35 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Basically now WuKong taking the server. Every single farming spot at least one pt of Fun box clans. You see chinesse everywhere: AI, FOM, EV, SOS, AB, BS, LOA. Fun have that many people they could make their own side now. It would become 3 side server and not free farm for anybody in any of the timezone. Rather than that, Fun prefer to be perku minions and stay in their Gludio with such a potential. Fuck Logic :D

Cao ni ma, Myrciu.?

Its difference between loyal players and selfish players as u. ?

AngeliNeri change recruit rules or how is possible than u and tyriastene are there? ?

in conclusion pussytalks like fishfood re mad that Perk went into having spots but they farmed freely for long time, fishfood even once got banned for botting after he hit 74 freely.
And suprised after half a year later he cant continue free farm. How that happened?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Cao ni ma, Myrciu.?

Its difference between loyal players and selfish players as u. ?

AngeliNeri change recruit rules or how is possible than u and tyriastene are there? ?

The fck are you talking about? What recruit rules? xD

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

The fck are you talking about? What recruit rules? xD

5. Dont swear in voice chat, dont insult enemies and dont complain in voice chat when you die; we're adults and civilized people (most of us), not crybabies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

What amuses me the most is people that are playing or played for just few months here, decided that they know something about politics and believe they are entitled to publicly tell everyone the state of the server.

About server politics can talk only ally leaders in a podcast with admins, not  the "I play one month, take break 2 months and play again" kind of players.

I get that you guys play l2 more then a decade, guess what - everyone does, that alone doesn't give you the privilege to share your opinions.

If you believe you have proper knowledge and team, I dare anyone to build a side like all of us did and then maybe your word will mean something.

Until then everything is just tears of weakness.

Bizqquit and his army of bonobosimagen_1.jpg.32443dc2b5b2ad36b0beb6d5c51c41df.jpgbonobo-01.jpg.0f22d4606d6d8c5ef2bccf3df446efa0.jpg.0501bcaf1f9eccdec61711b23ac63830.jpg

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry guys, i think familiaD CP is making 3rd side with their recruitment topic

Thanks "Modoy", But I do not want bonobos in my clan.

Edited by Joymark

1 minute ago, Joymark said:
6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

‎no se preocupen chicos, creo que familiaD CP está haciendo 3 º lateral con su tema de reclutamiento‎

Thanks "Modoy", But I do not want bonobos in my clan.

why would i want to join u? u are such a monkey u have to use google translate on this forum to translate ENGLISH to SPANISH to even understand what ppl are saying, and now speak about who is monkey 

ha ha ha 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Some dont let u exp in LoA/AB or why do u cry here?

I've made 40% in 6 days I exp just fine against all odds

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

in conclusion pussytalks like fishfood re mad that Perk went into having spots but they farmed freely for long time, fishfood even once got banned for botting after he hit 74 freely.
And suprised after half a year later he cant continue free farm. How that happened?

Blah blah blah bots bots bots, and yet nobody has seen me bottig right. If anyone knows how to bot aoe on mages let me know please, because you must be a really good scripter.

You seem to forget who was kicking you scrubs out of loa for weeks. The only pussies here are the guys exping on 3 way and will only come to pvp me at heart when they are atleast 1-2 parties more. Why is the mascot of perkunas trying to shit talk me? You are by far one of the worst players I've ever seen, always running in first mass pvp to just die on a tyrant. I'd hate to see you play without having your personal coach with you.

15 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Blah blah blah bots bots bots, and yet nobody has seen me bottig right. If anyone knows how to bot aoe on mages let me know please, because you must be a really good scripter.

actually its not so hard? ofc u cannot set on bot whole pt as u can with archer

u can script for mage aoe -> mages, healer, EE, sws, BD and u probably need like tank and warlord/OL active, but thats pretty much that?

49 minutes ago, fishfood said:

You seem to forget who was kicking you scrubs out of loa for weeks. The only pussies here are the guys exping on 3 way and will only come to pvp me at heart when they are atleast 1-2 parties more. Why is the mascot of perkunas trying to shit talk me? You are by far one of the worst players I've ever seen, always running in first mass pvp to just die on a tyrant. I'd hate to see you play without having your personal coach with you.

nobody said u bot mage. U botted archer u got banned - now u play mage pack but time changed and u cant free farm, and u QQ, and when it comes to answer u got no arguments and not even read posts, so ur answer is "blah blah blah".

pathetic, grow balls kid

btw kid, u must be missing me with somebody, if i die at mass pvp then u re joke :D im not soil or lovepve

EDIT:

lol, my apologies fishnoob i forget past days somebody could drive me xD but bich plz, u alrdy calling me guy that die on mass pvp?

