Koll

Let it be a good lesson for everyone!

image.png

RMT = BAN, check rules, and do not need excuses.

transaction involves two parties, one of which ROK

Check it. I just worte, I didn't send it 

It was a trick to show you^^

false. i know some people from clan hwarang long time, better than you. 

server rules does not prohibit share account to friend.

in your messages you catch yourself, ROK clan leader and ROKDevil in RMT, this is ban in server rules.

Damn, i dont understand 100% of this.

But what i can say is, since when OCHOBA speaks english? xD 
Since 1.0 i havent seen him saying a word in english.

Second, so Ochoba is a biach reporting ppl for RMT? Or someone reported Ochoba 1st?

Third, damn, i wish somebody offer me RMT :ph34r:

Contact with koreans they will buy everything :D

false. i know some people from clan hwarang long time, better than you. 

100% lie :D 

Second, so Ochoba is a biach reporting ppl for RMT? Or someone reported Ochoba 1st?

Hello monkey, who is muted tell me :) or salty monkey strikes again? Gg.

p.s. Since when monkey even talking in any language O_o

Dunno, to be honest I never saw the char selling as such a terrible offense... It's kind of win for everyone:

a) people who play here actively have an extra motivation that the time they put in can earn them some bonus if they want to quit or take a break

b) people who'd like to join their friends here but don't want to level from lv 1 have an option to jump right in for some cash

c) admins get more potential cash from those people spending in auction, clan mates are happy because instead of member quitting, the character is now driven by another person and whole server is happy because the activity is not dropping 

I know 'it's not right' but this is the way I see it :)

Thats right, Im totally agree with u. RMT for character still not doing anything bad for server. why dont let new player get a character of quitter to play??? and ofc i dont think GM cant stop ppl doing RMT for character so why dont control it with some rule to make it legal.

​yes, i going to high school for learning english and speak about fraudster rok :)

man, u want rmt offers? look at screenshot and contact with rok rizo, this a top rmt player ever.

i play from start server. and i remember rok join to us not so long time ago. 4-5 months. but they have overenchanted weapons.

from where? it is impossible to get all by fair game 

• Like 1

Thats right, Im totally agree with u. RMT for character still not doing anything bad for server. why dont let new player get a character of quitter to play??? and ofc i dont think GM cant stop ppl doing RMT for character so why dont control it with some rule to make it legal.

​Sure, WTS bow DE lvl 69 no where near 70 for x2 Starbuck hot chocolates. 

omg.....

ROK terrible player ...

what are you doning GM...????

GM you think about ochoba sell and they buy all not hwarang i looking more GM atcion

​Hello. We can block only when we have proof that person is RMT, in this case we have all needed proofs. If there will be proofs about another players - they will be banned too.

omg.....

ROK terrible player ...

what are you doning GM...????

GM you think about ochoba sell and they buy all not hwarang i looking more GM atcion

​Hello. We can block only when we have proof that person is RMT, in this case we have all needed proofs. If there will be proofs about another players - they will be banned too.

​SHOW THE OCHOBA PICTURE ITS REAL

GM... You have money tranfer ticket?

ochoba >>>> sell

ochoba all show ticket money from ROK

same you show the all player ticket (OCHOBA SELLER)

Show user the proof of he sent real ~

all fun and other "made in china clans"  buying items for real money,also using some bugs for enchanting items.... we never see so much clans with +12 items until this clans not join server.

• Like 1

GM... You have money tranfer ticket?

ochoba >>>> sell

ochoba all show ticket money from ROK

same you show the all player ticket (OCHOBA SELLER)

Show user the proof of he sent real ~

​I sent to GM first about that screenshot and I didn't press the Submit button

if i had sent to him my money, He would post evidence But He can't because I didn't send to him my money

I pretended to use an order for poof. Stop crying hwarang

OMG. I can't believe this stuation.

GM. Your action's are just looks like WITCH HUNTING

so. ROK are just for entrapment? and they r not use any RMT for play?

That is really bullshit.

Anyway, I do not think this is bad behavior, as someone has told why people use RMT.

You can consider about there are Someone wanna play in this server who has extra money but doesn't have much time.

Even if dankhal has a RMT with ohchoba, this block action is not reasonable unless it does not adversely affect the server.

Rather, I think that we coexisting on the game server should be relieved to be able to keep a good character named Ohchoba and a good user named Dankhal

​yes, i going to high school for learning english and speak about fraudster rok :)

man, u want rmt offers? look at screenshot and contact with rok rizo, this a top rmt player ever.

i play from start server. and i remember rok join to us not so long time ago. 4-5 months. but they have overenchanted weapons.

​From auction, like the chinese "Fun" atm. From 52 lvl they had full B grade with +10 +12 weapons.

​From auction, like the chinese "Fun" atm. From 52 lvl they had full B grade with +10 +12 weapons.

​Not to mention AH is joke too. I look opposite Classic servers like siege videos and i dont see a single person with OE weapon. 

@SOiL@

yes man. but how it possible, if 1 party farm EV, and after it going to ABG. 

AOE greend in EV not give EWC. 

we have not EWC in luxor shop.

and i see no overenchanted item in auction.

anyway GM can check where this guys buying this stuff, AdenaForYou.com or something else.

@qloc01@

no problem look at screenshot in my post and u find all for get ban them.