Kse

New comers attraction "Discussion"

I'm thinking about people who play chars which they likes and they are not so beautiful and young ones like they was some times ago, and don't have so much free time to spend it in game. For such person it would be great to have little exp boost when they can log once or twice a week. It's nothing so big and shouldn't give some unbalance for the sever. But like Rizos said - NO for item's and anything else that would rise you "vitality" only offline/off-exp time.

if you make a class that has aoe you will level up fast.. if you make a phantom ranger like me... you will beg for parties :P

​PR is really bad example, u should have said dagger or summoner

I started to play here 6 days ago... I was looking for server and saw a lot of.. I played on oficial and one classic private that started last mouth and then I come here...

What make me feel good here is find a good comunity and a real server. A server with 1 year old show me a mature server, it's hard see it today. 

• Like 1

Patch 2.0 is made for 61+ toons, not level 20 newbies. Increase the XP until level 40 or something, make people reach the new patch faster, more fun for everyone.

• Like 1

I'm also new here but I realise the number of players below lv 40 is very very less and its tough to find a party. This game is very party dependent and the clans here only recruiting lv50+ so its difficult to progress in the game. I hope there are more low level players around to play with. I am just a casual player and I hope there are more low level casual players around.

As I have already said every update is made not only for high level player but for newbies and low level players so they have some help to level  up faster reaching high level with no modifications by our Admins. Watch the Daily Reward System, I think it's a good move for newbies and low level/casual players grow faster.

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/#PatchnotesContent