right to get discouraged and created the topic as a way to express themselves.