Sign in to follow this  
Dee

It s LoL&&??

finally something interesting to read.

<< insert more random excuses for failing the siege >>

​We dont need any excuses, we are thats who we are. You are all afraid of us and hate us (cause or yours spectable essence) and try to do all possible to interfere us taking any castle. We stay against 2 ally and its honestly our problem but if GM monkeyed in the siege, its not funny interference.

no, funny is how you coming and crying all over place

If you have a problem go and solve it via PM or mail or w/e is needed, not coming and crying all over the forum.

and this clown demanding reward for the mistake? Shall i even comment this?

finally something interesting to read.

<< insert more random excuses for failing the siege >>

​We dont need any excuses, we are thats who we are. You are all afraid of us and hate us (cause or yours spectable essence) and try to do all possible to interfere us taking any castle. We stay against 2 ally and its honestly our problem but if GM monkeyed in the siege, its not funny interference.

​Yep, we're friends with perkunas and making all day video pvps and trading castles to show our super friendship :D But you don't know it!

yay, lets rage quit !! together !!!

you guys even bring reaver the zombie and ochoba the 2 times leader back to the ground, what can you expect more from it ????

​Yes pls do that, SM and UQ, quit finally.

Yes ur enemies bought GMs, deal with that :)

​yea, keep getting mad :"> koll is in my pocket

2%20con%20cho_zpsbpchzuss.gif

​im mad? I didnt lost any castle or unable to get any.

​nah, just thats it ?

;(

holy mama drama lama.

all this talks about siege and no one remember to commend the poor dude who had to comment the rest of the siege on twitch chat with amazing details of everything that was happening and the things and stuffs. ¬¬

you guys even bring reaver the zombie and ochoba the 2 times leader back to the ground, what can you expect more from it ????

​im mad? I didnt lost any castle or unable to get any.

​nah, just thats it ?

;(

​nah, theres also this thing u act like anybody cares that u quit, and say "stop" but actually nobody do care, u already once quit and it was better than it is now.

Now get lost kid, stop quoting me, coz there is max quotes in post rule. Looks like u lost again, not only siege, keke

​Can I get a high res version of this gif somewhere pls?

That's UQ shop. At least don't think we're that idiots to do that. Delete threads, faking mails etc. (Why it's UQ shop? last month for many days was selling very big amount of BP-Gaiters BW, Dama blades that all of these are dropping at BS and they are the only group that farming non-stop there. I'm getting disgusting out of this.

UQ.thumb.jpg.3e7cba914581b8c95e6c07425ae

Dear friends!
Yes, it was my mistake, and I'm apologize to Dee and his clan members. I can promise that it will never happen again.

After this incident the more important for me was to get Dee's understanding and forgiveness. And after our today's conversation in Skype I think he understood that I never wanted to harm neither him, nor his clan members. Only Dee can say if he forgave me, but I understand the complication of this situation and can't ask for much.

As it was said earlier - compensation was 500 CoLs, which can't be exchanged or sold, but can be spent in ingame shop for not tradeable items.

• Like 1

That's UQ shop. At least don't think we're that idiots to do that. Delete threads, faking mails etc. (Why it's UQ shop? last month for many days was selling very big amount of BP-Gaiters BW, Dama blades that all of these are dropping at BS and they are the only group that farming non-stop there. I'm getting disgusting out of this.

UQ.thumb.jpg.3e7cba914581b8c95e6c07425ae

​Dee doesn't get even 1 CoL on his char. He get only 500 CoL value items/PA from GM shop and even this items he can't trade/sell.

He created topic because he didn't like that he can't sell this CoL's and can only use in Ingame shop.

Edited by Koll

holy mama drama lama.

all this talks about siege and no one remember to commend the poor dude who had to comment the rest of the siege on twitch chat with amazing details of everything that was happening and the things and stuffs. ¬¬

​Thanks san0 far that info, i was the one watching it ;)

Dont be Kids! Everyone good player can dont like enemy, but he must has respect to GM and enemy sides!

Koll make mistake, he say it and he was apologize to Dee and his clan members for it. Done! We r only humans.

Idiots try ruin game theirs enemies everywhere and they want kick enemy from server.More enemies sides = more pvps = mor fun.

Pvp ok,  but be toxic on forum and pk low chars can do only trolls.