damn @fishfood u act so confident, so why u created this topic full of tears in 1st post? Just go ingame and show who rule instead of making scheets whos where at which hour.

2 hours ago, fishfood said:

I said multiple times 9v9 anytime, wouldn't be much of a 9v9 since I only had 6 people in my party but that's more than enough to deal with you. ABG? I was in LoA 99% of the time waiting for papa oppa to log on so you guys would get some balls and come mass pvp. Everyone is boxed with 5-6 people while enemies party are full live, even oop recharger is live right? Nice logic. 

You never -once- came to 3 way to fight me 9v9 in 2 months or w/e I was there. You spent more time logged out in money room ramp waiting for people to go to bed so you can solo karik bridge like a little rat. How did that work out for you? The koreans thank you for the orfen btw.

Found some old fraps, never rendered it cos such easy pvps are not worth to show on forum - boring. Uchiha CP vs AwakenDemon CP + FishFood CP.

1 Party vs 2 partys, bish diidnt even waste half mp, nobody died.

Any proofs from your side? 

Edited by Rizos

ouch, 0 deaths in 9vs18? (now obviously kidding, however thats how u count ppl in pvp when we have box prophet in party) eyy

I like how fishfood keeps pointing out that one time they won pvp 18vs18 , too bad me and rizo ( the 2 main dd's in pvp ) werent there once so u won once and keep bringing it up a zillion times in forum. I guess it's memorable for you since it's the only time u won, I understnad that. Also the info in your main post is beyond wrong on almost everything :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ouch, 0 deaths in 9vs18? (now obviously kidding, however thats how u count ppl in pvp when we have box prophet in party) eyy

9vs18? Modoy c'mon bro , to me it lookde it liked 9v27

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I like how fishfood keeps pointing out that one time they won pvp 18vs18 , too bad me and rizo ( the 2 main dd's in pvp ) werent there once so u won once and keep bringing it up a zillion times in forum. I guess it's memorable for you since it's the only time u won, I understnad that. Also the info in your main post is beyond wrong on almost everything :D

Outside of mass pvp you guys were nowhere to be found, logged out lol. How can we fight when you're not ingame? So of course we talk about the few fights we had, they are the only ones to talk about. 

Let me just put this freefarm thing into perspective for you guys. I have made more exp in 1 week playing in NA time with a 4-5h prime, than I made playing in EU timewith 8-10h prime in 4 weeks. (Back when we mass pvped almost every day in LoA)

That's all there is too it, you guys would rather fight mobs with little to no resistance, you're welcome to play the game however you want but it's no surprise you guys are shitty at pvp.

NA/SA prime has always been hand holding since LOA/ABG has been released. Nothing new and nothing to cry about, get the most out of your time. Don't you wonder how vigilance shot from 60's to 70's in 2 weeks, they moved their prime when wars were asleep to catch up to fanaxx cp etc.

If your cp can handle it, its not a bad tactic to get to where you want to be level wise. Why farm when your enemies have 6 cp's on when you can farm when they have one. 

49 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Outside of mass pvp you guys were nowhere to be found, logged out lol. How can we fight when you're not ingame? So of course we talk about the few fights we had, they are the only ones to talk about. 

Let me just put this freefarm thing into perspective for you guys. I have made more exp in 1 week playing in NA time with a 4-5h prime, than I made playing in EU timewith 8-10h prime in 4 weeks. (Back when we mass pvped almost every day in LoA)

That's all there is too it, you guys would rather fight mobs with little to no resistance, you're welcome to play the game however you want but it's no surprise you guys are shitty at pvp.

what a load of bullshit ;D my party is online almost everyday in eu prime , there is a reason we are low lvl and it's because we pvp all the time. Maybe we are shitty at pvp but the video rizos linked u died 9v18 :)

13 minutes ago, gfbot said:

state of the server?

i dont have a closed beta invite, so id say its really shitty. 

:DDDDDDDDD

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Stop lying dude, ask AD pt how to find us, we are pvping 9v9 4-5 month almost everyday. 
PS about freefarm it's not so free, we are fighting everyday 9v9 or 18v18 for loa
PSS You are the guy who transfered he's prime from eu to america and talking how many % he is doing, and after you will talk with my pt members about pvp's? You are brain damaged.
PSSS Remember how your archers were 73+ and mine pt was 67-68 besides rizo and daj, and you decided to relog at heart. Remember 3 way on mages same, abg when you saw us at tp you did insta pr from top spot. We are always trying to find pvp vs your pt. 
PSSSS You are continuing talking sh1ts about my pt, but u didnt accept 9v9 invitation for 3-5month? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gfbot said:

state of the server?

