Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

I hope that the ultimate date to launch will be the 2 year celebration. Because if it passes it.. PFFFFF:(

Edited by Setzer

Just now, ProGressive said:

Maybe some idea at best when we will see it?

Ye... But it's not fully decided and we will need next week+ for descussions and checking speed of tasks finishing. Some tasks taking more time then first toughts about time it will take and at some point few functions easier to rebuild, then fixing problems that comming with each new fix... We will announce the date of release as soon as we can, all our resources are dropped on doing it as fast as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

No reason for me to wait more, I play since the beggining and even I do not accept those excuses.
I guess my petience ran out.

do us the favor and quit, i beg u.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Legiana said:

As we see only 2 quests are blue in progress list.

olympiads aren't working as they should.

mobs in ToI still have wrong stats.

and i'm sure there's still more stuff to be fixed as well.

Edited by Arcanum

52 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

olympiads aren't working as they should.

mobs in ToI still have wrong stats.

and i'm sure there's still more stuff to be fixed as well.

That's what worries me, even simple things (in my judgement) as npc's talks/rewards on 3rd job quests needed fixes. Anyway, as i said i hope that they make a final effort and try to launch it until 24th october.

On 28.09.2017 at 1:58 AM, Koll said:

Ye... But it's not fully decided and we will need next week+ for descussions and checking speed of tasks finishing. Some tasks taking more time then first toughts about time it will take and at some point few functions easier to rebuild, then fixing problems that comming with each new fix... We will announce the date of release as soon as we can, all our resources are dropped on doing it as fast as possible.

week+ ended bro :D how did the discussions go? :) 

• Like 1

On 28.09.2017 at 1:58 AM, Koll said:

@Koll this should be answered already, sorry for this, but its just right to answer on this

58 minutes ago, INETPOLICE said:

just wipe the facking server and launch a new one with 2.0.

2 years to announce a patch "soon", that lack of professionalism.

Nice try.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kkthx said:

@Koll this should be answered already, sorry for this, but its just right to answer on this

We know and we will. 

On 28. 9. 2017 at 1:58 AM, Koll said:

I read that as fishing and thought "damn are they bringing the ultimate present of bringing back the classic fishing as promised? THIS IS THE BEST DAY EV-ah nevermind it's 'finishing' "

Oh well. Good luck anyway.

So i think admins there take per month  from buying coins/auction etc. around 2000e+ and from almost 1 year try to say me on 2.0 work is still in progress... wtf ? Just someone hehe have some experience with scripting ? i don't think so.. Scripter here known only ctrl+c - ctrl + v that is a reason why we must so much time w8 for update. Well i know admins just check acc for bring some $ then i make a link with all l2 server where you can buy fully scripted pts server 2,5 zaken:

http://l2-scripts.com/index.php?news_id=415

Just  buy server, copy database with players and we can play newest chronicle. It's really easy man !

Greetings for all players there !