ProGressive

9v9 Tournament(CP leaders)

What you think about making 9v9 tournamet(especially CP leaders)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. 9v9 ?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • WTF? We dont need this.

I know, my CP will take Hellhound on my place in this tournament, will easy kill Soil, and Soil will say lag and donator

​You miss the point here man, it's a game with internet connection. When somebody got delay can't play 100% yes? yes. No need to proove that i'm better than him or not, he's ridiculous since he posted the video, while he asked me to test his dyes and told him I got delay. Doesn't say much to me. Also i'm asking you again, do you even exist with a char?

​ofc bro, i play here since 1st hour server live, ive got multiple chars, and my main too :P

What if you make a 500k/player registration 4.5m per party. It'd be cool to equip with C grades +0 but even on this we need a GM checking equip. (I mean they can even put a shadow armor-weapon-jewells that people want) Emi, duals C blunt C everything on C grades, same equip and not have potions/scrolls on inventory. Also that's very important..
... NO PR! :P
However I'm afraid you missed few parties, like demoss

​No PR? ¬¬ Can i change my voting?

The idea is good, the main idea about "9vs9 event"

i dont like the points:

1)Party is allowed to have boxes, but in total 9 people

allowed to have boxes? are u kidding ? what kind of event is this? each party have to go with just his party buffs. and no scrolls ofc.

Party must be 9 people. Can be 6 active + 3 boxes. For example 8 people cant play, but 8 +1box can. 

Also if San0 could answer what he is thinking would be good. Because if no GMs thinks to help I will first try with our alliance how is the "crowd control" working :D 

​HEHEH !!! Call of Bsoe :D

​said relog master.

just wait man, i just need to record u, coz u relog under mobs too easy to not be force relog. Just gimme some time i will bust u.

• Like 1

1. Usually such an events are free to participate. Cause the only valuable prize could be provided only by admins. Often it's some qty of enchant scrolls and accessories(surely the most valuable is the prestige). You cannot buy anything valuable even for 10kk\party. And also - more ppl = more fun!

2. +1 to 2 groups. 50-68, 68-75 I think. No limits for the teams.

3. Forbid to use OE stuff more than +6 and epics.

4. If the tournament with the group selections - fight till 2\3 points on the score for the one team.

5. Admins participation is needed to punish ppl who mess with the tournament (HWID ban chat\all accounts  for some time)

​said relog master.

just wait man, i just need to record u, coz u relog under mobs too easy to not be force relog. Just gimme some time i will bust u.

​Did you try to PM him after "force relog"???

Maybe it was event bsoe without animation???

You cant do force relog at this server, my opinion

​said relog master.

​Did you try to PM him after "force relog"???

Maybe it was event bsoe without animation???

You cant do force relog at this server, my opinion

​ask 0xWindx0 from zergiliance, he do that easy.

no, it was no bsoe.

atm we dont rly have much free time to do this kind of stuff, tho we would like to do it. i even started working on it some time ago designing the tournament rules and thinking about diferent locations to make the matches. places that could simulate the open world pvp. locations like fortresses, toi floors, etc. Even thought about designing couple of arenas myself just to have some unique stuff.

to make something like this in a fair way it would have to be on test server where every party will enlist their setup and what chars they need/gear they need. it would have to be all with same type of items. lvls etc.

and that would have to be done on test server which cannot be used atm.

its possible that we can make something like this in a big scale happen, but it will not be possible for now.

• Like 5

Suggested this already some time ago, this server needs it more than any other.

Screw the 'fairness', nobody really cares, higher level party with better equip simply has higher chance of winning, so what? They've put more effort and more time into it, obviously they'll have some advantage

You don't see levels equalizing for castle sieges, neither equip is same for both sides. Unfair? I don't think so

It's not like the winning party wins the server, season over, cya next year. There doesn't even have to be any prize. Tbh I'm more inclined to some more "e-penis"-y reward like yellow nicknames for winning party so people know these are the strongest players on the server. Maybe even some unique agathions or smth like that.

But obviously 2.0 first :P

• Like 1

Screw the 'fairness', nobody really cares, higher level party with better equip simply has higher chance of winning, so what? They've put more effort and more time into it, obviously they'll have some advantage

You don't see levels equalizing for castle sieges, neither equip is same for both sides. Unfair? I don't think so

It's not like the winning party wins the server, season over, cya next year. There doesn't even have to be any prize. Tbh I'm more inclined to some more "e-penis"-y reward like yellow nicknames for winning party so people know these are the strongest players on the server. Maybe even some unique agathions or smth like that.

​they have many advantages in game because they are higher lvls, u maybe missed the point that this should be "pvp event", or u think its so much fun to get at some point 75 lvl cp with your 66 lvl cp? so much fun i guess, i bet everybody would join this kind of event

​they have many advantages in game because they are higher lvls, u maybe missed the point that this should be "pvp event", or u think its so much fun to get at some point 75 lvl cp with your 66 lvl cp? so much fun i guess, i bet everybody would join this kind of event

​PvP event is an event when players go against players, I believe that checks in as far as the definition goes.

I'm going to repeat myself from previous post, people don't have same conditions elsewhere in the game either, whether it's CS or olympiad. Been playing for a while, I don't remember a server where people would get deleveled and would have to hand over their ++weapons just so everyone has the same conditions. Yeah 60s CPs probably won't win, but such is life. I probably won't win with my 28 spoil either :P

Guys why do you talk about the test server? Why to you trying to "invent the byke" all the time? There in nothing what can change the balance or smthg with the tournament. Nothing to be afraid of. It takes only 2 things (everywhere) from our admins: 1)Be there to punish ppl who making a mess 2) Check the eqip of the contesters.

Coliseum is fine for this without doubds.

Well I was totally in for this, but I prefer to do it in test server with help of admins. Why? Simple.

-All same lvls (74?)
-All same gear (Example, Choose whatever C grade or B grade you like, everything on +0 and every char can choose 1 epic out of 3 so everyone will have 1 epic of their choice)
-Different areas seems more cool