Sign in to follow this  
SOiL

Any news?

May we have any info about 2.0 test and 2.0 live? Someday a month ago you said you gonna announce the date for 2.0 live in end of October. Thanks for your work guys. And happy birthday L2Classic club :D 

Yday was Kse in game answering ppl questions, im suprised u missed that due to ur big online time.

Kse said that there is no yet other news bout 2.0 than it was said before. Still they re working hard on it, and if any new decend info they have they will share with players.

So be patient, nobody will tell u that today they added 1 more npc and 3 more skills, bcoz that has no sense. Just progress overall: done or not done.

Well but if u hard want to know about new skills added follow this thread:

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/11980-classic-club-20-test-server-change-log/&page=2#comment-72452

can someone tell me how many players are online on srv at top hours?

[:ph34r: in]  there are rumors that it is "enough"

May we have any info about 2.0 test and 2.0 live? Someday a month ago you said you gonna announce the date for 2.0 live in end of October. Thanks for your work guys. And happy birthday L2Classic club :D 

Yard by yard, life is hard; inch by inch, life's a cinch

:ph34r: out ]

May we have any info about 2.0 test and 2.0 live? Someday a month ago you said you gonna announce the date for 2.0 live in end of October. Thanks for your work guys. And happy birthday L2Classic club :D 

​you just never die =)))xD

​There are no top hours because server is working night and day time (for me night is korea + america) Day time europe. All in all castle sieges are 100v100v100 so count yourself.

​Rumors says theres an ancient pictograph thats says "When the pink one's get The castle Of Castles the "ONE" will come back Claim what he owns"

• Like 1

i meant if there are ppl active ...if ppl are looking for party in town ...and etc?

​Always can find RB parties, for me 17:00 gmt +2 not a problem to find parties

i meant if there are ppl active ...if ppl are looking for party in town ...and etc?

​all the time, just Classic has no mercy for random parties, its good to make friends.

i want to play worlock ...can someone show me a list of skils on this classic? 

​good choice, but u need to be patient until 2.0 patch in few month, bcoz not yet pet SS on server, but u can still farm warlock as mage.

i want to play worlock ...can someone show me a list of skils on this classic? 

​For now warlock dont have beast shots. It will have at 2.0. So best for u play spoiler and make money until 2.0. Then start playing warlock.

queen yes. Admins added queen cat, unicorn sephrim etc to make summoners more popular on this server (custom change summon buff is max lvl 2)

i would be happy just knowing how's work progression for 2.0.

and by work progression i don't mean the usual "hurr durr coming soon", i mean an actual status update.

like for example "we're about 80% done with our work, there's this, this and this left to fix" or so. doing something like that once a month would be more than enough, just to keep your players informed.

leaving people in the dark for too long ain't always a good idea.

I hope staff will nerf mages and boost greatest class in da world. Because NCsoft making crapeaters mages more powerful in each update.

Archers is love, archers is life.