SOiL

Bots | OE

Have seen some bots to exping fine. It's easy to understand a bot, but who am I to report report report. I did try that in the start, even with videos and when 2-3 bots didnt ban I stopped and as well, that's not a job for me man, I'm here to play and i'm just saying to people,admins,gms that got the server there are bots running into it! It's your problem not mine, people could leave cause of that. However in 3 days 3 people made +16 weapons (Actually are 2 people, one is box). May you check them if they made it without any hacking thing. Ty

• Like 2

+1, check that weapon +16 >:( i cant believe that the weapons were enchanted in the normal way...

​and x3 ,all of the got the same person.

http://prntscr.com/bbgy59

I see he enchanting the weapons, its normal. 

​Hacking enchant is by enchanting too :P It's not ready +16. I just wanna hear it was by normal way that's all! 

Lol, are you kidding me? If you try to someday just not to be only envyous bitches and think about it, you will see that it is possible. I know this guy, he almsot didnt left city for past month. He was jsut buying stuff/oe/selling crystals and more enchanted stuff for higher prices etc. And somehow he managed to oe 2 wep for +16, hes just lucky. I feel sorry for you guys if you see only hacking or exploiting behind usual luck and some skill in trading...

• Like 1

Lol, are you kidding me? If you try to someday just not to be only envyous bitches and think about it, you will see that it is possible. I know this guy, he almsot didnt left city for past month. He was jsut buying stuff/oe/selling crystals and more enchanted stuff for higher prices etc. And somehow he managed to oe 2 wep for +16, hes just lucky. I feel sorry for you guys if you see only hacking or exploiting behind usual luck and some skill in trading...

​Then why are you so mad if you know he got it all legally? Maybe you know that something is wrong there and you are afraid that he will get banned? :) If all of the sudden one guy gets 3 weapons +16 people are allowed to become suspicious. And we are just asking to check it, it is not like we are crying or screaming to ban him right away.

I see he enchanting the weapons, its normal. 

​ so what? is you see it from your screen its doesn't mean its was normal not bugg, or somethink like that, i am sure its some  think to do for make ecnhant to +16 x 3 weapons one person .

Please Admins, check if the weapons were enchanted in the normal way... without using illegal programs, or boting for adena. Is so rare this situation....

its not in 2 days lol, i remeber chatting with him like some 2-3 weeks ago when he already had +13 and +12... then one week after he had both +15 and i was encouraging him to enchant more... he also showed me lot of crystals and told about lot of broken wep in meantime.. and the third wep he bought, not enchanted... 

its not in 2 days lol, i remeber chatting with him like some 2-3 weeks ago when he already had +13 and +12... then one week after he had both +15 and i was encouraging him to enchant more... he also showed me lot of crystals and told about lot of broken wep in meantime.. and the third wep he bought, not enchanted... 

cool story bro

cool story bro

​You can trust me or not, i have no motivation to lie you about some random guy i sometimes chatt with.. :D but if you that hard desire for wasting of admins time to check some lucky guy instead of working on serious stuff (bugs, update) they will (maybe) hear your prays for peace in your mind. But in this case as far as i know its only luck and skill in trade, nothing more.

cool story bro

​i can confirm that he enchanted atleast a light cross bow from +14 to +15 at 28. april.

i know that since i posted his bow into our l2 group

Threads like this been made cause I don't wanna see top B grades +16. Then it gonna be late, if someone is using programs or bugs should be banned. A guy making 3 red weapons in 3 days. Even if the weapons were +12 like you say, it's hard to make it by normal way. I just asked to check him, is that hard? I'm not saying he's 100% using programms. I didn't make the thread in first red, or the 2nd. But 3 red weapons man..