Edited by kkthx

41 minutes ago, kkthx said:

nobody said u bot mage. U botted archer u got banned - now u play mage pack but time changed and u cant free farm, and u QQ, and when it comes to answer u got no arguments and not even read posts, so ur answer is "blah blah blah".

pathetic, grow balls kid

btw kid, u must be missing me with somebody, if i die at mass pvp then u re joke :D im not soil or lovepve

EDIT:

lol, my apologies fishnoob i forget past days somebody could drive me xD but bich plz, u alrdy calling me guy that die on mass pvp?

this guys are so funny, since i play on this server i never see a fair play vs my party, all the time 1 or 2 partys more to fight us, even when we have half of party lvl 67-68 lvl you keep coming with 3 partys to fight us, you are blind or just retarded if you dont see a problem here, there are nothing to recluit and make another side, many partys from vigil quit/stop playing and WS absorved all whas was moving on server even enemys, this is pathetic.

19 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

this guys are so funny, since i play on this server i never see a fair play vs my party, all the time 1 or 2 partys more to fight us, even when we have half of party lvl 67-68 lvl you keep coming with 3 partys to fight us, you are blind or just retarded if you dont see a problem here, there are nothing to recluit and make another side, many partys from vigil quit/stop playing and WS absorved all whas was moving on server even enemys, this is pathetic.

probably because whenever my cp was coming to loa(9 chars, some boxes) and you were on 3way, you always decided to relog/pr or group with AD cp to 9v18 us. ONCE we came with 4 live players to exp instead of wasting time in town waiting for ppl and we soed at entrance to money room cos we logged 3way camera and ur full pt was there, so no point to fight, then you were braging 1 month "uchiha cp relog from us in money room". Tell me more about fair party vs party...-_-

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

pathetic, grow balls kid

EDIT:

I farm just fine even with 6+ enemy parties on the map. Grow balls? I fight 9v18, 9v27, tell your allies to grow balls and try to fight equal numbers. That doesn't matter to you guys, you just want to continue free farming at all cost. Zerg out enemies so you can hit mobs. I've been playing this game for a long time, many servers retail and private, and they all share the same fate. 

I understand the beating you guys took for months, winning only 10% of fights and barely any epics. But damn.

@BizQQuiT You talk about building a team like you're a family. You recruit anything that walks. Half of your clan openly calls you shit and disrespects you continuously. I've never seen a clan leader not have the balls to even stand up for himself lol. I mean you did invite any band-wagoner and managed to get an epic scammed, in classic where it's almost 100% not possible lol.

Whatever you guys seem to miss the point claiming I am QQing I can't farm when I pvp everynight and still make 6% a day with 4h prime. Suit yourselves live in your own delusion.

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

probably because whenever my cp was coming to loa(9 chars, some boxes) and you were on 3way, you always decided to relog/pr or group with AD cp. Tell me more about fair party vs party...-_-

Uhh you guys would run your party, all your boxes and log out on money room ramp when it was only my boxed party on 3 way. You guys came with another party and we had one 18v18 with AD.. and well you didn't kill a single person. I liked watching Trille's stream running into loa to log and sit on black screen his entire prime.

I never had more than 6 people live lol. But hey uchiha claimed he messaged me for 9v9s and I dodged right? I know Russian's are good at propaganda but damn.

2 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Uhh you guys would run your party, all your boxes and log out on money room ramp when it was only my boxed party on 3 way. You guys came with another party and we had one 18v18 with AD.. and well you didn't kill a single person. I liked watching Trille's stream running into loa to log and sit on black screen his entire prime.

I never had more than 6 people live lol. But hey uchiha claimed he messaged me for 9v9s and I dodged right? I know Russian's are good at propaganda but damn.

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

probably because whenever my cp was coming to loa(9 chars, some boxes) and you were on 3way, you always decided to relog/pr or group with AD cp to 9v18 us. ONCE we came with 4 live players to exp instead of wasting time in town waiting for ppl and we soed at entrance to money room cos we logged 3way camera and ur full pt was there, so no point to fight, then you were braging 1 month "uchiha cp relog from us in money room". Tell me more about fair party vs party...-_-

Uchiha challenged u on forum for 9v9 more than once, every time you ignored the post, so looks like refuse to us.