i dont have a closed beta invite, so id say its really shitty. 

even modoy doesn't have one from i read on discord and he is the hero of test realm finding bugs ;D

9 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

Stop lying dude, ask AD pt how to find us, we are pvping 9v9 4-5 month almost everyday. 
PS about freefarm it's not so free, we are fighting everyday 9v9 or 18v18 for loa
PSS You are the guy who transfered he's prime from eu to america and talking how many % he is doing, and after you will talk with my pt members about pvp's? You are brain damaged.
PSSS Remember how your archers were 73+ and mine pt was 67-68 besides rizo and daj, and you decided to relog at heart. Remember 3 way on mages same, abg when you saw us at tp you did insta pr from top spot. We are always trying to find pvp vs your pt. 
PSSSS You are continuing talking sh1ts about my pt, but u didnt accept 9v9 invitation for 3-5month? 

So you didn't read anything I said, good to know. I never once claimed EU was free farm, it's the only contested prime. I switched from EU to NA because working season started again and I live in Canada (gmt-5.)

Buddy Half of my party is still 68 LOL. We have four people level 73. You guys keep bringing up this one PR at ABG when you guys where on port? I never remember being in ABG once so if I was there it was probably me and some boxes.

I wasn't even playing for a few months. I was everyday in LoA for my 8hs, usually at 3 way, 75% of the time everyone else was deeper, and almost nobody tried to fight me 9v9. Idk how hard you were looking but we had the same prime and I was in the same spot everyday, must be hard for you to find people logged out on money room ramp everyday.

Anyways I'm bored of talking about the same shit, i'll try to play some weekend in an EU friendly time so we can find eachother ;)

edit: For clarification I was calling the South american community bad at pvp because they just hit mobs all day everyday.

On 4/4/2017 at 11:48 PM, fishfood said:

Since my last thread got deleted I am gunna remake it with some more clarification this time I guess. The fact you deleted it means you understand what I was trying to say to begin with. I am not bashing the admins, this is 100% the players doing.  The server is an a very unhealthy state due to the "politics." You can call it QQ, emo, whining whatever, or you can wake up and smell the roses. I'll update it when I get more confirmation on other prime times. 

Epics: Uncontested

NA Prime Time                                                                                  Asia Prime Time                                                                                 EU Prime Time

WickedSick: 1 Party LoA, 1 abg                                                                                                                                                                                     2 pt Perks LoA, 1-2 Anathema at LoA

ES: 2 Party LoA, 2 abg                                                                                                                                                                                                   1-2 mixed parties. Mostly ganking AB/BS

Fun: 1 Party abg                                                                                               Uncontested (?)                                                                                        1-3 parties, AB/BS just gank there +                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      usually 2 parties untaged

Vigilance & friends: 1 Party LoA                                                                                                                                                                               3 Parties abg, 2 parties loa,  +1-2 random

As you can see, NA timezone has been completely free farm since the only three NA playing clans/alliances are dickholding. There is literally no one to PvP. (My party just started playing here again few days ago) I know Asian time is also free farm, with EU being contested. I have played a lot of servers and they all suffer the same fate. You can keep on recruiting, dickholding lifelong enemies (ES) but at the end of the day the opposition will get bored and stop playing, all you have left is your levels and your mobs. But don't take my word for it, let's have the siege numbers do the talking. Soil took 4 castles while perkunas kept Aden when we had only 10 people more in CC.

You mean, like your boyfriend SOiL did? be4 Perkunas and ES joined forces to fight against you.

20 minutes ago, Haibara said:

funny server?  lets all join WS side! 

Good idea, we can be a big family, why make War. Bizz gonna be happy. 

Edited by Chaparrito

start wondering whats gonna happends next if 2.0 isnt released soon , since now everyone is SELLING and not buying items , mats price is getting lower and lower and items are going same .. for what we play now? rearch lv 76 and make C-B items ++? :D you noobs only care about 2 sides pvping and flaming each other about zerg , u all are dumbfucks and dont have nothing do to

forgot to say : fishfood aka retarded botter in all servers he play

Edited by SoSalty

4 hours ago, SoSalty said:

start wondering whats gonna happends next if 2.0 isnt released soon , since now everyone is SELLING and not buying items , mats price is getting lower and lower and items are going same .. for what we play now? rearch lv 76 and make C-B items ++? :D you noobs only care about 2 sides pvping and flaming each other about zerg , u all are dumbfucks and dont have nothing do to

forgot to say : fishfood aka retarded botter in all servers he play

Your name suits you well