Rizos

Cry topic about Dagger Mastery

Yo boiz. My friend, mighty dagger asked me to make QQ topic about dagger cos he doesnt know how to do it.

sano.jpg

maxresdefault1.png

So why dagger is changed back to off-like even tho its not the strongest class ( In my opinion Summoners are stronger in pvp) QQ! Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry
Why some classes remained  CUSTOM and some classes are fixed (nerfed)? QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why OL can buff out of clan ( he cant buff party which is not in same clan, on official he cant). OL weaker than dagger and need custom boost? QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why summoners have party summons? Summoners weaker than daggers and need custom boost? QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why summoners have mass cubics? Summoners weaker than daggers and need custom boost? QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why warriors skill crit rate is WAY too high? (around 3x higher than in should) Warriors weaker than daggers and need custom boost? Tyrant 1shoting 50% ppl, every warrior has chain stun. QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why bards can hold agro like tanks? On official U need tank to keep agro on trains aoe. Bards too weak and need custom boost? QQ!Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why tanks have Combat Aura? Tanks too weak and need custom boost?Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why Spoil buf cancel is 100% while it shouldnt? Spoiler too weak compared to dagger?Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

- Why mages can buy +12 mage weapons for $$$ and fighter weapons on server are max +16 while on official u also can have +16 fighter weapon but u barely can see +6 mage staff? Mages too weak and need boost? QQ Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania cry

And in the end Why you keep some classes custom but nerf others? Why you took away dagger mastery while it was only pve boost in 90% of cases? Daggers are not kings of powerlvl, do they rly need such nerf? U nerf (fix) em cos in ur opinion they exp too fast cos of better mana management? Like my friend said, before it was nice gameplay in cp on dagger. you could be active, you could use blows when dagger mastery triggered. Now you just put loop macro for 12h and go sleep and its same effect as if u plated active.

ITS not rly my cry topic, i just make post for friend, but i agree with most of the points mentioned.

Once again QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

crying-waterfalls.gif

qqq.jpg

Edited by Rizos
  • Haha 1

We should have a hashtag for that. Like that #metoo campaign!

suggestions?

Edited by Anytime

haha, lol. i think if some good players write posts about fixing their classes bcs its not good and they want to be it like off, probably admins will listen.

i agree about warriors high crit rate, bcs each pvp or duel they crit me for 4k-5k. 

main point is that you must give proofs from off and from here, i bet they will rework it (not sure about summoners).

Edited by Poseidon

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

haha, lol. i think if some good players write posts about fixing their classes bcs its not good and they want to be it like off, probably admins will listen.

i agree about warriors high crit rate, bcs each pvp or duel they crit me for 4k-5k. 

main point is that you must give proofs from off and from here, i bet they will rework it (not sure about summoners).

Well i agree that custom sux, and betetr ot make everything off-like. I just dont understand why they didnt fix all classes. Ill say even more, they discussed summoner change 3 weeks ago? And in the end they decided to keep it custom but 3 weeks later they decided to fix dagger. I dont understand this

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

exactly as you did with hide when i asked.

About proofs. Most of pointed out things dont need proof. Every1 knows combat aura on tank is custom, everyone knows that summoners are custom. About OL i can give proof in 1 min. About warriors i can post official test in 1 min where crit rate is 11% and here u can test it fast and eazy and ull see its around 30+% (modoy even made bug report thread already)
About mage weapons, no1 need proof neither i guess :D

warrior crit: http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15596-warrior-crit-chance/

Spoil cancel: http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/13877-body-impale/?tab=comments#comment-83299

About demon stafs i could give proof but id rather not 

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Well i agree that custom sux, and betetr ot make everything off-like. I just dont understand why they didnt fix all classes. Ill say even more, they discussed summoner change 3 weeks ago? And in the end they decided to keep it custom but 3 weeks later they decided to fix dagger. I dont understand this

listen. i dont monitor summoner dialogs, but i think thei were qqing that they suck, so admins diceded to help them. 

mb its like that, just my thoughts :P

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

listen. i dont monitor summoner dialogs, but i think thei were qqing that they suck, so admins diceded to help them. 

mb its like that, just my thoughts :P

yea i had same conclusion after reading summoner change topic - You need to cry enough to get a cookie.

If want retail like then there is no reason to boost/nerf any class. Everything must be fixed

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

About proofs. Most of pointed out things dont need proof. Every1 knows combat aura on tank is custom, everyone knows that summoners are custom. About OL i can give proof in 1 min. About warriors i can post official test in 1 min where crit rate is 11% and here u can test it fast and eazy and ull see its around 30+% (modoy even made bug report thread already)
About mage weapons, no1 need proof neither i guess :D

so do the bug report. with clearly proofs and nicely posted (i mean about warriors crits and OL). 

and lets see what admins will do. if they changed dagger when i wrote, then why they wouldnt do it with the rest classes?

about custom - wrote in previous post.

Edited by Poseidon

8 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

so do the bug report. with clearly proofs and nicely posted (i mean about warriors crits and OL). 

and lets see what admins will do. if they changed dagger when i wrote, then why they wouldnt do it with the rest classes?

about custom - wrote in previous post.

Warrior crit is reported 30 may and still not fixed. http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15596-warrior-crit-chance/

about summoners, they decided smth else 3 weeks ago so why would they change it again?

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Warrior crit is reported 30 may and still not fixed. http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15596-warrior-crit-chance/

about summoners, they decided smth else 3 weeks ago so why would they change it again?

remake it again in new section. dont ask useless questions, if u want something, just do it

Edited by Poseidon

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

remake it again. dont ask useless questions, if u want something, just do it

I dont rly care, i dont rly play here, If u care make it by urself, i can help u with some proofs. I just wanted to chill solo farm on aw from time to time but as soon as i class changed, it got changed 2 days later.

Edited by Rizos

We could go full custom and buff only the daggers who xped their classes from lvl1 without ever changing class.

Nerf all these pussies who xped on easy classes just to change to daggers later :D:D:D 

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I dont rly care, i dont rly play here, If u care make it by urself, i can help u with some proofs. I just wanted to chill solo farm on aw from time to time but as soon as i class changed, it got changed 2 days later.

i understand you. yeah, it would be nice to see the proofs, i am in.

warriors will be changed also. i just can do it myself thats why is not done yet. also need to give some intervale between QQ topics so we dont have them all at same time.

6 minutes ago, San0 said:

warriors will be changed also. i just can do it myself thats why is not done yet. also need to give some intervale between QQ topics so we dont have them all at same time.

warriors crit rat was reported more than 6 months ago, it's not a small issue either. We all understand some stability issues and getting the patch out was important. But given the fact that oly starts soonish, such critical gameplay concerns should be fixed. ( didnt take you long to fix wit ) for example.

hence the i cant fix it myself thats why it isnt fix xD if its something i can fix myself its usualy something that wont take long cuz its not so complicated or its something in my knowledge window. other kind of stuff are more complex and needs other type of knowledge there for requesting more time.

32 minutes ago, San0 said:

what about summoners, OLs and Tanks?

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

- Why summoners have mass cubics? Summoners weaker than daggers and need custom boost? QQ!

O_o what?

- Why summoners have mass cubics? Summoners weaker than daggers and need custom boost? QQ!

summoners dont have mass summon cubic, after 2.0 release :D

ol will not be touched. tank combat aura is not a buff to tank but a buff to fighter parties in general.