realKingLeonidas

Da Adventures vol 2

8 minutes ago, gfbot said:

Not sure if you're a memer or autist. i will pretend ur a memer, if you send me 10 euros. 

hes been banned twice alrdy. 

Salaras is already banned 3 times and his character is still living.

Edited by ToNearest

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Najs muvik ^^. I liked small gank pt pvps. 

Modoy rekt hahaha ,kill more elves ^^

you made it into muvik as well at thr end somehow (hatred towards me is understandable, but idk where from it comes towards u :D )

3 hours ago, gfbot said:

Not sure if you're a memer or autist. i will pretend ur a memer, if you send me 10 euros. 

hes been banned twice alrdy. 

Those are different chars, just name changes.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

you made it into muvik as well at thr end somehow (hatred towards me is understandable, but idk where from it comes towards u :D )

Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him B|

Same with CHNpop you said this guy banned but I can see him staying in Giran is it ok? 

Edited by Dancerok

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Same with CHNpop you said this guy banned but I can see him staying in Giran is it ok? 

1p9ad9.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him B|

Who are YOU and MoDoy and with what power to talk about MY country?You are too low to speak about my nation and Im Proud for my Hellenic brain and if @Koll dont perma ban you from forum i would start think that even admins are racists toward Greeks. @Koll @San0 Whats going on boys?

Dude why do u hate me? Im not even in one cp or in one clan with Modoy wtf :D but you put my name in fight vs Modoy. Im just making jokes form you cos u put some crap about me in your movie for no reason :D. I even liked your movie wow :(

Edited by Rizos

32 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude why do u hate me? Im not even in one cp or in one clan with Modoy wtf :D but you put my name in fight vs Modoy. Im just making jokes form you cos u put some crap about me in your movie for no reason :D. I even liked your movie wow :(

Dont worry rizo this is going to be your 1st ban on forum so you propably got 2nd chance? :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Who are YOU and MoDoy and with what power to talk about MY country?You are too low to speak about my nation and Im Proud for my Hellenic brain and if Koll dont perma ban you from forum i would start think that even admins are racists toward Greeks. Koll, San0Whats going on boys?

by power of free speech u greek monkey, i didnt even mention greece in this topic (until now, and even now it has nothing to insult greece at itself, but rather you), on the other hand in this very thread in your video u can see yourself trying to insult my country with your cheesy sentence (for which i couldnt care less, just pointing out what u are doing yourself :D )

kingbottaki.jpg

are u really so helpless u have to ask admins to ban me from forum? :D the butthurt level u reached is INSANE dude :D i suggest u reading rules first and then u can try to ban me, i did much worse things on this forum than calling names and sh1ts, yet it was in the boundaries of rules, so gl with that, coz now i even doubt u know how to read and u just imagine things yourself u neanderthal :D 

Modoy, forum rules < legal rules. For example you can say "greek monkey" but cannot say "Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him ". For the 2nd the person could be legaly prosecuted. BTW its not the first time on this forum where some nazi abuses. I suppose there should be possibility to report such things to forum admin.

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Modoy, forum rules < legal rules. For example you can say "greek monkey" but cannot say "Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him ". For the 2nd the person could be legaly prosecuted. BTW its not the first time on this forum where some nazi abuses. I suppose there should be possibility to report such things to forum admin.

look once again, i didnt say anything about greeks in this topic ;D also wth is this about legal rules? if someone scams someone in game, u dont say "in game rules < legal rules", u wont go into the jail for that, but in game rules will apply to that, and i dont see reason why forum rules should be any different (also saying "Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him" is nothing racist, but i understand we are living in 2017 where everybody gets offended by everything, and ppl calling things racist eventho they are no) ;) 

1 hour ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Dont worry rizo this is going to be your 1st ban on forum so you propably got 2nd chance? :ph34r:

should i prepare 5 euraski? :C

37 minutes ago, Anytime said:

someone called a racist? .. im german - may i help?

:D:D:D

yo nazi this guy kingleonidas has some problem with nazi ;(

Edited by Rizos

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

look once again, i didnt say anything about greeks in this topic ;D also wth is this about legal rules? if someone scams someone in game, u dont say "in game rules < legal rules", u wont go into the jail for that, but in game rules will apply to that, and i dont see reason why forum rules should be any different (also saying "Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him" is nothing racist, but i understand we are living in 2017 where everybody gets offended by everything, and ppl calling things racist eventho they are no) ;) 

I didnt say you broke any rule;)

"Its greeks brain so i can understand and I forgove him" is nothing racist" - it is. Please google on the subject about legal prosecution when they say something similain in internet, u will be surpised.

dude dont trust any bullsh1t in internet at 2017, ppl think everything refering to nation is nazi novadays.. Its main problem of Europe right now.

Edited by Rizos

Someone here is proud on extremly indebted country?:D

I think than u totally dont know slovak girls. xD

Go use bot and let your brain dream about u and Modoy in one bed. We dont judge people in our country for orientation.

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x   Its for u, just write Modoy, he waiting for u.  :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anytime said:

someone called a racist? .. im german - may i help?

:D:D:D

i wonder if your cp calls u leader or fuhrer, because i would definitely use the second one :D 

So we can bot without consequences and call people N*****s in game now? 

San0 pls include this in the patch notes next time. 

8 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

modoy you are boring and poor guy really.. King talk about game ... you talk about everything except for the game ..  :) 

i replied to every single post kingbottaki addressed to me and after he went out of arguments or ways how to embarass me, he had to go and cry to san0 and koll to ban me for racism, eventho i havent said single thing about greeks in video or this topic ;) how come u mention me talking about everything except about game? if u want to talk about game and knows more about it, feel free to pm me in game, we can talk all day long