Edited by Rizos

About 18 v "18" i remember we won you several times and you won only once 18?(vigazerg) vs 14-15 perkunas( me and dajtovillage wasnt even in these fights, not even my character lol :DD). you even frapsed it, not hard to check by urself unles ur blind.

Edited by Rizos

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

About 18 v "18" i remember we won you several times and you won only once 18?(vigazerg) vs 14-15 perkunas( me and dajtovillage wasnt even in these fights, not even my character lol :DD). you even frapsed it, not hard to check by urself unles ur blind.

It's only natural you took a 2 day break when you dropped level 3 orfen, modoy replaced you in these fights.

The real fact to take away from this is how I had an 8h EU prime and we barely had any fights. I was in LoA everyday at 3 way alone, while all other parties were deeper and nobody came to fight. At least ES always came to fight when we stayed on late, props to them.

No i just moved to my workplace town from parents home, so i was off for 2-3h and you had a fight at that time, dude we discussed it already more than once, just use search and check what chars/ how many live players my cp had that time, its either you are brain damaged to understand simple facts or you dont even read forum posts. We didnt fight cos your pt always pr/rr/regroup with more partys when we moved to loa as 1 pt (9 ppl), this shit happened atleast 5 times. Also you refused all forum 9v9 propositions (ignored posts in ur own thread). Why didnt you ever accept 9v9 and always avoided my pt in game when we were coming alone as 9 ppl just to make proper 9v9 with you to shut up ur mouth? Why didnt you ever offer us 9v9 if you are such a stronkkk guy killing ppl 9v27, destroying us 18 vs "18" without 1 death? You dont even believe in your own words, else you wouldnt avoid us or accept 9v9. Stop cheating urself. I dont even mention ABG where you PRed from pve spot just when we appeared on abg port 10k range away. Nothing to add more, keep cheating urself and spread ur imagined propaganda, im not talking to you since long time because logic agruments dont work on brain damaged ppl. Ill leave this again cos, there is nothing else to add and after reading your answer i still think you didnt read this post.

26 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Im out from discussions with you.

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

No i just moved to my workplace town from parents home, so i was off for 2-3h and you had a fight at that time, dude we discussed it already more than once, just use search and check what chars/ how many live players my cp had that time, its either you are brain damaged to understand simple facts or you dont even read forum posts. We didnt fight cos your pt always pr/rr/regroup with more partys when we moved to loa as 1 pt (9 ppl), this shit happened atleast 5 times. Also you refused all forum 9v9 propositions (ignored posts in ur own thread). Why didnt you ever accept 9v9 and always avoided my pt in game when we were coming alone as 9 ppl just to make proper 9v9 with you to shut up ur mouth? Why didnt you ever offer us 9v9 if you are such a stronkkk guy killing ppl 9v27, destroying us 18 vs "18" without 1 death? You dont even believe in your own words, else you wouldnt avoid us or accept 9v9. Stop cheating urself. I dont even mention ABG where you PRed from pve spot just when we appeared on abg port 10k range away. Nothing to add more, keep cheating urself and spread ur imagined propaganda, im not talking to you since long time because logic agruments dont work on brain damaged ppl. Ill leave this again cos, there is nothing else to add and after reading your answer i still think you didnt read this post.

Im out from discussions with you.

I said multiple times 9v9 anytime, wouldn't be much of a 9v9 since I only had 6 people in my party but that's more than enough to deal with you. ABG? I was in LoA 99% of the time waiting for papa oppa to log on so you guys would get some balls and come mass pvp. Everyone is boxed with 5-6 people while enemies party are full live, even oop recharger is live right? Nice logic. 

You never -once- came to 3 way to fight me 9v9 in 2 months or w/e I was there. You spent more time logged out in money room ramp waiting for people to go to bed so you can solo karik bridge like a little rat. How did that work out for you? The koreans thank you for the orfen btw.

It's nonsense trying to play fair 9v9 being a constant of 6.

But about the topic I'm curious about the state of the server. We could say then NA - free farm ES/TFD, Asia - free farm China and EU - It's like Kure said?

Edited by Malkav