Sign in to follow this  
Aduha

false story of lineage2classic.com l2classic.club

23 members have voted

1. 1. 69?

We're much older than NF clan,we left Vigilance to join pride,then alliance messed up and continue Vig again but still not bad hehehe!

1. APOCALYPSE (Latvian clan + random players) -> 2. Latvian CP broken , new RUS CPs created 3. Ally with Pride -> 4. Ally with Pride + war inside ally with SIN and NF -> 5. Perkunas -> 6. now Vigilance

:D ahahahah . Cool topic !

1. APOCALYPSE (Latvian clan + random players) -> 2. Latvian CP broken , new RUS CPs created 3. Ally with Pride -> 4. Ally with Pride + war inside ally with SIN and NF -> 5. Perkunas -> 6. now Vigilance

​And this is where you stop. :)  

We're much older than NF clan,we left Vigilance to join pride,then alliance messed up and continue Vig again but still not bad hehehe!

​Yup, Vig always had the feeling to be used by rus clans :D atleast now u use them. Domina roles changed.

​Apocalypse doesnt matter on this server, never accepted war, hiding in holes. When Perkunas lost 90% members betrayed to Unique, Apocalypse left scared and sacrify -100% on dying by pk.
Now joined Vig to mix more rus+greek from the begining of Pride+Vig. But that doesnt matter, Apocalypse does nothing on pvp, LLIGHT is like afk xD

And Vig mating with Pride started on the moment when they got beaten coz of their attitude of ppl like Koukou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGvam81P458 WOOP WOOP, good old days :) (also the moment when SOiL started to copy music from my vid :D)

Also worth to add story of UQ leader Zorgzor a.k.a Taduliz, he also bring alot "good" to the server... or maybe took another ppl goods? 

According to stealing/scamming worth to add that back in 1.0 well known on forum Zorgzor in game Taduliz scammed whole CWH of polish clan which trusted him.
All materials, recipes, 50k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena (3 months of server). This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing here.

I made this post so people will know that they should beware of ppl like that, first he gain ur trust and later uses u to steal all of your goods, which takes away will of playing anymore.

I know there re still ppl on forum that can confirm.

• Like 1

Trust me Koukou is one of the best people on the server as character and he's good in pvps also. You can't talk about people without knowing them. Vig used to be a greek clan in the start, but perkunas were pking without reason so we had to make an alliance, we did. We tried pride, didn't work up and here we're :) 

• Like 1

​Yup, Vig always had the feeling to be used by rus clans :D atleast now u use them. Domina roles changed.

​Apocalypse doesnt matter on this server, never accepted war, hiding in holes. When Perkunas lost 90% members betrayed to Unique, Apocalypse left scared and sacrify -100% on dying by pk.
Now joined Vig to mix more rus+greek from the begining of Pride+Vig. But that doesnt matter, Apocalypse does nothing on pvp, LLIGHT is like afk xD

And Vig mating with Pride started on the moment when they got beaten coz of their attitude of ppl like Koukou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGvam81P458 WOOP WOOP, good old days :) (also the moment when SOiL started to copy music from my vid :D)

Also worth to add story of UQ leader Zorgzor a.k.a Taduliz, he also bring alot "good" to the server... or maybe took another ppl goods? 

According to stealing/scamming worth to add that back in 1.0 well known on forum Zorgzor in game Taduliz scammed whole CWH of polish clan which trusted him.
All materials, recipes, 50k PoB what for 1.0 times was amazing amount of adena (3 months of server). This incident made whole clan left server, which occured in losing good players that tried to create smthing here.

I made this post so people will know that they should beware of ppl like that, first he gain ur trust and later uses u to steal all of your goods, which takes away will of playing anymore.

​APOCALYPSE? hm. Im not good in media making videos but my CP members are good in it.  About PvP and Bsoe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHK619ggMU&feature=youtu.be

​APOCALYPSE? hm. Im not good in media making videos but my CP members are good in it.  About PvP and Bsoe : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgHK619ggMU&feature=youtu.be

​GJ. Half video is guy around 70 killing ppl at Cementery, lvl 55 zone or afk ppl. U won me :)

Like your video was something different, you were killing us at bridge with some afk people when we had less levels than you. Always same excuses comes up :)

Also worth to add story of UQ leader Zorgzor a.k.a Taduliz, he also bring alot "good" to the server... or maybe took anther ppl goods? 

What goods have been taken and when Zorgzor become UQ leader?

I have some story before Reaver Perkunas but w.e :D 

​it was inactive clan.

​Doesnt matter, in CWH it had more adena than any other clan that day :) 

​and still you achieved nothing untill nf went dawn.

​apo ment nothing anyway

@topic reaver u must be really bored to crate this topic

​and still you achieved nothing untill nf went dawn.

There's nothing to achieve in 1.0 except lvls. However we tried to make a Hellenic clan back there. Where are you now? Oh yea playing at wargate with full of bugs xD