Sign in to follow this  
Rizos

Dagger movies from other servers

Here you can put dagger movies from official. Would be nice foe dagger lovers to have em all in one place ^^

Here is new movie from mmds gran kain pw hero. I love the action @4:15 9v40+ ^^

https://youtu.be/ijk0TEf4ewo

Edited by Rizos
Changed title to be more flexible
  • Like 1

what about not promoting other servers just subscribing to their channels so u can all have them together in your subscriber list on youtube :D 

@Poseidon damn you beat me to it. Great videos!

Here's another dagger that came from Sieghardt and the reason I love AW.

Vacxe:

And then a dagger from Asia servers, that I guess most of y'all probably know (I think?). 

GA1 [there's a whole playlist]

• Like 2

people laugh at dagger now that it needs qhps/speed potions to do anything (referring to off videos from classic), while on half of those videos posted here people are spamming cp AND qhp as well (and they had blinding blow, which got kinda replaced by this speed potions :D )

JustPaul, absolute targeting beast (favourite part is last fight 16:56, almost no mistake in targeting in such a mess)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

i grew up on his videos. he was my inspiration.

Holy sh1t i never saw these videos @_@

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

people laugh at dagger now that it needs qhps/speed potions to do anything (referring to off videos from classic), while on half of those videos posted here people are spamming cp AND qhp as well (and they had blinding blow, which got kinda replaced by this speed potions :D )

JustPaul, absolute targeting beast (favourite part is last fight 16:56, almost no mistake in targeting in such a mess)

"what about not promoting other servers just subscribing to their channels so u can all have them together in your subscriber list on youtube :D "

??

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

"what about not promoting other servers just subscribing to their channels so u can all have them together in your subscriber list on youtube :D "

??

u posted video of living server running on same (but kinda higher) chronicle as this one (which could potentially take people away from this server), while everybody else posted videos of non existant servers, do u see difference? :P 

Edited by MoDoy

Also about the video, the guy uses next target wisely(probably in some of macros in his bar) <- the thing which many ppl on our server still need to learm :D

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Also about the video, the guy uses next target wisely(probably in some of macros in his bar) <- the thing which many ppl on our server still need to learm :D

yep, but thats the correct way to play it ^_^  u position yourself good and u dont care about target, coz 1 click will take it for u

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Holy sh1t i never saw these videos @_@

i hope you know his ally at least.

Edited by Poseidon

Always like Marr's style back in the day. Maybe not his best video, just a random one i searched and liked just now. You might enjoy the easy frags starting at 10:57. Not sure but I think he played AW on Celes, might wanna look for those videos instead if you liked this.

Edited by weeeeD
  • Like 1

Two of my fav dagger movies.

First vid: Before nova transfered to erica to afkbot hellbound for 6 months. Nova was getting their asses kicked in the bartz pvp era. Nova is the underdog, taking out party after party of their enemy. After they defeat one party another one comes up. Nova is insanely under geared and out numbered (Emnity being the top dogs at the time) but still somehow come up on top. Nostromo for cp pots.

Second vid: Dead server, but the enemy clan FOB has been farming the server for so long, they are very overgeared with claiming almost all the hero spots and epics. Kagan and Yonad just duo TH and destroy everyone. Probably because people didn't know how to play vs mirage at the time. Still very fun to watch. Nostromo for cp pots.

Also everyone was calling kagans gear awful cus he was still using a grade. Little did they know, maj light is op af.

Also heres the obligatory over geared / botted th killing everyone. Pretty fun to watch since they are insanely out numbered. I like the song, goes well with the vid, if that gives it any bonus points. l2net for pots.

Kagan is my fav dagger because he went +5str -5con, +4wit (nobless cast time) -5int with a maj light setup for a long time which ended up being my go to build for TH. A lot of daggers were dumbasses and would go -9-12 str severely limiting their skill crits.

Edited by gfbot

4 hours ago, weeeeD said:

Always like Marr's style back in the day. Maybe not his best video, just a random one i searched and liked just now. You might enjoy the easy frags starting at 10:57. Not sure but I think he played AW on Celes, might wanna look for those videos instead if you liked this.

Marr was actually my idol when i was starting my l2 "carieer" he used nick milky i think on celes aw

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Old But Pure Gold

is dvp! what do u want xD he play with 3 hands lol